It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The change of Era

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
i have read many postes and comments about people criticizing on 2012 and its prophecies,about people stating that nothing is going to happen and that it will be as like previous prophecies of the end that did not came true. but have you people consider the fact that the % it not happening is equally as high as anything that will possible happen during that year? stating that everything would be fine would equally be as high as everything shall be screwed up, wouldnt it ? (You will never know if the candy in the candy box is white or black untill you finally open the candy box right ?)

I do not believe that it is the end of the world, however i do believe that it will be the beginning of a new world if it does happen.

Then again i feel that even if 2012 doesnt happen and that if it appears to be a hoax, the change of era will still occur, as it had been throughout the other eras till now(World War, Technology boom, etc), and that given how much humanity had failed i believe that the next change in our era will not be pleasent

As a matter of fact i believe that the change of era had already begun, and that time is not our side. and that if the prophecies are right maybe everything would reach it's climax at 2012

This is my point of view i hope people who read this would comment on it, criticism is welcome

[edit on 4-11-2009 by wein]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Hey look, a person who doesn't think a planet will attack in 2012. Because its soul destiny is to destroy Earth because its been secretly plotting behind the sun this entire time.

This guy knows what hes talking about. 2012, defiantly will be a new beginning of something. Not the End.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by wein

thank you for your post!

i feel very similar to you on the subject.

it's that people are nitpicking every single detail for certain things, and just miss the whole message or point together.

things are already happening that signify this coming change to be real, to me at least.

if anything the more pivotal or important changes are occurring now and shall increase in intensity as 2010, and 2011 approach.

synchronicity are just weird sometimes.

new topics

join