It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Classified!! (Something is possibly on the Horizon)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Hey, i found this on you tube and thought it could well make for some discussion on here....

The speaker is forever saying 'classified this' or 'classified that' during the speech but one thing strikes me when he is handed papers, says something about 'Urban Areas' and then says 'Oh My Goodness'

Check it and discuss what you think it could be:

With all the threads i've read on this site about 'people dying' and 'caskets being made ready' i thought this could add to the Theory!

Of course, it could just be nothing but......

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I've seen this posted here before. I believe it is a spoof that the Onion did. Notice at the bottom where C-Span would be is the Onion symbol.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Wow, 'due to their enormous size and otherworldly strengths'. Then muttering, 'Jesus...'.
What on earth is he referring to?
Thanks for the catch, very interesting.

edit...oh ya, sure 'nuf...that's an onion...thx

[edit on 11/5/09 by Bigfoot209th]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mudman21
I've seen this posted here before. I believe it is a spoof that the Onion did. Notice at the bottom where C-Span would be is the Onion symbol.

yup...this has been posted before and debunked, use the search feature. what? is every topic from a couple of years ago, going to be re-submitted??

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Mudman21

Are you sure?

I've just viewed the video again and it certainly looks like the words are coming from the speakers mouth!!

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Sorry!

I thought it may be something new...

ok.... mods you can delete this if ya want.....

but still looks real enough to me

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Yes we're sure. Go to theonion.com you'll understand.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by damwel

Well, i went to onion.com and i've watched the video and noticed the onion symbol, BUT the words from the speaker were actually said as i read his lips the whole way only having trouble where he was zoomed out.

Please tell me where the farce is at in this video besides the onion symbol. I also tried a search on the site that supposely discredits this video and found nothing.

For the sake of all who are not sure about this video and believe it to be true. Can someone point out something besides the onion symbol that makes the video false or manufactured?

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bigfoot209th
Wow, 'due to their enormous size and otherworldly strengths'. Then muttering, 'Jesus...'.
What on earth is he referring to?
Thanks for the catch, very interesting.

edit...oh ya, sure 'nuf...that's an onion...thx

[edit on 11/5/09 by Bigfoot209th]

Yeah but you didnt know that did you? Not until other people pointed it out.

I knew this was a spoof the first day i saw it on Stewart Swerdlow's MAIN news page! This is a guy, that claims to have great knowledge, and spiritual inteligence, and yet, still cant tell the differance between spoof and realism.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by curious_soul

Well, i went to onion.com and i've watched the video and noticed the onion symbol, BUT the words from the speaker were actually said as i read his lips the whole way only having trouble where he was zoomed out.

Please tell me where the farce is at in this video besides the onion symbol. I also tried a search on the site that supposely discredits this video and found nothing.

For the sake of all who are not sure about this video and believe it to be true. Can someone point out something besides the onion symbol that makes the video false or manufactured?

God almighty :shk: When the camera does a close up on the fella, there is a chair behind him, when the camera draws out, there is no chair. And also, he seems to be talking some very scary, frightfull stuff, yet, the people behind him dont even seem to know he's there, not taking any notice of him.

He is edited into the video. Its one of the first things i noticed. Come on guys, are people really that naive?

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ignorance Denied

Originally posted by curious_soul

God almighty :shk: When the camera does a close up on the fella, there is a chair behind him, when the camera draws out, there is no chair. And also, he seems to be talking some very scary, frightfull stuff, yet, the people behind him dont even seem to know he's there, not taking any notice of him.

He is edited into the video. Its one of the first things i noticed. Come on guys, are people really that naive?

Ok, thank you.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
A thread posted previously with debunking info on this topic!

Deny Ignorance - Classified

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Really yall how many times do you have to get fooled by this same video. This is like the 4th or 5th time I have seen it on here.

new topics

top topics

join