It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Daughter Interesting Freind

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
My husband and I don't watch scary movies or anything that might scare our 3 year old and two year old. However we do read a lot of books on ufo's and aliens. I was reading Contact of The Fifth Kind by Marianne Horrigan and Phillip J. Imbrogno, In it was a drawing of a "Grey" My oldest daughter who had never seen an alien picture or movie called the picture Mary and said that at night Mary broke her wall an was her freind. She then told me "Mary was Broken". I just found it all odd because Whitley Streiber in the book Communion had a grey he saw that was called Mary?

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by celticdragon23

Wow, that is really interesting. Does she mention anything about where Mary's from, or what they talk about, how they play??? It might give you some insight into this Mary-thing, IF she is more than an imaginary friend, y'know.

Keep us posted!

[edit on 4-11-2009 by starsyren]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I ask her questions andshe didsay mary makes her fly, and mary hurts her but she doesnt want to?? I have heard that abductions follow family lines. And I would love to do a hypnotic regression to see where it could go.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Hey there celticdragon23,

What a very interesting story. But as you can see by the statement above my avatar, I am a 'Pastlife Regression Therapist' and as such I would certainly warn against hypnotic regression as a way to recall abduction senarios. It's the same reason I don't use hypnosis when I regress my clients to recall their pastlives.

When someone is in a hypnotic state they are extremely vunerable and highly suseptible to subliminal suggestion (intentional or otherwise) ... and this can cause untold damage via 'false memories' to the client.

I became a PRT after having expperience of 'spontaneous pastlife memories' of my own back in 1992 ... over the years I have regressed hundreds of people without using hypnosis and the results are far clearer for the client (they don't have to listen to a tape to remember what they said and there's no danger of me accidentally planting suggestions with a mis-worded question).

I also had a very positive abduction experience in 1995 (see links in my signature below), so I feel well able to advise you against hypnosis in an effort to recall any personal experiences ... plus ... those people usually charge a ridiculous price for the pleasure of misleading you and messing with your mind

IMHO hypnosis should only be used to help with phobias / stop smoking / lose weight etc. when subliminal suggestion is an essential foundation for cure and/or improvement of a condition !

Great story and lucky daughter for having a mom who wasn't freaked-out by her daughters experience
Pleasure to meet you.

Woody

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Sometimes Children are more suceptable to encounters of a different kind, and its interesting that your daughter identified a 'grey' as her friend.
Maybe you should say to her that you both are interested in meeting this Mary?
One thing though don't tell her its wrong to have an imaginary friend otherwise that may scare her even more even if she identified it AS a grey, they , at that age have no dishonesty or comprehension of right and wrong, and if you ask her to mention you to her 'friends' then that may make her more comfortable with these 'meetings' .

Kids at that age are more open to what we would consider weird or even frightening as we have been programmed to accept someone elses truth, children at the ages of upto 3-4 are still learning to be individuals . so I'd say let her have a friend in 'Mary' for as long as she can.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Did you ask her why she thought Mary was broken?

I'd be interested in hearing what her reply was, if so.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I asked her what was broken on Mary but she couldnt answer she just looked down.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
If she was my daughter I wouldn't stop making questions...
keep informing us this is so interesting!

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Wow that really gave me chills.
Maybe ask her to draw pictures of experiences she had with Mary.
I am really on the fence with the Greys.
I have not cared much for them but that book that is on PDF somewhere called "Interview" that is supposedly by the Nurse from Roswell cast a more benign light on the Greys.

I will look for the link to it for you.

Thanks for sharing and please keep us posted.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I have a friend from the UK who's family has experienced grey abductions, waking with wounds, and her daughter cries out in the night frequently. She and her daughter are starseeds, the husband a little different in source, but they have endured this for years, and once when her daughter was crying out, she was paralyzed and couldnt get to her.
She has names for the two sets of visitors, I think there are the bad set and the good set, they sound like Cosmic names. I'm going to link her this thread, and hope she comes on.
Love and light.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
There was one night we spent the night at my mother in laws house and Aurora(my daughter) woke up screaming, my husband and I were still awake and everyone else was still asleep. She was screaming loud enough it should have woken up the whole house but nobody ever said they heard anything. She refused to go to sleep so we went out to swing her on the front porch(it was a beautiful summer night) While we were swinging we saw a massive object above us that was all light, It went by way fast and after it disappeared we saw 2 fighter jets flying so low they brushed the treetops. after that she slept soundly it was really freaky.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Sorry my search could not come up with the PDF file to the e book "Alien Interview" by Lawrence Spencer. If you are interested I am sure you can buy it. All the previous links were not working.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by cindymars

Cindy, Celticdragon,

This might help since you can read it online here

Alieninterview

Alternatively you can download it here

Alien

or here

Alien alternate

You might also find this book on a similar note, quite interesting

Roberts Jane

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
wow thanx. great reading i will def. have to get it in hard copy though.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Charismagic
reply to post by cindymars

Cindy, Celticdragon,

This might help since you can read it online here

Alieninterview

Alternatively you can download it here

Alien

or here

Alien alternate

You might also find this book on a similar note, quite interesting

Roberts Jane

Wow, skills.

Why is it everyone here but me has contact with beings and astral projection and I'm stuck in the physical realm? My father is a prison minister and said my whole life he's been praying to keep me away from the spirit world due to terrible experiences he had in the 60's. Some parents are overprotective, my dad is overprotective in the SPIRIT WORLD even though i'm a grown ass man!

Sorry for the rant, great story!

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
CelticDragon,

Could you ask you daughter to draw some pictures of Mary and the stuff they do together?

Please don't forget to to post the pics.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
shes only 3 and loves to drawcirclesand thats about it.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Well thanks for sharing the story, nice stuff.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Junkheap
Did you ask her why she thought Mary was broken?

I'd be interested in hearing what her reply was, if so.

Maybe Mary is broken ,as in "cant reproduce". Was just a thought as they seem to want to make ET / human hybreds in alot of past cases / reports etc.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
This is really interesting.
Are you saying Mary walked through the wall?
By calling it a broken wall, could it be that your daughter is trying to best explain what she cannot comprehend?

This reminds me of a time in a previous relationship where my step daughter, (ex wife's 6 or 7 year old daughter) woke up one morning crying out to us.
She then proceeded to tell us about a "Yellow Man" that walked into her room through the wall.

I don't remember the specifics she shared with us but what I vividly remember about that morning was that period of time I experienced just before I woke.
Now today, I remember waking up to the sound of the alarm clock going off and me reaching over to hit snooze button a couple times, but on that day I can still remember that I knew it was time to get up BUT it was like I was not able to move, almost as if I was not even allowed to open my eyes, like something was holding me down, like sleep was being forced upon me until suddenly my eyes opened just as she called out to us.

Still don't know what she meant by "the yellow man".
Maybe it was the incandescent night light in her room, maybe a possible glowing effect, but I still remember that day.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join