It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are You Watching It...Or Is It Watching You?!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

On second thought,I will have to scan a better photo,because the picture doesn't show that area properly in the close-up. Sorry!

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
It looks like a (wall type) picture put on the front of the tv set..the frame around the face don't look like it goes with the tv...

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Well, as I have always believed in ghosts an aliens, this seems pretty creepy to me.
Ive had afew things like this happen in the past, no doubt there are definitely spirits and beings not on our plane or world or even realm.
Quick note though, Christianity is not the only religion that talks about demonic spirits, a lot of others do too, and in not such a scary this-is-why-you-should-fear-God-way.
I know this is not intended to be a religious debate, but I just think that no one should be a part of a religion "just in case" or because "if you dont you might get punished".
anyway great pictures, my dad grew up in a haunted house (it is actually listed in a book called 'Haunted Houses of Virginia' [I think thats the title]) and he said he saw something like this once.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by On the Edge
It seems like alot of you who are finding fault with these photos as an opportunity to attack my faith,saying I need them to "justify" my beliefs! That is ridiculous!

My faith does not need "justification",and my faith isn't stemming from photos,but from a long-held faith in the gospel of Jesus Christ.

I don't claim these are evidence of anything,except what I considered
to be things I could not explain.

I admit to not knowing,and you claim the opposite,as though you were there.

I do look for reasons to connect what I see to my own personal experience,..who doesn't?

Examine the photo again and tell me if you see any little light indicating that the television is On,as you say.

I see it differently.

You pepper your posts with Christian theology. You must understand that the only thing people have to go on when trying to get to the bottom of any situation posted here is the information that you bring to the table.

So when the majority of the information you bring is a few pictures and a LOT of Christian Mythology, after the pictures have been dissected, the only thing left is the superstition.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by On the Edge

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5b024f89b129.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7a995c240e3b.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a7c14d9b6c41.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/25e02c7f10bf.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/86331d09fddf.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cc9993b9b4a2.jpg[/atsimg]

Awesome photo there , There's Another good site for these types of photos that deal with them and do a good job , I don't know if they frown on posting the sites here or not so if you would like it just shoot me an email at my user name then @yahoo.com with photo in subject line and I'll send you the link .
John

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by kentuckycowboy2

How about you just U2U me,instead? Thanks!

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
In the meantime,here's a short article worth reading.
It's called "Demons in Alien's Clothing."

www.conspiracyarchives.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Well,that article didn't pop up like it should have!

Still,you can google the title and go to the site directly if you're interested!

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I agree it looks like Mumm-ra's Tomb playset. Here are some pics that I found - it looks like the red part can be moved or taken out (so would have been out in the OP's photo). The eye color and shape look different from different angles of the toy (i.e. front-on versus slightly above):

cgi.ebay.com.my...

www.ioffer.com...

Please copy this whole link and paste into your browser as I can't get it to stop splitting it up. This one is without the pillars:

cgi.ebay.com...'s-Tomb-Center-piece-only_W0QQitemZ230396840976QQcmwww.ioffer.com... ummra-96761092dZViewItemQQimsxZ20091109?IMSfp=TL091109203010r2834

If your kids watched Thundercats sometimes, is it possible that they got the Mumm-ra's tomb playset from somebody for Christmas that year and it happened to be reflected in the TV? Or possibly a commercial for it had just been on the TV and the image remained for a minute after it was turned off? To me it looks most like the third link, with the columns removed, but also with the red door removed.

[edit on 10-11200911-0909 by gwynnhwyfar]

[edit on 10-11200911-0909 by gwynnhwyfar]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by gwynnhwyfar

Thank you for your comments! I still consider this whole thing a "mystery.

The similarity to the 'tomb' is striking. Can't rule that out!

These are questions still worth asking...

1.If the TV was on,was there ever a moment when a scene would resemble just what is seen on my TV? (I know some of the general consencus here is that Thundercats was on TV when I took this picture.)

2.If someone faked the negative,how on earth could they do that?

Unfortunately,I don't have a better photo that would show the light indicating that the TV is on or off.

I wish I had better answers myself!

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Who's watching the watchers.
I'm beginning to wander if it isn't like on Babylon 5 and our creators are just trying to delude us in to a good versus evil battle. Like on Babylon 5 with the battle between the vorlons and the shadows.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   

That one just looks like someone doing a bit of Astral projection, nothing to worry about there. They were probably just checking out the house too.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I'm affraid that the refelction is way too clear for it to be deemed real. If you're positive that this hasn't been tampered with, then this is beyond weird; let's hope you're sincere!

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...
Russ Dizdar interviews former remote viewer John.
Q&A A former Remote viewer speaks out. What does the remote viewer tap into?
What do you all think of this? John seems very sincere about his experience has anyone had similar experiences as he has? Such as experiencing intelligent nonhuman entities?
Submit a question in the chatroom. Or talk to John live via call in! The live dialog begins in one hour at 8:00PM
www.blogtalkradio.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join