It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yes, I'm still alive...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Just to head this off...

1. No, I was not abducted by aliens (or at least if I was, it didn't last long)...
2. No, I was not in an "undisclosed location" for fear of terrorism....
3. No, I was not undercover in Iraq (but if I was, I couldn't tell you)...

I've recently been dealing with a custody battle for my step-daughter, vs. the state agencies. This is, and will still be, a long process, and hasn't left much time to surf the web... It's really taking it's toll on my wife, and my family in general, as until things are sorted out, she's in temporary custody with my brother (about our only victory to date).

Just wanted everyone to know I haven't forgotten about everyone...

Soon, I'll have enough copies of the TLC Wedding Story episode we were on, to start up a rotation with two copies. I'll make another post then to start that going...

I'll try and get back to this thread, just to answer any replies. Thanks all, and wish me luck in this ordeal...

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 04:06 PM
link   
good luck with everything that you are dealing with. i know it must be hard. i wish you, your wife, and your family the best and hope all turns out in your favor in the end.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Hey howdy and I hope all works out.
Missing you around ATS/BTS.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Message to all units : "Abort operation Bringing Gaz back from the evil alien spaceship"

Yeah, we've been missing you man. Hope everythings works out well for you.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 04:49 PM
link   
It's all been said, I'll second it. Good luck man.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 05:20 PM
link   
It's nice to see you here......everytime I see the commercial for Shrek 2 it reminds me of you.
Good luck with that battle and remember that you and your family are in my thoughts and my prayers

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Hey Gaz! Good to have you back man.

Im sorry to hear about the problems you've been having. Hopefully everything will get sorted out soon and all will be well.

Anyways Good to have you back man.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 06:00 PM
link   
glad to see you back gaz
I'm sure your situation will end up well, but from what i see in the news, Florida laws regarding child custody really sucks. I hope you're fighting this case in another state and not in our lovely homestate.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 08:38 PM
link   
i hope you get your daughter back, it sucks big melons for a parent to loose their child. best of luck

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Sorry to hear that things have been rough for you. I keep looking out for re-airings of your TV appearance. Also, we have been carrying on your Banshee/Echelon/GLORY thread.

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 07:52 PM
link   

I'm sure your situation will end up well, but from what i see in the news, Florida laws regarding child custody really sucks. I hope you're fighting this case in another state and not in our lovely homestate.

Unfortunately, there is no choice but to fight it here in Florida, where a parent would have more rights if they lived in Siberia...*sigh* I'm just trying to come up with the dough for a decent lawyer, as without one, she's as good as gone..... We've got a plan...and hopefully all will work out well... I've just got to have hope...

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 06:18 AM
link   
i have hope for you too gaz, I am sure you and your fiance will prove to be good parents and the court will grant you custody. Stay strong, you're doing the right thing.

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Well, we did get a decent lawyer now, so at least that's the first important step...

top topics

join