It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lindsey Williams Information for Freedom - Futures Market Discussion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

this is dvd number one or two or three... but this is 6 of 6... 2 years and ticking...
we must come together and hang together or they will hang us all seperately. the reason this is 6 of 6... so far its the best one.... he keeps dancing - he is without a preacher... can talk for hours and not say much.
but I found this one to be of profound importance that I may bring it to yall's attention... Hope was sort of blah, tragedy is sort interesting #6 link above... be back in a few with review of dvd #3... this one should scare the heck out of me... according to Lindsey... lets see...
come Dec. comes the Revolution - its now or never and well, my money is on Never -- because there is just no way - we can reach a consensus in this country right now... so, I got roughly 30 more years or so of life left... I think I will go buy a mountain in Philippines and protect it like a fort. I cant trust Americans any more -- we are feasting on vomit - you guys will sell your mother for a buck.

[edit on 4-11-2009 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I know that Lindsay was right on the money with his prediction about the price of oil, but he loses me when he talks about McCain being the man these people wanted to see in the White House. I just cannot believe that.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Bullhorn

the way he describes it. the rich have cliche's and Obama's Click won that round. I agree, if McaCain did become preseident, we would already be in HyperInflation and the Rich would not have had to change their timeline.
according to Lindsey.... Oh, think about that Oil Prediction.... spot on, who is the rich fart Lindsey is quoting... Oil Man... so maybe his cliche is the other money - Oil....
anyway, I dare you to ignore his predictions ... cuz, he is right on...

let move on, ok ... everyone I hope has viewed all three videos from start to finish. we have some serious issues, Lindsey points too - eludes too - concludes too -

pick a part of the videos Hope - Tragedy - Reality ... scope the Minute and second. and let develop a futuristic picture of the next 36 months... Let me tell you if you knew oil was going to 150$ a barrel and it started at 40$ I think low cost out of the money options called leaps are in order.
thats pennies controlling haundreds for you.
let me think a second or two and I'll post for comment.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
at 8:00 on
www.youtube.com...
he talks about McCain and what he see's as what we need to do now...~

www.cboe.com...
here is what a Leap is.... and you really need to know your stuff when you are playing with leaps. you can go negative for what is a extended period of time - so, if you dont have brass gonadez then don't play with futures, cuz, they can break you. I have both winners and losers in leaps, and they were all winners when I bought them. OK... no one loses money intentionallly.

Ok, Lindsey says, Oil will go way up, we will be paying 4 - 10$ a gallon of gasoline... and we are talking about a 24 month time frame.
the current price is about 2.70 area here in Fl. so we are currently thinking lindsey says it will stay right in here 50 - 70 a barrel until the war starts then it will go way up. so we have to listen for a tone change from Isreal and Iran, this war will encompass the world in another world war.
so, we can also look at defense companies - we can expect another false flag to kick it all off.. so, I would think long and hard and I would conclude this to be another qualifier, He was right when he said the elite dont want war with Iran, and we had war ships there for quite a while, it all went away, quitely... so Lindsey just saved our country, we just have to pay for freedom by cock blocking the rich by their movie releases.... whew, well I have gambled more on less information thats for sure... if this is what they are going to do and Lindsey's information is correct then time we can leverage.. and the markets is our tool. what do you guys think of this Idea....? got a better one...?

I think a little bit of posting here and there should generate enough interest. that the probability would flip and if they executed there designed mission to destroy America. they would have to pay out - which is a impossible ignigma. I wonder what solution they would come up with to solve that delima.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I kind of figured this subject would be a hot topic. but no one wants to touch it. why...? humm, interesting -- we have a crystal ball and no one wants to gaze into it... scared...?

top topics

join