It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Hopeful Message to Christians

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by novacs4me

Originally posted by Lichter daraus

Originally posted by novacs4me
reply to post by Lichter daraus

No misconception here. When my sister got mixed up with a religious cult right after I became a Christian, the Lord showed me where to open my Bible (which I was at that time VERY unfamiliar with), and He gave me the verses that prove He is God. "I am in the Father, and the Father is in Me'. 'I and the Father are One'. 'He who has seem me has seen the Father'. Every time I opened the Bible, at random, another verse I needed was right there in front of me. This made her want to get a Bible, and see for herself. Same result. The end result of this little direction from God was that the entire cell, at least a dozen people, did the same and they escaped that cult (The Way International). Oh, Jesus is God, alright!

God is in all of us, and we are all in god also, does that make us gods too? Nope it sure doesn't so therefor Jesus is not god.

Answering your own question, I see. Well, it sounds like you aren't interested in what Christians believe. So go ahead and worship your own god, at your own peril. The Bible also says that 'Every knee shall bow, every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord'. So I guess one day you and I will both bow down before him. I hope that goes well for you!

I will believe in the one true creator, and not the one in the bible. The bible is the wool over your eyes. Remember, Satan's greatest trick was not making man believe in him, it was making man believe he is God. Go ahead and fallow your precious bible and see where it gets you in the end. Have fun...

PEACE!!!

<< 1   >>

join