It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are You Watching It...Or Is It Watching You?!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Krusty the Klown
On the Edge

I

The problem is that the face in the close up has a different shape and has finer detail than the original far away shot.

This is impossible in digital or chemical film/negative photography. The closer you zoom in the less distinct the details always are.

This is my problem to. I had two problems but the first was explained well that the enlargment can still be clear if it was a zoom in of the original photo. But my second problem still remains and that is how the enlarged image is so much clearer in color, contrast and detail compared to the original sized photo.

I don't really think that can be explained. Also, there seems to be a portion of the image that is missing in the enlargement, as far as I can tell, and that is the "chin" that can clearly be seen in the original but is missing in the enlargement.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by On the Edge
In order to keep this civil,I am going to refrain from responding to what appear to be obvious taunts and off-the-cuff accusations of those claiming to "KNOW" how I supposedly did this.

OP, you've seen that I am skeptical of your photo; however, I cannot make a determination one way or the other about whether this is a fake or not. With that being said, I think it would do you well to not let the people who ARE taunting/mocking you because it serves only to feed them what they crave and it's always better to take the high road.

But for all those "debunkers": I'm obviously not a mod but I think a request to maybe tone it down a little is in order. Even if the OP is intentionally trying to hoax us all (not saying she is) what good does it do to be so snide? There's been a lot of talk and frustration from ATS members, including me, and we're getting tired of people degrading the integrity of the site.

You want to debunk that's fine, but you can still be civil and act like adults (or at least try to be more mature if you're not). Maybe you'd do well to try to change some members' perceptions of the skeptics/debunkers on this site.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Send your ghost pic to

www.ghoststudy.com

They study ghost there. There are other pics there taken by other people.
some have experienced the exact same thing, with ghost appearing in tv's, and computer monitors.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Wow. I find it hard to believe that this thread has lasted this long.

OP: Find a way to scan negatives to prove you are not hoaxing this (which thus far seems highly unlikely) or stop complaining when people have found conclusive evidence that you DID alter the image.

Remember, "Deny Ignorance". These people are simply using logic and if you can not defend against that...then you are ignorant to logic itself.

MODS: I would send a U2U to the OP about providing more evidence soon, otherwise send this thread to the HOAX section so we can move on.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by belowcommonknowledge

Yet it doesn't look like Mum-Ra at all! It doesn't even look like a cartoon! Halloween mask? Sure does, doesn't mean that it is one though.

As for someone saying that the border is proof of a badly placed JPEG? If an entity is using a rectangular gateway to view unsuspecting victims, then couldn't that be an explanation? Not to most.

Just a hoax, from the people who couldn't believe, even if the damn UFO showed up in their yard.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by mitman93
Wow. I find it hard to believe that this thread has lasted this long.

OP: Find a way to scan negatives to prove you are not hoaxing this (which thus far seems highly unlikely) or stop complaining when people have found conclusive evidence that you DID alter the image.

Remember, "Deny Ignorance". These people are simply using logic and if you can not defend against that...then you are ignorant to logic itself.

MODS: I would send a U2U to the OP about providing more evidence soon, otherwise send this thread to the HOAX section so we can move on.

Anyone would think that you're a site admin.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Hey, here are some images of Reptiloids or Reptoids and they aren't exact, note the similarities with the nose, mouth (with some interpretation), and the forehead, not to mention the almond shaped eyes (maybe the one on film was wearing lenses or it is the static).

www.bibliotecapleyades.net

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/522f06681add.gif[/atsimg]
and this one:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c47c8510f196.gif[/atsimg]

[edit on 6-11-2009 by GideonHM]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I'm surprised to some extent also! Some of the "debunkers" offered some compelling evidence,I must say,especially the shot from Thundercats!(Someone else also noted that spiritual entities can take different forms)

I still stand by my every word,including the fact that there is only the ONE picture. There are more questions than answers in my mind,but I never said I couldn't have been duped! As I said,with all the "disclosure" talked about,I thought it was worth looking into! I haven't done as much investigation as I could have-probably because I'm such a terrible procrastinator-or rather,an excellent procrastinator!

Anyhow,there have been numerous "supernatural"(?),unexplainable events in my life that make me feel somehow susseptible to these mysteries.

One night,driving home down a dirt road,I had the overwhelming urge to look out my back window. There was a glowing,orange ball. I adjusted my rear view mirror,and looked,it was still there,and when I turned my head to look again,it was gone. I thought,"That's pretty cool!"

One time I was sitting on my couch,with the radio behind me,and suddenly the stations changed,and I turned to see the red line,station indicator moving by itself up and down the row of numbers twice. After that one I had to call a friend,because I wasn't sure what was real at that point! I thought I was losing my mind!

One time,my mom and I were in the kitchen of a relative,commenting about how we felt the presence of one of our deceased family members,and my mom said,"If she's here,she would give us a sign." At that moment,a window,that was hard to budge even with effort,came slamming down! We're like,"Yep! She's here alright!"

I've had photos since that make no sense.I will share them,and look forward to the discussions that transpire. I have since had a couple of offers from people offering to examine these things,and I will take them into consideration.

I am glad for the chance to discuss these things with such a broad range of individuals here. I won't shy away from the skepticism. You don't have to believe me. However,I really have nothing to gain from trying to fool anyone here. (There are many other subjects that I do want to be taken seriously on,and I don't want my credibility compromised.)

I ask also that this not be moved to the Hoax files either. It is still a mystery in my mind. Maybe the York developer had a little fun,I don't know! I don't know why the "two" pictures in question would appear differently. I still have the negative,and if I can get a better look at it to share,I certainly will.(That's the one thing that always kept my mind open to Not saying it was a hoax,but it needs to be viewed by an expert,and I can't do that today!)

Thank you to all who have encouraged me to share my other photos,and a special thanks to all the polite skeptics!

Let's try to keep an open mind on this for a little longer,please!

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by GideonHM

I wonder if this one had to sit at the back of the spacecraft.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
holy crap thats freaky! i seriously think that thing's going to give me nightmares.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth
Another incident of weird electrical things I have witnessed was when I was a teenager and had been listening to music on an all in one vinyl, tape, radio midi system and had switched it off at the power button on the machine though not at the wall socket. Anyhow, I was sitting relaxing when the midi player though I had switched it off, and wasn't operatable with remote, switched itself on

I had a similar experience with my boom box which was using batteries in '91!
Though it played the station it was set to and the volume just kept increasing!
At the time I was in an extremely volatile relationship and when we were having a bad argument our TV turned itself on & the volume increased past the loudest I'd ever heard before!!

But back to topic (sort of)...in 1992 my new boyfriend & I had turned off the TV to go to sleep when it started glowing neon green & making odd blips & patterns for 15 minutes & then slowly faded out!

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SmokeyDawn

That is pretty freaky! Thank you for sharing that!

Lots of weird energy out there,isn't there!?

I have assurance from my belief,"Fear the Lord and nothing else!" My defenses are up now,for one thing,and my beliefs tell me that nothing happens that God doesn't allow.
That being said,I don't go around "tempting the spirits" either!

I would like to hear more stories like this from people who have had these things happen!

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by RoyalCanadian
is that jigsaw? seriously it looks like the jigsaw killer is stalking you, I'd get a new tv.

Actually, it reminds me of the Violator.

Freaked me out just the same. I've had experiences with what can be considered demons. Nice pics.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeyDawn

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth
Another incident of weird electrical things I have witnessed was when I was a teenager and had been listening to music on an all in one vinyl, tape, radio midi system and had switched it off at the power button on the machine though not at the wall socket. Anyhow, I was sitting relaxing when the midi player though I had switched it off, and wasn't operatable with remote, switched itself on

I had a similar experience with my boom box which was using batteries in '91!
Though it played the station it was set to and the volume just kept increasing!
At the time I was in an extremely volatile relationship and when we were having a bad argument our TV turned itself on & the volume increased past the loudest I'd ever heard before!!

But back to topic (sort of)...in 1992 my new boyfriend & I had turned off the TV to go to sleep when it started glowing neon green & making odd blips & patterns for 15 minutes & then slowly faded out!

wow...I've had a similar experience with my stereo a few years back. I was listening to an album by Today is the Day, and instead of the lyrics being sung, I started to hear "kill your self...hang your self...you're dead..." stuff like that. Needless to say, it scared me to high stink.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by divinetragedy79
wow...I've had a similar experience with my stereo a few years back. I was listening to an album by Today is the Day, and instead of the lyrics being sung, I started to hear "kill your self...hang your self...you're dead..." stuff like that. Needless to say, it scared me to high stink.

Errrrr....that's called Schizophrenia....seek professional help!!
If you WEREN'T trying to be funny and that's true...STILL seek help but I'm saying it in a caring concerned way this time....

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Whine Flu

Probably. It is just too many people don't have any expectations for ET life and yet somehow they have been blessed with the only common sense in the world, because they don't believe in anything.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   

If you WEREN'T trying to be funny and that's true...STILL seek help but I'm saying it in a caring concerned way this time....

Actually, if the voice is truly audible, it could be Schizophrenia, but there are rumors of Gov. experiments that attempt such things. Need not even be the Gov., heck if people can say there are mind control satellites, I would not be surprised that this happened.

Still precaution is best, if you never heard that again, then you should be ok.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Actually, if the voice is truly audible, it could be Schizophrenia, but there are rumors of Gov. experiments that attempt such things. Need not even be the Gov., heck if people can say there are mind control satellites, I would not be surprised that this happened.

Still precaution is best, if you never heard that again, then you should be ok.

Fortunately for me, that was a one time thing. It was during a song that I know forwards and back, and I was jamming to it on my guitar when it happened. In truth, it was totally weird to have heard that. I immediately turned of the stereo.

To the first reply, I am as sane as they come. But, thanks for the concern anyway.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   

[edit on 6-11-2009 by GideonHM]

i wonder if watching star wars had any subliminal influence on some of these "reptillian" sketches.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by GideonHM

It isn't Mumm-ra it's Mumm-ra's tomb. Check out some of the posts earlier in the thread, about page 5 I think. It's not the exact same shot, but mumm-ra's tomb was seen all the time on Thundercats, from lots of different angles. There were also ads on tv for the toy version of Mumm-ra's tomb fortress. It is definately Mumm-ra's tomb. I'd bet the Thundertank on it.

[edit on 7-11-2009 by WeAreAllGod]

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join