It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Every end of time bible prediction..with explinations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
contenderministries.org...
In Matthew24:3 Jesus was asked, "Tell us, when will these things be, and what will be the sign of your coming, and of the end of the age?" Jesus told his apostles to look for the following signs prior to his second coming and the end of the age.

1. FALSE PROPHETS AND CHRISTS
Matthew 24:5 "For many will come in my name, saying, I am Christ, and will mislead many."
Matthew 24:11 "And many false prophets will arise, and will mislead many."

In the last several years many have claimed to be the Messiah. Jim Jones and David Koresh are examples of these false christs as well as countless others who are not as newsworthy. These false prophets are a prelude to the ultimate false christ, the antichrist. Many New Age groups, some even NGO's working for the United Nations, are anxiously awaiting the antichrist, preparing the way for his acceptance as the head of the hierarchy of gods and the one who will usher in world peace.

1. GODLESSNESS IN THE LAST DAYS
II Timothy 3:1-5,7 "But realize this, that in the last days difficult times will come. For men will be lovers of self, lovers of money, boastful, arrogant, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, malicious gossips, without self-control, brutal, haters of good, treacherous, reckless, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of god; holding to a form of godliness, although they have denied its power; always learning and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth."

For anyone who has watched television, read a newspaper, lost a retirement to corporate greed and corruption, or just walked outside their front door, it is obvious this prophecy has been fulfilled by our generation. Our leaders are often corrupt; our cities are filled with crime, brutality, and neon signs proclaiming our sinful, godless nature. The New Age Movement brings in increasing numbers of mystics who claim to be the enlightened ones. They are some of the most educated and influential people in our societies, and yet the most lacking in real truth.

3. RETURN OF THE ONE PURE LANGUAGE, HEBREW, TO ISRAEL
Zephaniah 3:9 "For then I will return to the people a pure language, that they may all call upon the name of the Lord, to serve him with one consent."

Prior to the restoration of Israel in 1948, Hebrew was a dead language. Now Hebrew is spoken throughout Israel.

APPEARANCE OF THE RED HEIFER AFTER 2000 YEARS
Numbers 19:2-7 "This is the statute of the law which the Lord has commanded, saying, "Speak to the sons of Israel that they bring you an unblemished red heifer in which is no defect and on which a yoke has never been placed. "You shall give it to Eleazar the priest, and it shall be brought outside the camp and be slaughtered in his presence. Next Eleazar the priest shall take some of its blood with his finger and sprinkle some of its blood toward the front of the tent of meeting seven times. "Then the heifer shall be burned in his sight; its hide and its flesh and its blood, with its refuse, shall be burned. "The priest shall then wash his clothes and bathe his body in water, and afterward come into the camp, but the priest shall be unclean until evening."

A red heifer will be required to be used in the process of purification described in the book of Numbers. In May 1997 the first Red Heifer was born in 2000 years. Another red Heifer was born in Israel in March of 2002.

THE GOSPEL WILL BE PREACHED THROUGHOUT THE WORLD
Matthew 24:14 "And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in the whole world for a witness to all the nations, and then the end shall come."

This prophecy has already been fulfilled through television, radio, missionaries, the translation of the Bible into many languages, and the internet. People all over the world now hear the message of Christ from missionaries who have the means to travel the globe, and via technology that allows us to communicate with people on the other side of the world right from our own homes, churches and offices.

alot more than these on the link.

Now if Nostradamus or edgar casey or Socrates wrote these prophecy's down .
and they are coming about right now.
You would be all hyped up...omg he was right ect.ect...

Yes i know our human nature make's us want to search for a explanation or try to debunk.
But what if......
all along the Answer's we all seek was right there in the bible all along and we was to arrogant or ignorant to see it.
because it has has become the social norm to go pshhhhhhhh all religions are fake.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
When the Lamb opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, "Come!" I looked and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

— Revelation 6:7-8 NIV
kuruc.info...

SHOCK! Epidemic of pneumonic plague in Ukraine? Ministry of Health has not established the exact diagnosis of the epidemic disease in the western regions of Ukraine. Health Minister Vasyl Knyazevich has given information about spread of diseases in the Ternopil, Ivano-Frankivsk and Lviv Regions today at the meeting of Cabinet of Ministers.

www.kavkazcenter.com...

Ukrainian News Agency "Fraza" reported that, according to informed sources, "it has been confirmed 100 % Pneumonic Plague in Ukraine". The Agency asserts that "the head physician of the medical institutions has sent out an informal disposal - not to sow panic, to refute the information about the plague, and to speak only of swine influenza".

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Nice work!

I've been watching these things also,since last year when I remembered the whole "One-World Government" predicted in Revelation!

Since then I've been praying for the Lord to show me what he wants me to see,and have been busily connecting the dots ever since!

May God bless you for trying to get people to see the light!

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by On the Edge
Nice work!

I've been watching these things also,since last year when I remembered the whole "One-World Government" predicted in Revelation!

Since then I've been praying for the Lord to show me what he wants me to see,and have been busily connecting the dots ever since!

May God bless you for trying to get people to see the light!

Thank you for your kind word's.
Yet as i posted thread i knew 99% will still dismiss it all as fictional work or
really good guesser's.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I clicked on the link and read further prophecies.
One interpretation suggested that not eating meat was wrong,
and condemned the belief in reincarnation and karma.
Now i believe in the bible, and i equally believe in the bahgavad gita.

In the gita, cow killing is forbidden. In the bible,In isiaah, it says " he that kills an ox, is as though he slew a man.
The Bible, like the gita teaches reicarnation and karma; He who kills with the sword must die by the sword. An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. Jesus said; whatsoever a man soweth, that he shall also reap.
There's one part, i don't recall where, they come across a blind man and a disciple asks jesus; Who was it that sinned that he was BORN blind, him or his parents? this irrefutably suggests they were all aware of reicarnation and karma. Jesus replied "neither did sin, but the works of god have been made manifest in him.

[edit on 5-11-2009 by bargoose]

[edit on 5-11-2009 by bargoose]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   

In the last several years many have claimed to be the Messiah. Jim Jones and David Koresh are examples of these false christs as well as countless others who are not as newsworthy. These false prophets are a prelude to the ultimate false christ, the antichrist. Many New Age groups, some even NGO's working for the United Nations, are anxiously awaiting the antichrist, preparing the way for his acceptance as the head of the hierarchy of gods and the one who will usher in world peace.

Is that not a self fulfilling prophecy or unfulfilling prophecy? As long as people still claim to be christ this can go on forever. Even if someone claimed they were christ and went on to kill millions he would still be seen as a false christ and not THE false christ unless a real christ shows up.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

i think the point is to that
It didnt happen in any other time in history till here lately.

yes i see your point but..all of the prophecy's told in the bible seem to be pointing to our time's..next 60 years or so maybe at top's.

It wasn't till this century people started claiming there jesus christ and people follow them of the earth.

like this guy

www.clickorlando.com...

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A controversial religious figure who claims he is Jesus Christ incarnate with a following of millions with "666" tattoos on their bodies, filled an amphitheater in Orlando this weekend, and promised joy, peace and prosperity.

He has already got millions of dollars scammign as he claims he is jesus...
Millions of follower's...
No Other time in history has such stuff happen.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

1. FALSE PROPHETS AND CHRISTS
Matthew 24:5 "For many will come in my name, saying, I am Christ, and will mislead many."
Matthew 24:11 "And many false prophets will arise, and will mislead many."

Nonsense. They don't mislead "many".

1. GODLESSNESS IN THE LAST DAYS
II Timothy 3:1-5,7 "But realize this, that in the last days difficult times will come. For men will be lovers of self, lovers of money, boastful, arrogant, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, malicious gossips, without self-control, brutal, haters of good, treacherous, reckless, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of god; holding to a form of godliness, although they have denied its power; always learning and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth."

For anyone who has watched television, read a newspaper, lost a retirement to corporate greed and corruption, or just walked outside their front door, it is obvious this prophecy has been fulfilled by our generation. Our leaders are often corrupt; our cities are filled with crime, brutality, and neon signs proclaiming our sinful, godless nature. The New Age Movement brings in increasing numbers of mystics who claim to be the enlightened ones. They are some of the most educated and influential people in our societies, and yet the most lacking in real truth.

Nonsense again.

He's writing about the condition of the church, not governments.

3. RETURN OF THE ONE PURE LANGUAGE, HEBREW, TO ISRAEL
Zephaniah 3:9 "For then I will return to the people a pure language, that they may all call upon the name of the Lord, to serve him with one consent."

Prior to the restoration of Israel in 1948, Hebrew was a dead language. Now Hebrew is spoken throughout Israel.

Uh huh. Right.

I find it difficult for anyone to say that "israel" serves God with "one concent", much less call on Him. They spit on those that call on Him. Literally.

THE GOSPEL WILL BE PREACHED THROUGHOUT THE WORLD
Matthew 24:14 "And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in the whole world for a witness to all the nations, and then the end shall come."

This prophecy has already been fulfilled through television, radio, missionaries, the translation of the Bible into many languages, and the internet. People all over the world now hear the message of Christ from missionaries who have the means to travel the globe, and via technology that allows us to communicate with people on the other side of the world right from our own homes, churches and offices.

LOL!

Yeah, they do such a great job of preaching the gospel.

TBN is having a beg-a-thon right now. I guess Paul and Jan want to put on another addition to their mansion.

For only $500 "seed" you have have a guaranteed miracle! They said so.

And the other "preachers" are just as bad, if not worse. They do the exact same things, and people eat it up.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   

www.oup.com...

== this is only one factual book of many out there...
a comprehensive accounting acknowledging the parade of Jewish 'messiahs' during the last 2,000 years of modern history....anti-christs are NOT a recent phenomenon...

and all of these historical false messiahas did not have the resource of telecommunications as we have today... no they relied on word-of-mouth and the 'belief' of the religiously indoctrinated people to gain their fame and status.

go to wikipedia to get free-info on all these ~50, self-proclaimed saviors(christs)

~~~

one thing i noted... the Matthew verses were the only things said by Jesus...
all those other references to false teachers were taught in the olden times of the Hebrews... your mixing 'apples & oranges' in stating/implying the false teacher-end times sign posts, were all Jesus' instructions to the apostles

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Hilariously, all those prophecies are either vague or constructable, plus each of them apply just as well, if not better, to the time htye were made!

"Beware false prophets" comes before the Epistles of Paul. How funny is that?

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox

Hilariously, all those prophecies are either vague or constructable, plus each of them apply just as well, if not better, to the time htye were made!

"Beware false prophets" comes before the Epistles of Paul. How funny is that?

Ok you say they better suit the the time frame in wich they was wrote..correct?

explain the one example then?
How do you think in jesus's time frame did he get mass communication to the world?
To people in jesus's time...the tv satelite's ect...was not even a passing thought..heck they was lucky to get a horse or a camel lol

So you my friend are just being close minded and unwilling to see a true prediction when you see it.

Not saying it is the end of time's...
But i am saying it is a true prediction.

and PSUSA you said...Nonsense. They don't mislead "many". '
to the verse.
Matthew 24:5 "For many will come in my name, saying, I am Christ, and will mislead many." Matthew 24:11 "And many false prophets will arise, and will mislead many."

that man has over 8 million follower's and growing claiming he is jesus christ reborn... EIGHT MILLION.....how many do you need to call it many?

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   

that man has over 8 million follower's and growing claiming he is jesus christ reborn... EIGHT MILLION.....how many do you need to call it many?

OK, I watched the video. It's a cult, same as any other. I've heard of this one before.

Where do you get the 8,000,000 figure?

For the sake of argument, lets say that you're right. I'm making a BIG assumption there.

There are 2.1 billion self-proclaimed Christians in the world.

That works out to .38% of the total. Notice the decimal point? That is not "many". That is extremely few.

But, since Greek does not use punctuation, remove it from that scripture. Then it makes sense, and is absolutely true. The translators completely changed the meaning of that scripture by adding their punctuation.

[edit on 6/11/09 by PSUSA]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   

From th same fellow who said the world would end within the lifetime of his own Disciples, yes?

Ergo, before the last of the twelve apostles died, not only had the entire world been informed of Christianity, but the world must have ended, if Jesus' prophecy was true.

Now. Can you name a nation or people that has not heard the gospel today? I suppose perhaps the Sentinelese out in the Andaman Islands haven't. So who knows, maybe if some missionary doesn't get killed and eaten by these guys hte moment he sets foot on shore, the world might finally end.

And then Jesus can kill every single Jew on earth and two thirds of the rest of humanity as well, with his sword-tongue, and cast all of humanity into the fires of hell. Becuase he loves us. Just like prophecy says.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger

Is that not a self fulfilling prophecy or unfulfilling prophecy? As long as people still claim to be christ this can go on forever. Even if someone claimed they were christ and went on to kill millions he would still be seen as a false christ and not THE false christ unless a real christ shows up.

That is exactly why NO MAN is christ. Only children retain that title. Children are the only "Innocent" and we willingly put that innocence to death daily, but guess what...MORE CHILDREN are born daily, so in essence, children will always lead the way and be innocent.

After all this is where christ goes "to prepare a place for you"...the womb.

Men and Women think they "make" babies, but God is the one sewing and Sowing.

See what is literally in front of you. God is not a mystic. He is plane as daylight and in your view constantly...do unto to one another as you would have done unto you....."The LIVING BODY OF GOD"....We the people...

Peace

top topics

join