It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crazy Orb, Clip used in UFO Hunters new episode called "Dark Presence"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Hello ATS'ers. Here's a video clip that was used in the UFO Hunters new season and brand new episode called "Dark Presence." The clip itself can be seen within the first 5 minutes of the episode, and the UFO Hunters also used additional footage within that same episode of original owner's (Mike73173's) material. Anything listed as "Bloomington, Indiana" within the episode "Dark Presence" was provided by Mike73173. According to information provided, the UFO Hunters will be using additional footage of Mike73173's for later episodes as well. Mike's footage can be found on psychox642's youtube account. Additionally, Mike's footage has been requested by other sources including The National Geographic Channel.

All footage was screened by UFO Hunters video analyst professionals for authenticity. There are no digital effects, no questionable camera work, all extraneous variables such as insects have been ruled out. THIS IS REAL.

Here is the description as provided on the account.

Used in first 5 minutes of episode "Dark Presence" by the UFO Hunters. Episode concentrates on sections of Indiana (Bloomington, Kokomo, Peru) as well as 2 other states and specifically addresses the orb phenomenon. Screened by professionals for credibility, and authenticated as REAL. In other words, no camera effects, all extraneous variables are ruled out such as insects, manipulation, camera glare, refraction, trick photography, or computerized digital effects. THIS IS THE REAL DEAL. Filmed in Bloomington, Indiana. 4 friends in Bloomington film a flying orb. While filming a fluctuating light (possible UFO) above the trees next to a home, a light bounces over a semi truck in an adjoining field. Camera man sees it and then switches to infra red in order to get a better look. The light shoots from the rear of the field into the passengers side door of an abandoned semi-truck in the field. Within a split second, the light shoots from the opposite rear side of the truck and then dives into the ground. The ORB actually grows in size the farther it moves away from the camera.

JUST IN CASE THIS LINK DOES NOT WORK, TRY THIS...

www.youtube.com...

FOR WHATEVER REASON, I CANNOT GET THIS TO POST CORRECTLY, SO ANYONE WHO KNOWS THIS STUFF BETTER THAN I DO CAN FEEL FREE TO POST IT ON THIS THREAD.

[edit on 4-11-2009 by EvolvedMinistry]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Just lending a helping hand

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
edit- cos we don't need lots of the same video posted.....

It's kind of hard to tell what it is. Other than an orb of some kind.

I wish we got the UFO hunters on the telly box here in the UK

[edit on 4/11/2009 by Acidtastic]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
These seem to be the infamous UFO orbs. They're getting seen in so many parts of the world now it's unbelievable (and awesome!).

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic

I cannot see his Youtube link to be working, this is why i posted the vid

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by tristar

Originally posted by Acidtastic

I cannot see his Youtube link to be working, this is why i posted the vid
That's cool, I edited mine (I had the link to the video too) as you had put it in

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Are you the actual owner of this YouTube channel? If so, you have some nice footage of multiple sightings.

Keep it up!

Edit: Never mind, I just read your post. Guess I should do that before asking questions, eh? Anyway, thanks for the videos, and I'll be keeping a watch on that channel for sure.

[edit on 4-11-2009 by susp3kt]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I don't see what the filmer is describing at all. I see a star or planet maybe, an airplane with lights blinking from my right to left above it, and what appears to be a couple of blasts from a roman candle originating from behind the parked rig. Am I missing something?

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
What a pantload.... if you clip and enlarge the "orb" section, it is obviously some kind of bug i.e. grasshopper, lit up by the light source to the right. Just before the "orb" part you can see another one fly in and drop into the grass. Geez....

Either that, or one of your buddies is behind the truck flicking matches, etc. Funny how it stops after you start yapping about "it's gonna spin your head around..."

[edit on 4-11-2009 by FosterVS]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by tristar

Much appreciation. For whatever reason, I couldn't seem to get it to post properly.

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Cole DeSteele

Watch what happens in the bulk of the video. The far away planet that you're referring to is a UFO. However, that is the least of what is going on in the video. Just before the infra red turns on, you can see a light move in the back right. I may have to tell the owner of the vid to provide annotations. After the infra red gets turned on and you're able to identify the semi-truck sitting in the field, a light shoots from the rear right hand side of the field into the passenger side of the truck, then it shoots out of the rear left, (Driver's side from the opposite end.)

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I want that part of my life back, what was that? I did not see any UFO at all. No wonder the show is being tacken off, is this the kind of crap they have been putting out?

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

I'm sorry if you can't see it. Just watch carefully, or, full size it. I had the person put annotations on it so that it could make it easier to identify. Yes I agree, it is hard to see at first. Just study the video, you will see it. The light moves quickly, but, its quite visible.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by FosterVS

Wow, you're quite abrasive and negative aren't you??? He's Not my buddy. I wasn't there. Secondly, I have no idea how long this clip actually lasts, it could be longer than this for all I know. But, at least you saw it. And by the way, video experts (real one's who have better imaging technology than cropping) checked this stuff out before they put it on the UFO Hunters episode. Also, the light that you see, is all the same light. Not two separate one's. It goes into the semi passenger door, and comes out of the other side. According to information I received, they ruled out all variables, ie...insects, matches (wouldn't matches rotate when flicked? I guess we ruled that out.) and other light sources. So, if someone can flick a match roughly half a football field in length, they are incredible...I want to see the guy who can do that. By the way, can you name a self illuminating insect that flies that quickly and can span the length of a field in about a second??? In Indiana, there is only one self illuminating insect (firefly, lightening bugs) And they fly extremely slow (If you're going to criticize, you need to study up on the geographic locations of an area and find all variables that are consistent with that same location). And typically, where there is one firefly, there are thousands. You rarely see one firefly in an entire field that increases its size to that of a softball. If you can provide evidence of a firefly that moves that fast, I'd love to see it. Anyway, use the semi for a reference and measure the distance. And, As far as I know, UFO Hunters only showed a portion of the clip and used quite a bit of other clips of the video owner's as well. Obviously he has some stuff of interest.

Sorry you didn't like it, but, I'm not going to get into a war about it. It's definitely your opinion. Thanks for checking it out.

Take care!!!

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Watching that episode made me think about the reports from Skinwalker Ranch. Even the story about an orb luring the three dogs away and liquefying them was word for word from the Skinwalker Ranch history.

Even before the scene about the dog zapping I was thinking about how NIDS had a great deal of footage and witness reports about orbs with malicious behavior and how after they had started investigating the phenomena at the ranch had slowly faded out.

I know this is far out and I'm not propagating it as a theory, just saying -what if the entity behind the incidents at Skinwalker Ranch moved elsewhere?

While I can't rule out someone "borrowing" the dog zapping orb story I also cannot rule out the possibility it happened again. If so, it would be very compelling evidence for the same entity operating in both locations.

That said, I'm not aware of any evidence from the dog incident the UFO Hunters reported, no photos or vet report on the remains, nothing. If there were we'd have one extremely interesting link to examine.

Here's a good set of articles about Skinwalker Ranch for those not familiar: Path of the SkinWalker

[edit on 4-11-2009 by ecoparity]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ecoparity

Yeah, it was a very interesting episode. I've never heard of anything like that before that episode, therefore, it was all news to me. However, I found it interesting that this particular episode was more focused on fear. I had never seen that kind of content before on UFO hunters.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Calling night UFOs "orbs" doesn't make any sense. If the same UFO was seen n the daylight it would never be called an "orb." The name "orb" was originally used in still photos where untrained people would look at the photos and would see optical effects that they started claiming were spirit forms and some even go as far as saying that you can see faces, etc., in these optical anomalies.

What these failed to accept (and still do!) was that they created the "orbs" by using the camera's flash and not realizing that the flash will bounce off any shiny surface including dust! It's lens flare. I always challenged the claims by telling the believers that next time they want to take a photo, whether with a digicam or an emulsion film camera, to turn off the flash and let the spirits supply their own light!

Fell on deaf believers' ears. So go to any website featuring "ghost" photos and the majority of them will be these flash "orbs."

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

I watched the link posted by tristar, if that's the same thing then it looks like a couple of guys flicked their cigarette butts from right to left, they glowed while traveling fast then when the air friction slowed them down they started falling and moving more slowly so they didn't glow as brightly and faded out. I can't say for sure they ARE cigarette butts, but the motion and brightness would appear to be consistent with that explanation. also the sources are not visible, so the source for the first one could be off the right hand side of the image, and the source for the 2nd one could be behind the semi.

[edit on 4-11-2009 by Arbitrageur]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvolvedMinistry
reply to post by tristar

Much appreciation. For whatever reason, I couldn't seem to get it to post properly.

Thank you.

No problem.
The Youtube url has this code uHEo0V8Wre0, copy and paste that in between the Youtube code supplied by the ats button and your done.

[edit on 5-11-2009 by tristar]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Well, if it makes you feel better to think such a thing, then who am I to disrupt that theory?

However, plenty of video analysts have been all over this particular video. Trust me, the UFO Hunters aren't going to feature something on their shows that will make them look foolish to the public. Now, as far as cigarettes go, the distance that is featured in the video would make it rather hard to for anyone to flick something that far. The field in view is larger than about 3 football fields put together. Again, use the semi-truck as reference of distance. That is one of the factors that should be taken into account while forging your opinion. Also, if it were a cigarette butt, wouldn't you see rotation of the light? From the nature of a cigarette butt alone, they are long and would move end over end (the burning end would be heavier than the filtered end causing a rotation). Right??? I definitely don't want to get into an argument because an opinion is an opinion and you are perfectly welcome to your own. I'm just trying to get you to think about the logic and the physics of your statement. Go out sometime and get a pack of Marlboros/Camels, or borrow one from a friend. Light it, and then flick it. Watch how the cigarette moves. Also, you should film this to get it on tape (night time would be best) and play with distances. I can guarantee you, the farthest you will be able to flick a lit cigarette is at a maximum of 12-15 feet. Also, you say that the sources are not visible. I can agree with that. If it is an actual spirit orb, where would the source be? Also, you're failing to address the light before the infra red is even turned on. The first time that the light is seen comes right before the camera man switches into infra red. You can see the light slowly, and in a controlled fashion bounce over the truck,more towards the rear of the field at around 14 seconds when the camera man says, "he was all back there bright and impressive." (it isn't next to the truck but very far behind it, but the depth of field would put it just above the truck.) And if you watch carefully from that point, the light shoots from the very rear of the field (from the same point it is originally seen moving) into the passenger side of the truck. That would be quite a distance to accomplish from flicking a cigarette. Study the video, it is pretty compelling. And, there is the other factor of the additional videos seen on that site who are filmed by the same person. Those would be pretty damn hard to fake no matter who you are. Nonetheless, I thank you for checking out the video and commenting on this post. Much appreciated. You have a good one and feel free to hit me up anytime.

[edit on 5-11-2009 by EvolvedMinistry]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join