It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creepy coincident with the

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
So i watched the first episode yesterday.I thought it was ok nothing epic, but something caught my eye in it.It was a scene where some people were in a warehouse,having a meeting and a hovering metal ball,came in and attacked everyone that was inside the room and it was the V's (vs) human.What kind of shocked me was the metal ball because one of my first thread on ats wasabout how when i was 5 i had scene a metal/chrome ball near my house

-when i was 5 years old i used to live near a wooded area,well one day i walked outside before i even open the screen door a sliver/crome ball with like a almost like a eye in the middle that was lik a bullseye shoots out the woods and hovers in a parking lot and i am standing frozen,it was also a weird buzzing sound and then i kinda felt like 2 seconds later it notices me and it ZIG-Zags towards me stoping at each point..like Bam..Bam...Bam then i scream and and it Zooms off,my moms comes to see whats wrong,i tell her what i saw and i am blown off as being a child with a imagenation

www.abovetopsecret.com...

i just that was weird,it kinda of just took me back a little
anybody else see that part

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I saw the scene.
I thought it was pretty lackluster, myself. Much like the whole show.

I was pretty disappointed with the show. Hopefully it will get better.
It looks like they have a pretty nice plot to build on, but they need to get to building.

As far as your sighting, I think there have been LOTS of people who have seen things like that.
You figure that is why they used it in the show? I mean, if I were going to write a show about alien "visitors" here on earth and I wanted to make it as realistic as I could, I would probably try to use things that people have reported seeing.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
yea there was nothing really special about the show,one show that i did like was 4400 show on fx,but after like the first season it got boring to me lol....

yea your right thou it was just weird to see something similar on tv lol

new topics

join