It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth of 911 will never come to light

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
The truth of 911 will never come to light.

I dont think we will ever get the truth about 911. Can you imagine if somehow it was proved 911 was an inside job, orchestrated by the Bush administration It would proberly course WW3 over night.

lets face it 911 has gone the same way as JFK, we all know who did it but are powerless to do anything about it.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent-ATS

We got to the 9/11 facts a lot quicker than the JFK fiasco. Plus, the facts are obvious concerning 9/11 (explosives in the rubble, video of bldg 7 collapse). The problem is media and the Psychology behind the events.

People will not wake up due to facts alone, but as more and more people recognize we're being lied to concerning H1N1, the economy woes and stimulus packages, among other things, people will start to wake up.

Hope is not lost at all! Will it start WWIII? Ya, maybe - the people against the elite!

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by notreallyalive

Hope is not lost at all! Will it start WWIII? Ya, maybe - the people against the elite!

Now thats a war im more than willing to give my life to.

And you're right about people not wakeing, just last week I was showing my own Mother videos of unquestionable bomb explosions at the WTC and still my Mother was sayiing "No it cant be"

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by notreallyalive

We got to the 9/11 facts a lot quicker than the JFK fiasco. Plus, the facts are obvious concerning 9/11 (explosives in the rubble, video of bldg 7 collapse). The problem is media and the Psychology behind the events.

There is more than enough evidence -- right now -- to bring an indictment via grand jury against Bush and Cheney. The problem is that there is not a single honest prosecutor in this entire country.

Bush/Cheney and Co are absolutely, positively, 100% guilty. Obama is covering up the government sponsored crimes of 9/11. Case closed.

As long as integrity does not exist in our government, this crime will go unpunished.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by praxis

I went as far as looking into "can you sue the president"

You cant

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I agree.
I keep saying that on here too!
Thanks for saying it with a thread!

Even the big buddy bailouts aren't enough of a clue to wake them up!
We are truly doomed as a nation. Obviously.

We had to see what all the fuss was about though!
Oh, and our rights? Pfffft! Sheep dont care about rights.
They care about personally not getting sheared.(taxed)
The rest of it? Not so much.....

Hi ho, hi ho, it's back to the pasture we go.......

S & F!

[edit on 4-11-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Of course you can't sue the President.
Or the Government, in general, for that matter.
Not without the entire justice department being complicit. Of course, the Justice Department is appointed by the President...

Anyhow, most likely, unless there is civil unrest due to the fact that 9-11 is being covered up, we won't ever hear the truth...

That's alright, let them take their secrets to the afterlife.
They'll regret it sooner or later.

In the meantime, I'll continue to tell people day in and day out that 9-11 was an inside job. I won't force it down peoples' throats, I never have. But most people who know me in life outside the internet know exactly how I feel about not only 9-11, but nearly every other aspect of life pertaining to how the Government screws the average Joe on a day in and day out basis...

What I find odd is that people say "Yeah, Government X did this in the past. Government Y did this in the past." and you can go right on down the list of virtually EVERY Government in the History of Humanity, but when they are faced with the prospect that *their* blessed Government is doing exactly the same thing that every Government before them has done they deny it with every fiber of their being.

In the end, people are stupid and they feel that they NEED to be led. Politicians who lead them realize this and realize that they can take everything they want from these idiots...

So here we are now.

I hope it changes some time soon, but honestly, I don't see it.
This is our condition, it appears.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I agree. Its honestly pretty much a lost cause now. I fear, exactly what 'they' planned all along. The truth movement never got big enough and now its effectively dead without new damning, and highly conclusive evidence.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
there's a difference in ''the truth of 911''

and the preceived cause & sequence of Events on 911

~~~~~~~~~~~

the whole week long drama, aircraft demolition of 3 targets, and the Anthrax attacks via mail was all laid out to receptive ears in 1969...
and a pair of those attentive 'ears' belonged to a Israeli agent (mossad) who tried to immerse himself in the anti-war movement in Wash. DC that same year.

The Phoenix FBI, tipped in 1995-> that a cadre of zealot Arabs would pilot jets into 3 high-profile targets & killing many,
finally the Phoenix FBI in July 2001 sent an urgent message to counter-terrorism units that there was a plot afoot which utilized American schooled/military trained Pilots whom were Arabic...were plotting to undertake a suicide mission upon high-profile USA targets
(Pentagon/World Trade Center/DC Monument & WhiteHouse)

Everyone who was anybody in the Intel community knew of this possible scenario...(interchange between CIA & Mossad)...
but the thought of a successful operation was just too outrageous to think of as being possible... especially the Anthrax attacks via mailboxes one week later - on the tail of the 911 confusion.

?

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR

They'll regret it sooner or later.

The afterlife is damn-well not soon enough. I want to see these 'freakin criminals playing drop-the-soap with "bubba" and "tiny" in a non-country club prison. I want to see their estates stripped and divided among their victims. I want to see their families shopping at the second-hand thrift store and living in a gd tent.

I want to live long enough to see the complete and utter destruction of the political elite and the miserable miscreants that funded them.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
It doesn't have to anymore because most everyone if they don't fully believe it was a false flag they at least don't buy the official story.

Now they question everything they are told by the gov't not to mention when they find info on the net or a video taken by somebody and posted on you tube they wonder why it is never on CNN. This makes them question everything the media tells them then eventually they stop watching network news and stop getting propagandized and they are well on their way out of the matrix.

The fals flag has been exposed as the ultimate tool that has been used on us countless times despite its simplisity even i had never thought about it until i came accross the 9/11 conspiracy. It changed how i look at everything.

Since you here stories of the Gulf of Tonkin and the USS liberty all the way to simple things like Mcdonalds in japan paying people to stand in line for the quarter pounder roll so that it looks like people care so they can dupe others into wanting it.

Now we have the CFR podcast where they suggest making the flu vaccine look like there is a shortage so people want it more.

We know now that we are governed by deception and this is a huge awakening. A make believe trial for these crimes pales in comparison to the epicness that is now the truth movement, Ron Paul Movement, Constitution movement. All these groups are bigger now than ever and no doubt 9/11 truth was the catalyst.

Rest assured the perps who performed the false flag black op of 9/11 will pay one day in some way or another who knows maybe many of the hands involved on the lower levels have already been "suicided"

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by dodadoom

They care about personally not getting sheared.(taxed)

I love that quote

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

The thing is im not sure these elitist occultists belive in the afterlife, so again there getting off scot free

EDIT: Looks like Praxis and I are on the same page

[edit on 4-11-2009 by Agent-ATS]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I even think i have stumbled across the people that planted the bombs at there WTC there is a company called AMEC who where working on both the WTC and pentagon at the times of the attacks.

Im in the middle of doing more research on them but they are very suspicious IMO

i will be posting a thread on them soon.

But for now just take a look at this video is that a bomb going off or not?

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent-ATS

I understand the frustration.
But honestly, once you realize (not saying that you don't) how often the Government pulls this kind of crap (nothing quite as brazen as 9-11, mind you) the more you realize just what you said in your OP. They will get away with it more than likely.

In fact, the only way I could see them being caught at this point is with UNDENIABLE evidence hitting the MSM, every internet media outlet, and every streetcorner simultaneously.
A shot in the dark.

It is still a hope, but highly unlikely.

Sure, I would like to see the scumbags hang from the tallest tree in DC, but in the meantime I realize that it likely isn't going to happen. So, I try to block the thoughts of violence on this matter and just focus on letting people know that I think it is a sham.
That the Government is up to no good in all things.

Like Beefcake said, 9-11 had a drawback that they likely weren't expecting (or maybe they were)...
At this point, public trust in the Government is at an all-time low. People don't even want to take their damned vaccines because they are afraid that the Government is using them to kill people.

I actually think this is a good sign... and why this "Net Neutrality" stuff is popping up via the piracy treaties.
Let them try. People will get around it and at this point, they are starting to tip their hands more and more every day.

9-11 truth has done more good than most people know.
And the "elites" that everyone loves to wish ill upon are being given just enough rope to tie a noose as we speak...

IMO, of course.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent-ATS

But for now just take a look at this video is that a bomb going off or not?

Good vid. One among many.

What we need now are some professional government shills to turn coat and expose the government's propaganda efforts. That would be the beginning of the end.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Ive just been looking but cant find it as yet. But i had some info about one of the anti terror laws that came in and in it was hidden a bill that basicly said the Bush administration CANT be tried of war crimes.

Dont you just hate in when you cant find stuff grrrr.

PS how true it is i dont know but it seemed pretty convinceing.

PPS one thing that always sticks in my mind is this: All criminals no matter who they are have to tell someone of the "great" crime they cant help it they have to brag thats why so many end up in jail.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
The truth of what happened on 9/11 has come to light, but I know what the OP means. That truth is not part of the generally accepted history of the country.

Back in the 1920s a lot of people knew what Hitler was all about, and tried to stop him. The police department in Bavaria wanted to deport him. (He was an Austrian citizen.) His powerful friends prevented it. Hitler and others like him were running murder squads that were going around the country shooting politicians they didn't like on their doorsteps. One official when told of the murder gangs, said that the only problem he could see is that there weren't enough of them. That mentality sound familiar?

Powerful forces were propelling Hitler forward. In the end the only thing that stopped him was a gigantic coalition of countries. No internal force in Germany was powerful enough to put the breaks on what many, many people could see was a self destructive path. The army, like America's professional army, was politically infantile. We're not talking Athens here, with its citizen army. That was and this is, Sparta!!!

America has murdered somewhere in the vicinity of 1,000,000 people in Iraq. And that's just for starters. We're in the Obama quiescent phase at the moment. Taking a breather before the next surge of lunacy.

America is going for it and don't think that people in Russia and China don't know it. There is an interesting resolution of force vectors looming in the not to distant future.

[edit on 4-11-2009 by ipsedixit]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

Lol at Hitler do you know the allies had so many chances to assassinate and the reason they didnt?....... because it was un-sporting.

Thats as bad as the slave traders and plantation owners justifying slavery because of the "curse of ham". It's disgusting

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent-ATS
Lol at Hitler do you know the allies had so many chances to assassinate and the reason they didnt?....... because it was un-sporting.

Didn't know that. Never heard it before, actually. I know there were several attempts by the german army, but nobody had the balls to just walk up to him and blow his brains out.

Hitler and his friends started out as assassins and were very conscious of the threat of it. His military cap was actually a helmet that weighed about ten pounds. In the early days after he became chancellor but before they had rubbed out their enemies and instituted their reign of terror, they used to run from the limo to the doorway and took other precautions against assassinations.

Your story, particularly the element of sportsmanship involved doesn't ring true to me.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join