It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli military attacks and takes over Iranian ship

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I did a quick search and it didnt come up with anything, surprisingly. Also the MSM is a bit quiet about this.

"An Iranian ship was attacked in international waters in the Mediterranean Sea by the Israeli navy early on Wednesday morning, while apparently on its way to Lebanon.According to Israeli media sources, no Cabinet meeting was held in advance of the decision to attack the ship, and a small number of Cabinet officials may have given the go-ahead for the attack.

Israeli officials told the Associated Press that the ship contained weapons including anti-tank missiles, but no official information has been released on the contents of the ship or the reason for its illegal seizure by the Israeli military. Col. Avital Leibovich with the Israeli military confirmed to reporters that the ship had been seized, but gave no details."

More here: www.imemc.org...

Is this the false flag pretext? Are they going to find "secret nuclear material" or a laptop outlining how to make a nuclear bomb? What other lies do Israel and it's puppet U.S.A. have up their sleeves? Surely they can cook up a better story than "OMG, THEY HAVE NOOKULAR BOMBS!!!"

Edit to add: news.yahoo.com...

Found this on yahoo world news. Appearently the ship carried "hundreds of tons of weapons from Iran bound for Lebanon." Also "The Israeli military said an Iranian document was found on board, showing that the shipment originated from Iran, although the paper was NOT shown to reporters."

What a load of crap. That's the US media for ya.

[edit on 4-11-2009 by thereaintnospoon]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by thereaintnospoon

They did not "attack" they recieved permission from the captain to board and search the ship. And yes already posted.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by anotherdad

They did not "attack" they recieved permission from the captain to board and search the ship. And yes already posted.

Lol, how do you do it? How do you live with the smell? I mean, isnt it awfully hard sniffin Israels farts every day? Disgusting! BTW, they were in international waters, thus if this really was an Iranian ship, Israel would have effectively commited an act of war.
On a more serious note, mods please close thread if what dopie says is true and this is already posted.

Aloha

EDIT TO ADD: To another dad...sorry, I went overboard. I labeled and judged you, which is something I swore to fight against. My bad. I took your one liner as an insult but should have just ignored it all together, after all, its just your opinion.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Yes mods please close the thread and as a favor to me prevent Dopey No. 1 from ever making a thread again. We dont need his hatefullness here at ATS.

MessOnTheFED!

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by MessOnTheFED!
Yes mods please close the thread and as a favor to me prevent Dopey No. 1 from ever making a thread again. We dont need his hatefullness here at ATS.

MessOnTheFED!

Hatefulness? Lol, please point out where I'm hating on anyone. Wow you trolls are all over the place. How brown is your nose Messy? Are you going to make excuses for Israel when they make the US congress send your kids into war and die for their cause? Happy buttkissing

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Well obviously you are hating on myself and anotherdad and were the only two people that have posted in your second hand thread. So do us all a favor and piss off.

MessOnTheFED!

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I dont have any hate for either of you, quite the opposite really. I crack up everytime I see or hear about an Israeli/U.S. hegemony apologist because I cant help but notice the smelly, brown colored subtance all over your face. If anything, I feel nothing but empathy towards you for not being able to think for yourselves.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Good for Israel.

Maybe Israel should forward these captured rocket, weapons, ammunition, and munitions to Jundallah or the PJAC.

To be used against Iran.

Perfect justice.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   

To tell you the truch i could care less about Israel so you probably shouldnt catagorize me as such. Maybe it is you who has the brown stuff all over your face. That is probably why you are so hateful. I truly disdain people like you.

MessOnTheFED!

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

HOLY CRAP!
Another paid troll, this is getting better and better. Hey mods, can you change the title of this thread to "If you are paid to post for the Israeli/US govt's, post here!"

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   

I am keeping an open mind about the whole incident, but I do not see a source indicating the Captain gave the permission to board the ship. Did I miss it somewhere? Can you point out the source where this is stated?

It would seem that there is a lot of supposed facts being throw about in both of the OPs links, but not a whole lot of substance backing them up. The Yahoo article even admits as such. I think this needs to be watched to see if anything else surfaces.

BTW, this is in the Breaking News thread here: Israeli commandos storm arms ship from Iran bound for Hezbollah

[edit on 11-4-2009 by rogerstigers]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   

To tell you the truch i could care less about Israel so you probably shouldnt catagorize me as such. Maybe it is you who has the brown stuff all over your face. That is probably why you are so hateful. I truly disdain people like you.

MessOnTheFED!

Arent you the one who wanted me banned from posting more threads because I posted an underexposed story (which of course is not a bannable offense)? Arent you the one accusing me of hateful behavior, without pointing out anything hateful I posted, while at the same time admitting to hating "people like me?"
Are you confused?
Man, are you sure you even know what you are talking about? Are you sure which side you are on?

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by thereaintnospoon

MessOnTheFED!

Arent you the one who wanted me banned from posting more threads because I posted an underexposed story (which of course is not a bannable offense)? Arent you the one accusing me of hateful behavior while at the same time admitting to hating "people like me?"
Are you confused?
Man, are you sure you even know what you are talking about? Are you sure which side you are on?

Is this thread meant to be a discussion about the Iranian ship or a mudslinging competition. I think this is an interesting story and one that needs to be discussed and investigated. If you folks want to name call and flame, please take it to U2U so we can actually discuss this for a page or two before it turns into a name-calling thread for the next 20 pages.

BTW, Mods should on the way, they have already been alerted.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   

You sure seem to have a fixation with dookey, and its sources.

Maybe been swimming in a turdbowl too long? One of those scat-freaks?

Odd, but the Israeli action seems perfectly justified. All those weapons, rockets, and munitions.

They can in turn sell these weapons on the open market now, and pocket the cash, OR, supply Jundallah or PJAC with quite a supply.

If they do, they can kill many more Iranians, using Iranian weapons and munitions designed to kill Israelis.

I'd really like to see that happen. Jundallah in the south, or PJAC in the north. One thing about it, these two groups are very, very effective, and have very few resources.

Imagine getting a stash like that!

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Well sir if you, being the person who posted the hate, cant see the error of your ways then why should i go out of my way to point i tout for you. Your parents should have done a better job. I truly feel sorry for you.

As for the OP, these 2 so called nations are always at it, steping over bounds, so why would you expect them to reform now??

MessOnTheFED!

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by rogerstigers

You have a point there, I've gotten sucked into a pissing contest, however I don't see anything remotely resebling "hate" towards anyone.

One more thing I would like to point out again that so far, the Israeli Navy has FAILED to give any details about the kinds of weapons that were found. For god's sake, they have not even provided evidence to reporters that the ship actually came from Iran! All they say is they found a document indicating it came from Iran. This is kind of reminiscent of the magic Passport that somehow survived an exploding airplane, an exploding building, with almost no scratches, mind you, and somehow fell into the hands of the FBI. Can somebody say PLANT????

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   

THAT's gotta be it!

The guy who's passport survived the crash, the burning building, and whose passport fell into the hands of the FBI is the same one who all these weapons, rockets, munitions, and ammunition belong to!

That's really good, tying all that together.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I do not see any problem with The OP's comments..no hate comments to be seen.
If this has already been posted a link would have been helpful too.

As far a the story is concerned..what Israel did was illegal....lets not forget that little point!

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper

THAT's gotta be it!

The guy who's passport survived the crash, the burning building, and whose passport fell into the hands of the FBI is the same one who all these weapons, rockets, munitions, and ammunition belong to!

That's really good, tying all that together.

Whoah! THAT IS IT! It makes perfect sense! Of course! How did I not see that? Thanks for helpin out. This guy is so elusive, he must have jumped ship right before the Israelis stormed the boat and got away just in time. He was also carrying a super advanced portable oxygen converter allows him to breathe underwater for up to 3 days.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by thereaintnospoon

Lol, how do you do it? How do you live with the smell? I mean, isnt it awfully hard sniffin Israels farts every day? Disgusting! BTW, they were in international waters, thus if this really was an Iranian ship, Israel would have effectively commited an act of war.
On a more serious note, mods please close thread if what dopie says is true and this is already posted.

Aloha

Well the MODS seem OK with negative remarks if you support Iran. To that i say to the OP kiss my ass you ignorant fool! you are clearly not smart enough to read the whole article, just cast opinion based on a headline. Small facts like THIS WAS NOT AN IRANIAN SHIP and yes it was in international waters that is why they GOT PERMISSION to board are a big part.

I was trying to subtley let you now your facts were wrong and this had already been posted. Dont call me a troll when you post the article and lash out at the first person you feel may disagrees with you.

BTW the Iranians called and wanted a new boy, said something like being with you is like throwing a hot dog down a hallway.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join