It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U F O's Being Shot At? By Ground Based Weapons? Video

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jpvskyfreak

Dude…

Was that you?

Anyway…
I went back to the original video and watched it closely, on full screen HQ at Youtube. You should go watch it again, because you can see the light strobe just about every 2 seconds.

Even from the video poster:

Two friends are out filming and encounter a large, apparently strobing ball of light.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/005c6e9e2f1b.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9a5c4a347498.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/74b77c1649f7.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5fbe523da77a.jpg[/atsimg]

That is an aircraft, which is far enough away that the strobes, and other lights are being drowned out by the landing lights. I am not saying that it is an MD-80 in particular, I was simply using that as an example since I already had photos of several from another old thread.

As to the other object in the photo…
You know the thing about speed on film, right? It’s relative to the distance from the camera, and the size of the object. Several of the folks on Youtube seem to think it’s a shooting star, which is a possibility. It would be helpful if we could tell if it went in front or behind the phone pole, but I tried and cannot tell even on the HQ version. I have a real issue with believing that its something shot at the light though, because in peacetime we just do not keep AA systems deployed around the country ready to shoot at stuff.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   
I watched it again You're right dude you can see the strobe ever so faintly - MY BAD

This wasn't me either

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

You are correct with your analogy, thus for others curious about the orb phanomena, in my opinion they are real. The orbs which are secondary energy fields. They will at times attempt to mimic the FAA signals as they continue to transform because majority of them identified as orbs almost never go invisible, thus the only way to prevent confusion and public curiosity is if they attempt to mimic our aircrafts. As the energy is not constant and it is continually arbitted in a polymorphic manner.

This is where they have proven to fail miserably in deception to those with IR 3rd gen optics.

Additionally the alien crafts at times are known to spit out an orb or two size of a golf ball or basket ball that illuminates very bright. I suspect the orbs are some form of an energy source alternative to the parent craft used for area investigation of some form.

Because these orbs are made out of no material other than air and light energy, they are abstract from time, place and people and are generated to flow through our energy fields normally substantially visible to IR spectrum.

That is why we sometimes see these orbs flank like mosquitoes at times, and this is why they are almost careless since since they are remotely controlled and can not inflict any physical damage, other than to observe and identify our dimensional properties.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Well, you certainly will never see light "shoot up from a laser ".

When you turn on your car headlights, do you see light shooting away down the road ?. And when you switch tour headlight off, do you still see a beam of light racing away from you ?

Or from a laser pointer?

Light speed is so damned fast, you cannot see anything moving.
The whole beam is there, then it winks out, and is gone.
It does not "shoot through the sky".

If you can see a laser beam at all, it would be a very very thin bright line that appears then disappears in its entirety.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join