It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I WILL bash on Obama, every chance I can get.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frith
reply to post by Common Good

I'm glad you're having such a hard time living under Obama. And I hope it continues for seven more years like this for you.

I had to put up with Bush similarly for eight years and I want you to savor every last minute of the Obama administration as I did the previous one.

Enjoy.

[edit on 4-11-2009 by Frith]

But he's not saying that he supported Bush. I object to both men as our president. They are both liars and cheats. He may well feel the same. There are many of us who feel that neither major party is truly looking out for our best interests.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good
Thats right, you read it right.
I WILL bash on Obama, every chance I can get.

To be honest, I agree with you. Obama is not what he is cracked up to be.
United States would be better off with a Independent president.

[edit on 4-11-2009 by sphinx551]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Good for you!

We can hate who we hate thank goodness...

On a whole other level you need to post up one of your beats!!!

I would have never guessed your profession

But then again who would think a liberal like me would play in outlaw country band

Fair enough

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by godless
But he's not saying that he supported Bush. I object to both men as our president. They are both liars and cheats. He may well feel the same. There are many of us who feel that neither major party is truly looking out for our best interests.

I didn't use the word support anywhere in my reply. The OP is a troll looking to cause trouble on ATS and I replied in kind.

Obama already has a massive multi-million dollar group of all-star political pundits and other miscellaneous media attackers that go for his jugular on a daily basis. There was no such media beast out for Bush during his entire tenure in office. Sure Bush had his detractors. Mostly on the internet, but there weren't giant media conglomerates and angry millionaires ranting about him publicly all day long like the Obama administration has endured.

Obama Derangement Syndrome is so much worse than Bush Derangement Syndrome that ATS was forced to create a forum specifically for it. And now this guy wants to add to it.

I think Obama gets enough bashing, don't you? This thread is an absolute joke.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pathos
Wow! We needed a rant thread. Thanks. Lol...

It has been boiling up for some time now.

Amen to that

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pathos

Originally posted by Helmkat
The catchphrase of this site is "Deny ignornace".

OP I might suggest that a more balanced and less biased stance on Obama might go a long way to making that catchphrase reality.

He speaks for many-many people.

My Grandfather used to always say,

"There are alot more horse's a**es than there are horses"

I'm still trying to figure out how this is in any way an alternative news story, or conspiratorial topic.

I miss the days when healthy debate and fascinating stories were the norm here.

...and the extraterrestrial biological enitity says, "Rectum? Damn near killed him!" LOL

[edit on 11/4/09 by Chillidog1]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
tit for tat

wouldn't be politics without it

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by lucentenigma

Do you pay taxes? Do you register your vehicles, pay sales tax, consume?

Yes I do, and if I don't pay these things are you going to pay them for me or bail me out of jail when they lock me in prison?

If you do any of the above you are putting these people into power and keeping them there.

This is one of the most absurd fallacies I've read on this site, and trust me, I've read a lot. How do you make the leap that paying sales tax is keeping them there? These people are going to get in regardless if I pay a tax or not, and by paying tax, I'm keeping mysel fout of prison. Now you on the other hand, you may have the benefit of not paying tazes (especially property tax), but I am afforded no such liberies. But if you need to know, prior to this thread, and in other threads I've said that I'm gearing up and making moves to leave the country.

Why do you think the government needs us to spend our way out of this depression?If you are feeding the BEAST you are complicit. STARVE the BEAST!

Do you do ANY of the things you asked of me? If not, I want you to contact the IRS, tell them you don't, provide them with ample evidence supporting your claims and then reply to this thread after you've done two or more for violating federal laws. And when you "starve the beast" what is going to happen to the average joe? Yes, he or she is going to starve literally.

[edit on 4-11-2009 by EMPIRE]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Anyone that actually believes a word flying out of his lying mouth are terribly gullible and are probably the same people that spend thousands on stuff like the "virgin mary grilled cheese"

Hes been caught hundreds of times lying, Its harder to catch him telling the truth.
Anyone in the right mind would not like this guy.

The establishment know how to please the weak minded people and make them feel powerful.

(we got a black guy in charge, that means were free and COOL, too.)
Such horsesnot.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Zomar

How is he an "angry black guy"? Do you people type stupidity for the sake of keeping stupidity alive or are you people that dense?

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Oh jeez not another thread of:

Hey! Look at me, look at me! Aren't I great and important!

No you're not great or important, but you are special.

That you're also an egomaniac is a given, but with such delusions of grandeur perhaps it would be advisable to try sticking to posting in threads about Obama, his policies, and actions, rather than creating ones about yourself.

Many of us had high hopes for Obama when he got in, and many of us have had our hopes dashed, but don't get suckered into the left right paradigm. It should now be abundantly clear to anyone with the IQ of a lemming that whether it's a Republican or Democrat in the White House the same people and the same corporate interests are running things behind the scenes.

It's not a case of Obama being a 3rd term for Bush. It's a case of Obama being a 6th term for George Herbert Walker Bush.

The Office of the Presidency of the United States of America is now a wholly owned subsiduary of the corporations, bought and payed for lock stock and barrel. And now, these corporations are no longer run entirely for the benefit of their shareholders, but are instead the playthings of the top billionaire execs and directors.

[edit on 4-11-2009 by sharps]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

Its clear to me that Obama's election has driven conservatives to the point of insanity.

I can turn on my radio or watch a specific cable TV station and hear men who make millions of dollars a year blame Obama for freedom-destroying conspiracy theories before anything has even happened. Its as if they're anxious for a national tragedy to happen to blame on Obama before one has even occurred.

Conservatives have lost their minds and really should just be ignored.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by sharps

Your post is something the OP does not comprehend, and any attempts at addressing your post will most likely turn out to be a "woe is me" campaign.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by RichyW
****.. And the fact that he won the nobel peace prize? just makes it a joke, that award is meaningless to me now, unless the definition of peace is decietfulness and corruption and i had it wrong the whole time?

It wasn't "meaningless" the second after they awarded it to Yasser Arafat?

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Frith

This also is true. If anything our freedoms were destroyed a long time ago.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Not that the OP needs my support...but...

This is one person stating something simple. They have made up their mind about a person after much thought and consideration. Their decision is that they don't like Obama. The OP also, correctly I believe, stated that Obama bashes the American citizen. This he does, along with anyone else that treats us like idiots when we demand they read laws before voting on them etc. and laugh in our faces cause they refuse.

Anyone who wants to bash the OP is only proving their conviction to an already failed administration, in my opinion, that they feel they must continue to support for fear of looking like they made a mistake.

All government and politics suck...Bush's administration also. But to sit back and pretend that what is being shoved down our throats now is something that is actually tasty is ignorance.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good
reply to post by Seiko

www.youtube.com...

There you go.

[edit on 4-11-2009 by Common Good]

The puppet was speaking partial truth about the american govt, he could have added our leaders are obscenely violent, stupid, cruel, hypocritical liars, upward failing CFR / tri-lateral bottom feeders, criminal torturers, and the DC mafia banker-gangsters "bottom b!tch".

If uncorrupted everyday US citizens & soccer moms ran the nation, the USA wouldn't be the #1 exporter of death and suffering.

I do however join your disgust at seeing that fraction of a man used car salesmen puppet loser run the nation.. the sight of GW made me sick, but obama has a special slick phoniness that causes me to involuntary mini vomit in my mouth.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jacksmoke

You asked about bashing Americans.? I have heard speeches myself, over a period of time, where Obama appoligizes for America's past over and over. He appologizes for being a contributor to global pollution, appologizes for our contribution to the current world economic crisis, basically going on and on, describing in different ways how terrible America is.

Go back and listen to his speeches, especially the ones made to global audiences. It makes me sick to listen to all that drivel. Plus, what he says one day, is completely opposite to what he says the next day. I have heard this my self, over and over. Does he think people have no memory whatsoever??

What you consider bashing, others consider pointing out the obvious. The truth hurts sometimes. My next point, I'm not a Bush supporter either. I don't like him. He did nothing to stop the mess we are in now.

I would like to have a president that speeks to the achievements of our country one in a while, instead of constantly appoligizing. Obama makes me nautious sometime with his condesending high and mighty attitude, treating people like they are stupid.
Fortunately for Americans,Obama is getting his first taste of payback, as he watches his Democratic core of leadership get voted out of office , in an obvious vote of "no confidence". Get used to it Dems, it's only just getting started. And to any of you Rino's out there, watch your back, you're next. You bunch of weasels better get ready for your pink slip.

let the bashing begin.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by godless

Originally posted by Frith

I'm glad you're having such a hard time living under Obama. And I hope it continues for seven more years like this for you.

I had to put up with Bush similarly for eight years and I want you to savor every last minute of the Obama administration as I did the previous one.

Enjoy.

I think what you meant to say, Godless, was that you'll object to every President that ever walks into the office.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrpotatohead
reply to post by jacksmoke

You asked about bashing Americans.? I have heard speeches myself, over a period of time, where Obama appoligizes for America's past over and over. He appologizes for being a contributor to global pollution, appologizes for our contribution to the current world economic crisis, basically going on and on, describing in different ways how terrible America is.

Again rhetoric. And before the label and dismiss technique, my write in was for the good doctor so I'm not one of those Obamiacs, or whatever catchphrase dejour the repubs are parroting from their favorite disc jockey these days. Has the US been a MAJOR contributor to global pollution? Has the US (and it's Fed Reserve) contributed to the economic crisis? Then how is apologizing bashing? Where I come from when you have done something wrong and try to make it right again, you usually start with an apology. It's called intergity.
With all this willful ignorance and blind party loyalty the Repubs continue to show us why they should change their mascot from an Elephant to an Ostrich. Oh wait, I forgot, they're all "Independents" now. Long time Independents are mortified though that their party has been hijacked by people who probably disagree with about 95% of what the Indies stand for. When I read some of these posts, I'm reminded of why their party imploded and why their values should never be represented in Washington again.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join