It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I WILL bash on Obama, every chance I can get.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

And I think Barry's owners are showing some disappointment in his failure to deliver on the promises he made them.

Yes, that is why they call them con men, perhaps he even had his handlers conned, he reminds me of one of those Doctors with faked credentials, OH WAIT, we haven't seen his credentials.

You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.
Abraham Lincoln,
16th president of US (1809 - 1865)

How ironic.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good
I feel that he is bad for our country,not only economically and militarily, but also because he is tearing the people of this nation apart more and more everyday.

Really? Is it the POTUS causing this problem? Or goofy, mindless rhetoric like yours?

I'll assume that since you offered no real-world examples of how he is allegedly causing these things, and since your entire argument seems to be based on how you feel when you look at the man, that there is something about his appearance that bothers you.

Since when does claiming to be a "Hip Hop Producer" prove a lack of racial bias? What, you got a copy of Garage Band on Mom's laptop?

I have been seeing a lot of diversity of lately, and it is really sickening to me.

Are you sure you meant to use the word "diversity" there? Because in that context, that choice of word is really confusing. Can you clarify what you mean?

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

If that's your opinion why are you here posting? We are on Page 3 now. If you don't support it, then don't support it. He has a right to make a thread about whatever he wants (inside the rules) and you have a right to ignore it. Maybe the latter is the best idea. But you can't can you, why because he doesn't like your savior and thats wrong. Go on OP it's your right, it's called freedom of speach and yes it applies to you too!

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

Okay so you don't like Obama...no offense, but why should I care?

It's not like you have offered anything worthy of thought or analysis, just the opposite, you simply want to confess your "hate"?

If there is anything worthy of thought in the OP it is why those that don't like Obama feel like it is something they must confess or defend.

Is it that discussing or debating actual policy is just too much "thinking" for you? Much easier just to "feel"? Either way let me say this loud and clear...whether you disagree with his policies or just plain "get the creeps" when you see him....That's OK.

Personally I prefer to approach my politics from an analytical perspective rather than an emotional one, but America is about many different voices.

Dedicating an OP to owning the fact that you aren't interested in fact based discussion, but rather simply looking for opportunities to "Bash Obama every chance you get" ...well...frankly it is boring. I appreciate the honesty though. Knowing where your posts stem from I can now put you on ignore.

[edit on 4-11-2009 by maybereal11]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   

"I look forward to the day when people aren't hurt and killed for who they are and ALL people are treated equally under the law. But until then, they should be secure in the knowledge that they won't be attacked simply for who they are. "

Benevolint

Your qoute, not mine.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny

I have been seeing a lot of diversity of lately, and it is really sickening to me.

Are you sure you meant to use the word "diversity" there? Because in that context, that choice of word is really confusing. Can you clarify what you mean?

I think he meant "division"..

Freudian slip

[edit on 4-11-2009 by maybereal11]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Y'know, I'm getting a little tired of saying this. The topic is not each other...it's *ahem* bashing on Mr. Obama...

Sad to say, some lose sight of the fact that it's not just the President. Congress can come in for it's fair share of the blame for the faults, real or imagined, that we see all around us.

Not just the President, or Congress...reserve some for yourselves as well. Who put them into office, then proceeded to let them run amuk? I think you'll find that answer by looking in the mirror...

...and don't come back to me with the nonsense that you didn't vote for him, or that you didn't even vote... One, you voted for someone who more than likely won a seat in national politics, or the state level... Two, not voting is helping make a decision too, only you chose to silence your voice willingly, honestly, I'm of the opinion you really shouldn't say anything now, either...

I can rant, too...

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by anotherdad

"I look forward to the day when people aren't hurt and killed for who they are and ALL people are treated equally under the law. But until then, they should be secure in the knowledge that they won't be attacked simply for who they are. "

Benevolint

Your qoute, not mine.

And from the OP

I WILL bash on Obama, every chance I can get.
...He gives me the creeps.
...He reminds me of a cheap used car lot salesman
Everytime I see his ugly mug on T.V I have to turn the channel to prevent myself from throwing up all over myself. ...

BH rightly pointed out that the OP was a tantrum...you are not attacking your child when you encourage them to think rather than throw a tantrum.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by seagull

I'm sorry, but I didn't put any of these people in office as my dollars aren't long enough.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by maybereal11

I agree, but if you do not want to read it then don't. And i think we all need a tantrum sometimes, better here than on a clock tower. If you ever need a tantrum i'll support your right to do so, especially when you basically call it one from the begining.

There's a time to argue and a time to listen instead of attack.

I can't believe i just said that. My wife and 3 girls are wearing on me.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by seagull

But thats why they have figureheads. SO we can focus on them, and not on the real criminals behind the scenes.

Now if obama wants to tell us who to really focus on, maybe we will know.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Bashes? bashes? We don't need no steenkeen Obama bashes.

Don't you know dissent is no longer patriotic.
It abruptly went out of style, just like the NO MORE WAR bumper stickers.

But since we're on the subject...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8129794c262d.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jacksmoke

His appology tour is enough for me!

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Just wait till all the pseudo-intellectual lefty's wake up to what's really happening to their freedom's ! This is what wakes me up at night ! Obama is just doing what he said he would from the beginning ! Spreading the wealth around and growing the Government !
The great divide in this country is less about the have and have not's , but more about the "spellbound dependant and the Free enlightened ". Think about all the people who don't think they can because nobody told them they could ! The total lack of respect by this administration to its citizens is stagering to me !
I have never met anyone who spent themselves out of debt ! This lack of respect for the hard working , tax paying citizens of this great country is an insult to common sense ! How can I respect a leader who continues down this path of destruction ?

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by EMPIRE
reply to post by seagull

I'm sorry, but I didn't put any of these people in office as my dollars aren't long enough.

Do you pay taxes? Do you register your vehicles, pay sales tax, consume?

If you do any of the above you are putting these people into power and keeping them there.

Why do you think the government needs us to spend our way out of this depression?

If you are feeding the BEAST you are complicit.

STARVE the BEAST!

[edit on 4-11-2009 by lucentenigma]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

So why do you hate Obama?

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by verastyle

Englands Heath care system is better? Ha! I'll keep it the way it is, thanks.

Phil

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Mr. Obama has blatantly said that he can't fix the problems at hand.

My question is this, Why is he in the most powerful position if he is unable to take care of this country?

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
you have an opinion.

whoop-dee.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by savageheart
Mr. Obama has blatantly said that he can't fix the problems at hand.

My question is this, Why is he in the most powerful position if he is unable to take care of this country?

I can answer that question.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/100c7360ac53.jpg[/atsimg]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join