It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I WILL bash on Obama, every chance I can get.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by piddles

I completely agree. I cannot believe this thread got so much flags. All it is, is someone saying "I dont like Obama and Im telling everyone about it!"

Now I know the people of this site are smarter than this, come on guys.

As for the post, I still dont see any evidence backing up the claims. Though I would like to. Because usually when you make a thread and claim something, you need proof to back it up. I mean give us something, anything.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
It seems to me that you have just repeated general anti Obama statements without any facts. The videos you posted were very weak evidence. To think that America can't be arrogant is arrogant.
One of your reasons for bashing him was his 'ugly mug'. Really?
Bash if you wanna', but do we really need a thread anouncing it?

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jess_Undefined
reply to post by piddles

I completely agree. I cannot believe this thread got so much flags. All it is, is someone saying "I dont like Obama and Im telling everyone about it!"

I think we need to consider your claim there in the past tense.

It was once a very refined group. Now it's a shambles with a few people who keep it coherent.

This thread pertains directly to one small section of ATS. Yet is the biggest thing since god knows what. And there is no god, so no one knows....

oO

Oh well, passionate about a political leader, I guess the US is no different than the middle east. Here in Aus, our pollies are such a joke the best we do is laugh at them. Check rudd at the melbourne cup. What a retard... And no, the altertatives are no better... We just don't seem to think A or B here, it's all bananas..

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Bash on, bro!!

Bash the stock market too while you're at it.

Bring on the doom!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
Yeah but where's the conspiracy?

Yawn..........

Dude! It is obvious. Mr. Sticks is trying to destroy America.
We Americans don't like that.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   
This is the stuff that is making ATS tougher to read sometimes.

Obvious opinion trolls with no content do not build on or invigorate the community.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by jacksmoke
reply to post by Common Good

Thanks for the link, I can understand why you wouldn't want to post any, people would try to change your perceptions of what he said.

Okay, so he stated that American's have isolated themselves from the rest of the world and by hosting the Olympics it would show that American's are trying to be better team players on the international stage.

You consider that bashing. I would consider that a break from the previous administraions policy of "going it alone" (with Tony Blair)

(this thread is a huge can of worms. so this is my last post. i could be here all day.)
You can't say America is isolated!
You can't say Americans need to try to be better!
If we were terrible and isolated why and how did all these immigrants travel here??!!!
These Obama comments are very typical sly America bashing. From this guy in the White House? How did he even get there? Who is he?

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by candide
This is the stuff that is making ATS tougher to read sometimes.

Obvious opinion trolls with no content do not build on or invigorate the community.

And your post does? Are you Obama's Post Czar?

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Thanks for the link, I can understand why you wouldn't want to post any, people would try to change your perceptions of what he said.

Okay, so he stated that American's have isolated themselves from the rest of the world and by hosting the Olympics it would show that American's are trying to be better team players on the international stage.

You consider that bashing. I would consider that a break from the previous administraions policy of "going it alone" (with Tony Blair)

You want to build understanding? Here I will point this out to you....

The quote above is a standard set up meant to subliminally warp the reader's opinion. The real understanding comes at the threshold.

Step one.... the quoted author first sets you up by being nice and appreciative. The author says ''Thanks'' and says ''I can understand why'' and then even mentions people changing opinions.

Step two.... next, the author states the cold facts. You can not refute them. This is the kill right here. You can not refute the cold hard facts. Now you TRUST the author.

Step three.... lastly, the author offends you and takes a shot at your sense of reasoning. The Tony Blair comment is a slight attempt at comedy. The comment is a bit ironic and a bit highbrow like a Dennis Miller line. Sometimes the last step is straight comedy similar to a late night comedy show writer. The last step is always a jab or a punchline.

The moral of the story? People at ATS are nervous and defensive about Obama's reputation, and ready to pull out the scripted and professional edgy retorts.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Why? because he takes every opportunity he can get to bash on the American people.

Okay, I'll bite,

when has he bashed Americans?

please quote something from a speech or press release that proves he bashs Americans. his words not a FOX new pundit or Rush or Glen Beck

Howbout him parading about Fox News. Dont get me wrong, i hate fox news, but the president should not criticize pundits that are expressing their freedom of speech whether you disagree or not.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Very well, if you can do better, go ahead, make America's day, run for President, or at least try to run for congress...

Pathetic whiner. Excuse the rest of the civilized world if they start ignoring America again if(or rather whèn) in 2012 The GOP is in power again.(And they will, because the self-pitying, ego-centric stupidity of the electorate knows no bounds)

Go on digging Your own graves. The rest of the world moves on while The once great USA sinks deeper and deeper in bi-partizan dreck....

I feel honestly sad for those Americans that want the best for their country, that DO write their representatives, that DO go on the streets, try to get the best for all. I am no fan of tea-baggers, but, at least they are DOING something.

The short-sighted, short-term memory possessing plebs will, again, miss no opportunity to cut their own heads off, or fire their 12 gauge in their own foot..

Parthetic,

Toodles.

edited for typo's out of anger

[edit on 11/5/2009 by diakrite]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by semidiablan
I agree that you can say whatever the hell you want, but at the same time I wonder if it's really Obama that you dislike or if it's the system itself? I don't think McCain would have been any better, just different.

Our politics are totally screwed up in the US (and most likely other countries) and after all: "Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely". I don't think it's a matter of WHO is in office but rather a matter of WHAT the office has become. With all the money floating around there's no way in hell to get anything done morally--that's just the name of the game.

[edit on 4-11-2009 by semidiablan]

[Diakrite has cooled down by now]

Sigh... Yes, I an afraid You are totally right. 2 party schmarty..power is power, and that goes over the head of common man.

Saddest thing? We live in the illusionary bubble that makes us think that we can do something fundamental by writing congress, protesting on the street, while, in the end our influence only matters if we make a couple of million a year and rub up to the right people........

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Well. I guess my job here is done.
I made my point, and some like it, some didnt. Thats exactly what I was going for. As of lately, I havent been seeing very much people in the political forums because their annointed one has been screwing up so badly that they could no longer make excuses for why he is doing the things he is doing. It is as if the "Left" of ATS has just disappeared from ATS all together besides a couple of people who are staying in strong such as Southern Guardian, HunkaHunka, and Grover. Those 3 are pretty much the only ones from the left on here still hanging in there, and for that, I give them more respect than I do a lot of these pther people who have been comming out of the woodworks to protect their annointed ones name.
Where have you all been for the past few months>?? I havent seen hardly HALF of you in any of the political forums. So remember this, before you bash on me for having my own opinion, just find out what it is that YOU are really concerned with and voice yours. If you are NOT mad at the direction this country is going, then YOU sir/maam, are not doing enough.
Bash on me all you want, Bash on me as much as I bashed on the President, but just remember one thing, im not the guy in charge, He is.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   
I haven't posted on ats for months but I will for you sir. I agree 100% with your point of view on Obama and I can't stand listening to his empty suggestive speeches. Though I think you should find another medium for using your energy.. but at the same time the I realize the the spectrum if narrow, if not black and white, and the others bashing you for your negative energy and telling you to be productive really haven't even gone through the thought process of what other possibilities there are.

So as much as a productive means of expression would be preferred, there's still the fact we don't have many options. We can tell the world at the top of our lungs and scream till we lose our voice with a true form of protest, or we can constructively be handing out pamphlets and trying to educated people in a different energy. Problem is with the latter, a lot of people already do it, and it catches some peoples eyes. others are offended or ignore those people completely.

So those people questioning his anger... Think about it, would he have gotten such a large response speaking his opinion in a polite manner?

Different people respond to different things, we need people doing both.

edit:

Forgot to mention, yes, congress does pull a lot of the strings, so do the banks and the big pharmacy companies. BUT here is the reason why Obama needs to be bashed. Obama is the person all the sheep listen to, if you start talking to them about congress and the banks, they wont know what the hell your talking about and wont think anything of it. First and foremost, you need to get peoples attention and make them understand that their front-man cant be trusted. The sheeple are looking at OBAMA, not the rest of the government. Thankyou for reading

[edit on 5-11-2009 by Scarcer]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   
i agree with the topic, nuff said. have you seen "The Obama Deception" narrated by the host of infowars.com? Full length on youtube... For those that have, your thoughts and views on it please. cant start a new topic yet. mods replace if necessary....

[edit on 5-11-2009 by Tek-Neek55]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ha`la`tha

Originally posted by Jess_Undefined
reply to post by piddles

I think we need to consider your claim there in the past tense.

It was once a very refined group. Now it's a shambles with a few people who keep it coherent.

This thread pertains directly to one small section of ATS. Yet is the biggest thing since god knows what. And there is no god, so no one knows....

My thoughts exactly. Thread after thread these days are full of paranoid rantings.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   
yay another thread on someoones feelings ... love these threads

1 day ill log in and see a conspiracy thread .. heres to hoping

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   

I shall also join in your Obama Bashing.

You have my support, Plain and simple.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   

To be honest I am in the UK and detest most public politics, it's all a charade imo and the zingy car salesman is the standard edition, the fact that this guy got to be a president just proves imo that the guy is suffering from the whole 'feed my ego, slimy, teflon coated, self interested, plastication of society' than the rest.

The fact that you are speaking out wins you points in my book, the good it will do?.....let's say here there's just as much ignorance of reality from the general populus here as there is in the US and those speaking out, so far might as well be talking into the mirror.

Let's hope some day the real people with the real intentions for good will be the voice that is heard and the power in control.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I voted for Obama, but now I don´t trust him because he is pushing this Swine flu agenda. I saw video of him being asked if he will take the vaccine and have his kids take it and he acted very fishy. He seemed to be dishonest in that video. It took a long round about way for him to say he would get the vaccine etc, he was lying. But maybe he is just a puppet, like Bush, and now he is stuck in this situation as President. I dunno.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join