It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim mother hid bomb manual in her burka and 'considered turning her children into human bombs'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
This is nothing unusual, look up women suicide bombers.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

Originally posted by centurion1211
Since your mission seems to always be making the countries of the West look bad, I would have let this one go ...

When do I do this?
I LIVE in the west fyi.
Born and raised in the west fyi.

In the past, what you and others do here was called being a "5th columnist".

Look it up.

It's why the oath of office in this country contains the words " ... defend this country against all enemies, foreign and domestic".

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by HotSauce
reply to post by oozyism

I don't think we had Islamaphobia until a bucnh of Muslims started to blowing themselves up around a bunch of innocent people, including their fellow Muslims.

That would be correct, you said a mouthful.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   

It's why the oath of office in this country contains the words " ... defend this country against all enemies, foreign and domestic".

What you have is a classic case of "Blind Patriotism"

Unbelievable, those that know that the wars were based on complete lies still support it!!!
WOW

James Madison: "If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy"

Good luck in life bro, keep supporting those bankrupting oppressing you

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw

Originally posted by HotSauce
A.. maybe because they also found letters she wrote where she said her and her kids might blow themselves up for the great Allah!

So she kept a private journal.

Did she act upon these letters or is she being persecuted for a thought crime?

by your complete lack of logic - she isnt a criminal until she goes through with killing people

then - after the people are already dead, you'd be in here posting that failed law enforcement tactics are to blame for not catching her.

and you've proven it so clearly by making This post

So on one hand, you say "Whats wrong with her carrying bomb maknig material with aj ournal talking about killing innocent people"

and on another hand you say "why didnt people catch this guy before he killed people"???

Are you seriously acting in such a manner as to be rebellious to the entire world, regardless of logic or reason?

[edit on 5-11-2009 by Snarf]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   

What you have is a classic case of "Blind Patriotism"

To the contrary, I see quite well.

Unbelievable, those that know that the wars were based on complete lies still support it!!!
WOW

What war are you talking about? The only "war" I support is keeping terrorists from coming here and killing innocents.

James Madison: "If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy"

Taken out of context - as you have done - that statement could mean that no war would ever be justified, no matter what an enemy might do. And besides, my post was directed at domestic enemies, not foreign, as the quote you posted speaks of.

Good luck in life bro, keep supporting those bankrupting oppressing you

And good luck to you as well. Keep supporting those that would tear down the very fabric of this country. The very fabric that allows you to be here as a "5th columnist" instead of in one of those "detainment camps" CT people here love to post about.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
What war are you talking about? The only "war" I support is keeping terrorists from coming here and killing innocents.

What you call "terrorist" is in fact your -created by your own hand- enemy, those who you call "innocents" are in fact the very ones that contributes the many invasions your government is responsable of, with tax money, their own lifes and wit their vote, support and false patriotism.

You are involved in war you know! There are very few "innocent" americans, until you stop this madness from within you would have to expect your enemies to pay you guys a visit from time to time.
You just cant expect the wars to be fought "abroad" every single time you invade a country.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Actually this is exactly how muslim women, who want to be martys would behave. i really doubt it is a false flag, it really isn't enough to justify anything new. so why fake it?

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by gusan

Not judging, not calling right or wrong, simply stating that IMO, posts such as the above are why I'm glad this woman was arrested.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
who wouldnt be nervous coming into a police state like britain?

lets remember that propaganda plays on your emotions and trumps facts and realities.

nobody is saying its fake, but its too early to say whether or not this is a black ops.

its also very convenient at a time when israel is trying to up the ante with their recent act of piracy against iran.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
She should have her children taken away.

Clearly anyone who is even thinking about blowing up their children is abusive - even if that abuse is only letting them know about your "thought crime."

My little Aziz - I love you, but I love God (Allah) more and therefore plan on giving you the honour of blowing your little body up to get those kafir. I love you.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn

Why do the apologists come rushing out of the woodwork everytime something like this happens?

There is only one logical explanation for that. They support these actions. They approve of what these extremists do. They support using women and children to blow up innocent civilians. What other explanation could there be? You are either against Terrorism or for it.

Of course some are just children I suppose who don't understand the seriousness of the danger these fanatics pose.

I'm sickened as I watch the Muslim upon Muslim slaughter taking place over the last few weeks. My heart goes out to the innocent Muslims caught in the middle of this. Their life must be a Hell not knowing if their neighbor is going to wave and say hi or blow them up.

I'm amazed at how the apologists ignore the fact that most Muslims are killed by other Muslims.

The silence of the Muslim leaders is deafening.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by gusan

How do you feel about Muslims killing other Muslims? Do you approve? Most of these bombings fall into that category so even if the war on terrorism never existed, they would still be blowing up their own people. They have done so for centuries.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by gusan

What you call "terrorist" is in fact your -created by your own hand- enemy, those who you call "innocents" are in fact the very ones that contributes the many invasions your government is responsable of, with tax money, their own lifes and wit their vote, support and false patriotism.

Who have responded to attacks by terrorists, who have responded to attacks by the U.S., who has responded to attacks by terrorists ... Fact: Between World War II and the start of radical (not all) muslim attacks on the West, the U.S. never invaded the middle east.

You are involved in war you know! There are very few "innocent" americans, until you stop this madness from within you would have to expect your enemies to pay you guys a visit from time to time.

No, you stop the madness from within your country or group first. Do you even realize how attacks against the U.S. perpetrated by radical (not all) muslims took place before we ended sending troops to the middle east?

You just cant expect the wars to be fought "abroad" every single time you invade a country.

As a matter of fact (again), fighting wars abroad instead of here has been part of American policy since about the War of 1812. We fight were the problem starts and before it can be exported to the U.S. It's so logical. You start the war, but you need us to finish it for you. We're going to come to your country to do it.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
late to the post.

what really confuses me is why carry the book son a usb stick, through a freekin airport ! .. its so bafflingly stupid that i dont believe its what they say it is!

i mean, noone could be that stupid, to download files then transfer to a usb to take over a border... surely a few emails could have done it!

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
What does it matter what religion she pays her dues to, all religions have the same over zealous brainwashed nutjobs.

This is not a crime against the West it is a crime against humanity itself, all religions are an aborrent cancer on humans and until you, I, we learn that then we will be going nowhere fast except the grave.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

who is being an apologist here?
People are sayign that they don't believe the story
how is that apologizing?

If they had a video of her blowing herself up you think there would be apologists?

It's not black or white

there's something called blowback, look it up!

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   

reply to post by Blaine91555

who is being an apologist here?
People are sayign that they don't believe the story
how is that apologizing?

Because these same people are on here every time there is a similar news item with the same message: it's always the fault of Israel and never the fault of the so-called palestinians, or hizbollah, or hamas, or whomever. You should know ...

If they had a video of her blowing herself up you think there would be apologists?

Yes, they would be saying that the terrible conditions imposed on her life by Israel led her to do this, or that Mossad planted a bomb on her without her knowing it, etc., etc. None of you would even consider that the woman might have meant to blow up innocent people due to her religious convictions. And I believe you would be one of the ones posting things like this. That's what an apologist means in this context.

It's not black or white

So, using your metaphor, why does it seem that you and others here only choose one color and always the same color? Why not try following your own advice and look at it from both sides?

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Mmmm. Dailymail. So reliable when it comes to these stories.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

You have not a shred of evidence that this is anything other than what we have seen from the radical community for decades if not longer.

However, I was responding to the whole thread, not just your OP. Sorry, if I was not clear. We do have many here who apologize for Terrorists and attempt to justify the subject here which is a Mother planning on strapping bombs to herself and her children and likely blowing up civilians.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join