It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SOHO Space Battle on 09-11-09

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
YaY!! It only took 2 months to put in my 20 comments. So here is my second attempt at my first thread…

I love to view SOHO website and yes, I’ve seen weird stuff. But this 9-11-09 thing kept catching my interest. After a couple weeks I came up with the following “IMO data”

Feel free to look at the SOHO movie maker to see for your self.
I have to let it cycle through all frames once before I’m able to use the step, slow, reverse, etc. options

Here’s the website:
SOHO MovieMaker

Choose this satellite:
LASCO 3

Start & End Dates:
2009-09-11

My post is in regards to
Frames 12 thru 18

Ok so this first picture I spliced in the object in question from frames 12 – 15 using the big object as a marker. This is to show the path of object.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f657fd794bb8.jpg[/atsimg]

On this second image I have done no splicing, just pointed out little things like, the barrage of projectiles going across the screen, the object from previous shots and how one projectile looks as if its reflected of the object‘s shield.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/59e99a605d4f.jpg[/atsimg]

On this third image I tried to see were all these projectiles were coming from. So to the best of my ability did straight line to mimic flight paths. Note the V shape from all lines. Typical of machinegun tracers (cone shaped). They could all be coming from one source just out of sight…..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4b241ddc80ab.jpg[/atsimg]

And lastly…. What happens next…. Well I guess we’ll never know… The entire area has been spliced over. And I can’t find anything on the image to follow.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/61b198f078db.jpg[/atsimg]

Well I hope my first thread was a proper post with lots of juice for you to sift through….

Till next time

[edit on 4-11-2009 by FORMe2p00p0n]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Guess i don't know how to post the actual pictures on thread.

Sorry....

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
To make your images visible use the [img] tag.

1) The "stationary object" is not stationary. It is, I believe, the planet Saturn.

2) The "projectiles" are the result of cosmic rays striking the sensor.

sungrazer.nrl.navy.mil...

[edit on 11/4/2009 by Phage]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by FORMe2p00p0n

I'm sure someone will be along shortly to find out where the space battle was.

I enjoyed the info you provided, myself I like to check out the Magnetosphere. Damn solar winds.
I thought there was a meteor shower around this time from the Orion region.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Well I what i ment by stationary was the object is a constant variable in each frame (goes one direction and doesn't disapear)

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Ah. Relatively stationary then. That works.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I see particle strikes on the imaging systems. SOHO is not within any of Earths protective layers, and with all it's shielding it is going to be heavily bombarded by cosmic rays and particles from the sun. This is what that looks like.

If you want proof look at LASCO C2 on the 19th of September, or anyday for that matter, before and after. LASCO C3, any day of the week, you'll get the same thing. Some days there are less cosmic rays than others, and this is a noticeable effect.

[edit on 4-11-2009 by projectvxn]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

Ya, I understand that the fuzz = cosmic rays

I also understand that people are lazy and use general excuses to write off everything.

The frames are 30 minutes apart in groups with hours between groups

I can instantly pick out every "constant" (whether star or planet), but within the "fuzz" and the "constants" I make out "objects", that within every interval moves "x" amount across screen each time.

To tell me everything other then the "constants" are cosmic rays is just silly IMO. Now maybe if you listed 10 or so things it could be. That would be a better rebuttal

And something to discuss

Edit......Looking at clock waiting for sarcastic list to pop up.....

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   

The object in question could be anything. The premise of this thread is that there was or is some sort of space battle. And I don't see it. And a simple lit up object doesn't say that.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   

well i just did a quick comparison, and the splice (left side on slide-17 20:18 of 2009-09-11) that you refer to, is identical to the left hand portion of slide-19 09:42 of the previous day, 2009-09-10.

I dont have the energy to figure out how to paste the two different slides and show they are identical, maybe you could do that.

Anyone can go onto the link you provided and compare it for themselves.

What I do find strange is that a splice of the previous day was input on slide 17 as you mentioned. This begs the question whether it was done to hide something and whether this is comon practice on the LASCO 3 images.

This is not the first time I question anomolies on these images and wonder what other purpose these splices could have but hide something!

Edit to add:
Even more strange is that this (previous day) splice occurs immediatly after the peculliar "cosmic rays and particles" show on slide 16 of 2009-09-11!

[edit on 11/4/2009 by corvin77]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
To make your images visible use the [img] tag.

1) The "stationary object" is not stationary. It is, I believe, the planet Saturn.

2) The "projectiles" are the result of cosmic rays striking the sensor.

[edit on 11/4/2009 by Phage]

1) The "stationary object" which you "believe" is Saturn spins back and forth inside the "ring."
2) The "projectiles" are not alone so that means that all of the "projectiles" seen are striking the sensor, yet they're seen shooting in all directions. I would say that for something to strike the sensor it would have to be seen coming towards the sensor, not across and up and down.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   

OK? So if my next thread was call "A running refrigerator" I can expect you to be disappointed not to see a frig with legs

or

"The Door is a Jar" and you would heckle me if the door didn't consist of peanut butter jars.

I call it space battle because...

1. ITS IN SPACE!
2. Anyone that has seen tracer rounds knows about the V shape

Hence the journalistic "catch the eye" "space battle"...jesus h

Sorry the LASCO 3 doen't provide streaming HD video with surround sound for your actual "spacewar"

I was trying to get someone to maybe explain why all the "projectile LOOKING objects" seem to come from one point. as in picture 3

or to verify that the one I state in Picture 2 is actually slightly changing direction as if it was reflecting off a "scifi space ship fantacy shield"

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by FORMe2p00p0n
Guess i don't know how to post the actual pictures on thread.

Sorry....

I just learned how to do that. Do you see "member tools" on the horizontal bar near the top with the other choices? Click on it. You'll get a drop-down menu. Select "My Pictures." You'll see on the right "Create Album." Click on that. You'll get the next page which asks you to name the album and then click create. Now you can start uploading photos from your hard drive by clicking on Upload Photo on the upper right and elsewhere on the page. Once you have photos on your album, click once on the photo and your photo will be enlarged and you'll be given 3 choices of what you can do with your photo. The bottom choice gives you the code to place your photos on your post or reply. You have to copy the code and paste it on the post or reply. What I do is if I have more than one photo, I open up my notebook or an email write page and drop the codes there until you have all of the photos you are going to post. Then simply copy all of the codes, separated by at least one line of space, and paste them on your post or reply page.

The photos will appear with the caption you've typed for each photo.

Caveat: keep in mind the size of your photos 'cause the bigger they are the longer they'll take to upload to your album. I use a resolution of between 500 and 900. 500 if the page doesn't have small detail and 900 if there's detail that needs to be seen.

I'll appreciate any corrections to the above instructions since I just learned and I may omitted a step or added unnecessary steps.

BTW, I looked at the "Space Battle" and a battle may not necessarily what we're seeing. Interesting viewing but a stretch of the imagination nevertheless.

[edit on 4-11-2009 by Skeptical Ed]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Great first thread

Keep questioning. Space battle might be jumping the gun a little, but that there is something strange and anomalous going on is without doubt.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   

hey FORYou2p00p0n

dont get to discouraged to much by others, please look at my previous post and let me know what ya think comparing the two specific slides i mentioned!!

a portion of slide 19 from the prvious day was intentionally pasted over the left hand slide 17 where you noticed the splice.

this fact alone should be suspicious!

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   

OK? So if my next thread was call "A running refrigerator" I can expect you to be disappointed not to see a frig with legs

or

"The Door is a Jar" and you would heckle me if the door didn't consist of peanut butter jars.

I call it space battle because...

1. ITS IN SPACE!
2. Anyone that has seen tracer rounds knows about the V shape

Hence the journalistic "catch the eye" "space battle"...jesus h

Sorry the LASCO 3 doen't provide streaming HD video with surround sound for your actual "spacewar"

I was trying to get someone to maybe explain why all the "projectile LOOKING objects" seem to come from one point. as in picture 3

or to verify that the one I state in Picture 2 is actually slightly changing direction as if it was reflecting off a "scifi space ship fantacy shield"

Told you they'd be here shortly. Jar of peanut butter

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Skeptical Ed

SKEPTICAL ED THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Thanks for the info on how to put up pics...... It's ATS members like you that made me join up

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by corvin77

Are you saying that the splice on 9-11 Frame 17 is a part of the previous day's frame or that it too has the same splice applied to it?

I gotta go, but i'll check out what your talking about tomorrow at lunch.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   

reply to post by corvin77

Are you saying that the splice on 9-11 Frame 17 is a part of the previous day's frame or that it too has the same splice applied to it?

Yeah, I am saying the splice on 09-11 frame 17 (20:18), is actually a part of the frame19 from 09-10 (09:42), so someone at SOHO actually went to all the trouble of pasting a piece of frame from the previous day over frame 17 of 09-11 and ultimately hiding what was on the original frame 17.

Does make one wonder what they are trying to cover up!(pun intended)

[edit on 11/5/2009 by corvin77]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Skeptical Ed

Yes, it is Saturn. Here you can see it move steadily across the field of view over 2 weeks. You can see its relationship to the background stars change because of its own orbit.

(click to open player in new window)

The SOHO satellite is in a Halo orbit about 1 million miles directly inward toward the Sun from the Earth. Here you can see that Saturn was opposite the Sun at that time.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/62c6340a305d.png[/atsimg]

In the above video you can see many random strikes by cosmic rays upon the sensor. They come from all directions.

Cosmic rays are very high energy particles which come from a variety of sources (e.g. solar flares, supernovae). They are of interest to lots of astronomers, but mostly just noise for us. We see lots of them in every image and occasionally, 3 or 4 of them hit the CCD in just the right places in consecutive images to fool us into believing there is a real object there.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join