It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] Forget the groups

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Alright, based on Simon's latest posts it seems rather apparent that dividing ourselves into groups of four will only hinder progress on the hunt. The goal is to find the four rings, which have been hidden around the world. It seems to me that these rings really do exist, and that could help explain the delay in starting the game (manufacturing delay, transport delays, and placement delays are all real possibilities).

So, it is very doubtful that the four members of a group will actually find the rings, unless they happen to be in the right places.

If you participate in the hunt (or "give helpful advice"), please post what you know. Don't just share it with your group members. The only reason I can think of for not posting information is to let others solve the puzzle (as some of us enjoy the challenge more than the end result).

I suggest that the puzzle solutions be put into a new thread, which clearly states that it contains solutions. This would help collect the puzzles into one place (instead of being spread around like they are now).

That said, let's find those rings - together! (Wisdom is the prize!)

[Edited on 5/19/2004 by PurdueNuc]

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Right on PN,

There was never any statement that we should be pairing into groups...The group idea was premature conjecture by some who felt that the 1+1+1+1=1 meant that people should pair into groups of 4.

The actual rings page asks for collaboration of everyone in order to solve the rings. The solution will require the ATS community to come together not to silo themselves into groups....

I have been suggesting this for the past couple of days in various ring threads, but everyone is clinging to their segregated groups it appears...tsk, tsk.

Peace,
Lukefj

join