It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real alien Abduction? Can't tell.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
As I'm writing this, I'm watching a video of a supposedly real alien abduction footage, I can't tell whether is real or not. some parts of the video look scripted and other look legit. Let me know what you guys think. watch the whole thing im half way through it and its really creepy. 35 min into it an alien apparently paralyzes the kid with the camera and takes it from him. I really want to know if its real.

video.google.com...#

Don't know how to embed, sorry

[edit on 4-11-2009 by ^anubis^]

[edit on 4-11-2009 by ^anubis^]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
This film is from the MacPherson tapes.

The director admitted it was just a film with actors. Use the search function there is loads already posted about this topic.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ^anubis^

Hey there,

This video has shown up here a few times ... very interesting and a bit freaky in places.

It was claimed to be actual footage but if memory serves I think it was eventually debunked. If you check through the old threads I'm sure you'll come across it.

Woody

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
"ok Ive got it working now"

First line of the film is a dead give away of a bad script and equally bad acting. As soon as I saw that part I knew it was a drama and not real life.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
yeah the whole thing wreaks of scripted.

im still watching though and i may change my mind, but first impressions are the best.

although the ship looks pretty good for low/no budget. the power pole looks like a roman candle.

edit to update:

its a fraud.... recreated twice. lame.

was alright for entertainment value i guess though.

[edit on 11/4/2009 by mahtoosacks]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
i agree with robwerden.

this was incredibly painful to watch. no conflicting dialogue, over use of hand gestures, an "over the top loving" family.

good idea, but not real.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I remember this video, at the end they claim its fake.... i think.

when i first watched this video, it creeped me out, then i was let down at the end. the father was on a TV series in the US. i forgot which one though, if i remember, ill post it here.

[edit on 11/4/2009 by ugie1028]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure I've seen this on tv. It was listed as a film, not a documentary. Would be a few years ago now. Seems like the same thing. Utter pants.

new topics

top topics

join