It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Long-time lurker just making itself known!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Greeting to all! Just one more long-time lurker and avid reader now making himself known...for some reason!

I have enjoyed MANY sleepless nights reading the many fascinating (and sometimes painfully ridiculous) articles and threads that have been presented here for some time now. Especially anything to do with the UFO/alien subject.

I am a life-long Alaskan in my late 20's. I usually work as a mechanic or handyman, and enjoy my humble existance in the sticks. With my trusty Ford (yeah yeah theres gonna be Ford-haters...Just remember no matter the make they all basically function and BREAK the same!), and my even trustier Weimaraner!

I hope to engage in some healthy palaver (and maybe just a LITTLE bickering
and make friends with alot of the amazing intellects I've observed on this forum.

That being said, I hereby vow to deny ignorance! And prevent forrest fires!

*DISCLAIMER*
Prof. Skrewloose is NOT an actual Professor or member of any university or college level instituion! Nor does he claim to be an extra-terrestrial, abductee, psychic-medium, or everlasting know-it-all! He is just some dude! Sure he's groovy and all...but he's just a dude!

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
If you have spent nights reading the posts, Id say your nick is appropriate!

Sorry, no offense meant. Just couldnt resist that.

Welcome aboard and have a great time!

See ya on the boards!

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Welcome, Skrew! I think just by your post here, it seems you will be an interesting contributor.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Prof. Skrewloose

You may be a humble handyman in the sticks ... but here goddam it you are 'The Prof' (Skrewloose or not it matters not a jot here ... we're all a little that way)

Welcome to Ats and no doubt our paths will cross on the boards.

Woody

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Thank you, thank you! *takes a bow*

Not sure how much I'll "contribute"...but I'll definitly be reading and responding. After all...whats a guy supposed to do while freezing in the dark? Of course, I was always told growing up that "freezing in the dark builds character!"

top topics

join