It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apollo 12's Covert EVA , Are E.T.'s the reason for the Secrecy ?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
you mean like this for example .....

Or any photo that is listed as "blank".

they pointed the camera at the Sun on purpose , the whole thing is a lie.
How can you really know that?

no it's more likely that the image correction peeps didn't have the technology to accomplish that and it not be noticed. i'm told by sources i can't reveal it wasn't until the Apollo 14 mission that the technology they needed to expertly manipulate images was made available to them.
The technology to alter photos is resumed to four things:
a sharp, pointed blade, to remove the emulsion;
a small-tipped brush and ink to paint over the white areas;
a steady hand;
ability.

Photography was already 90 years old at the time, all the tricks of the trade were known for a long time, with no need of special techniques or advanced technologies.

my advice to you is, stop denying the obvious.
What am I denying?

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

all your questions can be answered by watching this video..

Google Video Link

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Don't you have a condensed version of that?

1h51min is too long, specially without knowing what I am going to see, it could mean 1h50 wasted time and just 1 minute with interesting data.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Don't you have a condensed version of that?

no , there is no short explanations sorry

1h51min is too long, specially without knowing what I am going to see, it could mean 1h50 wasted time and just 1 minute with interesting data.

you asked and i answered with the easiest way to explain it that i can think of and if it's too long for you to watch then what can i do ? the answers you seek involve a very complicated subject and it would take me hours and hours to explain everything. why should i spend all that time trying to explain everything to you when your not even willing to watch the video , and you might just disagree and could be a waste of yours and my time ? it 's easier to just watch the video

p.s.-just letting you know, i think the video answers the questions but you might disagree so don't blame me if you watch it and don't see the answers.

[edit on 2-12-2009 by easynow]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   

you asked and i answered with the easiest way to explain it that i can think of and if it's too long for you to watch then what can i do ?
I just asked if you had a condensed version, I don't want you to do anything.

the answers you seek involve a very complicated subject and it would take me hours and hours to explain everything.
That's one thing I don't understand, what answers are you talking about? Is it because I asked "what am I denying"?

why should i spend all that time trying to explain everything to you when your not even willing to watch the video , and you might just disagree and could be a waste of yours and my time ? it 's easier to just watch the video
I didn't ask you to do anything like that, I just wanted to know what I am supposed to be denying, I thought that would be just one or two sentences.

If I need to watch an almost two hours video then I must be worse than I thought.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

If I need to watch an almost two hours video then I must be worse than I thought.

yes that would be correct it is much worse than you think

one key word is all i can offer - illuminati

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

I wonder why you think I am denying anything, is it just because I do not have the same opinions as you?

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

seems i struck a nerve there my friend

yes of course , you answered your own question.

is it too much to believe that the Astronauts from Apollo 11 and Apollo 12 saw some things on the moon that they didn't want the public to see or know about ?

maybe this is a possibility ?

Professor of Physics , Dr. Horace Crater has put forth a theory about transient magnetic anomalies and how these anomalous properties could be Alien related.

Magnetic and geologic surveys of many areas throughout the world have revealed magnetic anomalies that could not be produced by any natural or known phenomena. These transient magnetic anomalies have been recorded, indicating synchronous aerial magnetic anomalies have a multidimensional para physical place of origin, in terms of a different level of reality, where stability and solidity are being fuelled by a ceaseless process of subatomic particles, constantly dissolving into an implicit order, and then re-crystallizing within our space. Extraterrestrial biological entities may be using technologies and aspects of the physical universe that are beyond our current understanding to conceal their behavior, culture, appearance, and occasionally revealing their presence in our measurable space-time by making frequency shifts that leave traces of field flux, in certain energy spectra, allowing us to witness their presence.

Organizations (Project Phoenix and the BETA 2 Group) on earth have confirmed signals, using narrow band spectral analyzers, privately stating that the signals received, exhibited enough source information to determine and confirm an intelligent agent created them. The signals show language like structures, proofing "alien" intelligence to human life. The government has decided to suppress this information from the general public due to the widespread consequences, affecting all groups of society. Governments are scared of what this extraterrestrial contact information would mean to the different cultures on earth. They fear a breakdown in social order, a 'complete' breakdown in conventional religion. They even fear loss of control over the masses.

www.alienmania.org...
www.utsi.edu...

you admit that the STS-80 UFO could be a plasma type object so why is it such a stretch to consider the Astronauts saw things like this on the Moon ? or do you consider it a possibility ?

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Crater has also claimed that the hills of Cydonia cannot possibly be natural.
www.scientificexploration.org...

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

yikes ! it's Phage run for the hills !

so what ? does that make his theory wrong ?

and when is the last time you were on Mars and can prove anything ?

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Buzz Aldrin Reveals Existence of Monolith on Mars Moon

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   

you admit that the STS-80 UFO could be a plasma type object so why is it such a stretch to consider the Astronauts saw things like this on the Moon ? or do you consider it a possibility ?

When will you admit that the STS-80 astronauts are the best qualified primary witnesses to conclude what it was that appeared on that video from their mission?

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

What does a rock on Phobos have to do with Apollo 12?

God I hate out of context editing. What he says is this:

It's a big, big, tall rock. Now I could say it looks like maybe it's a crude construction device by some creatures who practiced on Phobos and then landed in Egypt and built the pyramids. But I don't believe that. But some people are liable to think that.

He's taking a dig at people who think rocks are anything other than rocks.

If you're interested, here's the whole interview.
www.c-span.org...

[edit on 12/2/2009 by Phage]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

What does a rock on Phobos have to do with Apollo 12?

you brought up Mars to try and discredit Horace Crater's theory about transient magnetic anomalies and Aliens.

what's does his theory about Cydonia have to do with Apollo 12 ?

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Was I trying to discredit him? I was just pointing some of his other work.
You brought Crater up and I didn't notice anything about the moon in your quote.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

yes your right

they are good witnesses, when their actually paying attention !

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
You know that you have really found something when JimO comes out too play!

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Was I trying to discredit him? I was just pointing some of his other work.
You brought Crater up and I didn't notice anything about the moon in your quote.

i don't know Phage , you certainly didn't make it clear why you posted that link to the Cydonia Pdf article. how i am i supposed to know what your intentions are ?

i mentioned the possibility of UFO's on the Moon and then linked to his transient magnetic anomaly theory so i don't see how you could miss the fact that it was speculation that the same thing might be happening on the Moon.

does anyone have a link to NASA's Lunar Anomalies report ?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/886710b05d96.png[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

I thought Carter's essay was about Earth ("many areas throughout the world") . I didn't know any transient magnetic anomalies had been recorded on the Moon. I know about the more permanent ones but hadn't heard about transients. But I guess those multidimensional para physical places of origin can be tricky. You know how those traces of field flux can be.

Yeah, I think I have a link to the TLP catalog.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Yeah, I think I have a link to the TLP catalog.

are you stingy ? don't want to post the link ? yes i think so

:shk:

Transient Lunar Phenomena

Nasa Technical Report Nasa Tr R-277 Chronological Catalog of Reported Lunar Events From 1540 to 1966

www.scribd.com...

[edit on 3-12-2009 by easynow]

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join