It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. ISM's Miraculous, Fabulous, Wonderful Snake Oil Potion!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
This would fit in so well in so many categories... General Conspiracy, Global Meltdown... but I am placing it here because it is applicable primarily to the US, and because it does address a particular madness.

I just checked out my email. Now I normally don't post much in ATS from my email, but in this case it just has to be disseminated. There was a forwarded link to the cartoon below, posted on YouTube, that was produced in 1948. It is extremely applicable to what is going on today:

www.youtube.com...

My congratulations on Dr. ISM's ability to sell so much of his snake oil in recent times. It would appear that he has spent the last 60 years attending sales seminars.

Perhaps we could all use a little time spent considering the wisdom put forth by a simplistic cartoon from days of yore...

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRedneck

I got this email too. Quit outstanding being it was from 60 years ago. Maybe they should show this in schools. I was told by a an ex co-worker that "the mistakes of the past will always be repeated shortly after those who originally made the mistake pass on." seems pretty true today.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by anotherdad
Oh, I could just imagine the controversy should it even be considered as being shown in schools. After all, how could an old outdated cartoon compare with the vast wisdom of the modern age?

How indeed. It would appear to me that the cartoon has more wisdom in the closing second than most schools have in total.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Great post, Redneck. S & F! This video must have been subliminally played during the last year on TV, since so many people have agreed to turn over their freedom to Dr. O and his favorite ISM.
Here, of course, is the sequel to your video:

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Thanks for posting the viedo Redneck.

I was born in 1947 and have watched the downfall of our country for 62 years.

In my heart I believe there is still hope that our country can be great again.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

the funny and ironic thing is that this has all been going on for decades

but every year - every new president - it seems like everyone's memory gets wiped clean as we forget about the way the last guy screwed us over, because he was on "OUR" side.

As an American, it pains me to say this, but "Americans are idiots"

Yes....yes we are.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Redneck, wait am I speaking to myself? Oh, no, okay.

Seen it many times, good video, only problem is that a ist or ism would not allow this to be shown in scools. Which is why we teach our children PC in school.

Don't you know it is not PC to pick on the ists or isms.

Actually, I just stopped in to say I just got home from the bank and a bunch of the Tellers handed over large bags of cash. I wondered what was going on until I noticed I forgot to throw out my cigarette at the door.

For those of you that missed Redneck's Avatar-take a look.

[edit on 11/4/2009 by endisnighe]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   

beautiful on so many levels.. we tend to forget this I see it in the young lads as society is now a gimme society, paid for without earnin it.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

AAARGGGHHHH! I just changed my avatar!

If anyone wants to see what endisnighe is referring to, the avatar is here: files.abovetopsecret.com...

TheRedneck

new topics

top topics

join