It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cheerleader Desiree Jennings cured of Dystonia she got from flu shot!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   
First, here's who she is:

And as of Nov 5th, her condition has been improved so dramatically, they're saying she's practically cured:

askrsb.podbean.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   
This flu-shot is amazing! Next it will claim to cure AIDS, Crooked teeth and Viruses on your hard-drive.

It will even make your mother-in-law renounce evil!

What next?

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   
It's a podcast interview with the "Doctor" who treated her. Sorry this is something i'd have to see with my eyes to believe.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by deltaalphanovember
This flu-shot is amazing! Next it will claim to cure AIDS, Crooked teeth and Viruses on your hard-drive.

It will even make your mother-in-law renounce evil!

What next?

You do realize the problem originated with the flu shot, not the other way around right?

Oh yeah, I'm going to have to say I need to see a video too. Not buying a claim from a podcast.

[edit on 11/5/09 by Magnivea]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
There isn't any relevant news sources covering this which leads to me being more suspicious.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by nahsik
There isn't any relevant news sources covering this which leads to me being more suspicious.

there are a lot of things that 'relevant' news sources arent covering.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I agree, post a Video-- I dont have the patience to listen to some crappy radio personality

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by nahsik

She's on camera and its plain that she is improving so why so skeptical?

I found another article that has a YouTube video imbedded in it where she states that she is improving each day. If someone more technology advanced wants to rip it and post it here please do.

scienceblogs.com...

Apparently she has a website also that is updating her progress. Can't find it but she does mention it in the above link.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
While her specific recovery is quite dramatic, it's entirely understandable. She was poisoned from the vaccine, and was detoxed via chelation therapy. The genetics she was born with made her especially susceptible to the mercury and whatever else was in that junk. The edta and nutrients pulled it out and restored her immune and neural function.

EDTA chelation therapy for heavy metals has been done for some time now, on thousands of patients. I personally take grams of vitamin-c for several reasons. One being I was toxically overloaded with copper in my liver and brain. C chelates it slowly.

Another win for common sense therapy.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I can't help but wonder if her running and walking backwards hasn't helped as well. If things work right when she is doing one of those two things, then it's just a matter of time (probably slower without the HM detox) before the nervous system figures out new connections. It's not like she's been paralyzed. Her body was already able to correct itself to a certain extent. What my thoughts are is that it's similar to when I went through the windshield. I peeled my forehead wide open. I didn't have feeling in my forehead for a couple years, but when I started rubbing it regularly to stimulate blood flow and to try to get the ends of the large vein to connect, shrink, or at least anchor, I noticed that feeling started coming back. Within about 8 months of this (I'm OCD, so I just refocused my ticks) I had full feeling back in my forehead. And that big vein quit floating around, lol.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Heres what she looks like now.

Im glad she's doing better

top topics

join