It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS News 05: China Developing Anti-Gravity Technology for Stealthy Missles

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by conspiracyrus

Yes I know, my friend, I have been following up the history of the swine flu from the humble beginnings of the 1918 pandemic to the small brakes here and there in the 50s and 60s with no really ill effects to the big propaganda pandemic of 1970s that was also backed by the same groups that are backing the pandemic this time, WHO and big pharma.

Yes history tends to repeat itself, the problem now is that we can no ignore that something more sinister has been working behind the scene with Baxter In. and Novatis the latest the same people that got 123 million dollars from Ford in 76 to produce a propaganda for the vaccine, the vaccine ended up causing more harm than good, the government had to pay out 5 million on damages to families of Victims of the vaccine.

This time around Obama gave away 16 million for propaganda, a national emergency and immunity from side effects.

It all smells like rotten agenda.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

now you might have something with obama purchasing vaccine stocks , but these patent applications ... theres nothing really scary about them once you get to the nitty gritty... but yeah someones lying about where this flu came from

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Isn't this patent for making the 'attenuated' virus..that is the weakened virus that is used in the live virus vaccines?

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by toepick

yeah we just went over that =p

on another note .. who would we email at ats about ats news fact checking ... as something is horribly wrong with their current system

[edit on 4-11-2009 by conspiracyrus]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
When it comes to Roger Shawyer's theories, on anti-gravity, his contributions are heavily noted. Its a lot more of a complex story when it comes to anti-gravity. The United States had developed the technology in the 1950s. Its listed under another technological name. You will not find it under the name 'anti-gravity' in any US government record.

More from me on this issue next Friday.

Yes, China does have a stealth bomber, and the technology was obtained from them exploring an American P-3. Its was in the 90s I believe. I will have to check my facts.

[edit on 4-11-2009 by Pathos]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
that's cool! I bet America doesn't have anything like the emdrive. they're too busy upgrading the space shuttle with Saturn car parts.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by toepick

Patents are for researching, testing and invention, in this case for the influenza depending what outcome they are looking into.

The problem is that the time was too good with a pandemic looming just two years later and a WHO declaring a global emergency

It seems too good to be truth that I get a patent for specific research on certain influence viruses and I get to enjoy the benefits of a blown pandemic right just for my vaccine to be ready.

Novartis already had the vaccine because they were the ones that produced the swine flu vaccine in 1976, but Baxter didn't got Government approval this time around even when they were offering a vaccine with less additives, but the government decided to go with the same makers of the dangerous vaccine of 76.

I don't think Baxter was making a vaccine for pigs and birds they were working for the swine flu vaccine regardless what the patent said as it also said human testing to be done.

Actually is quite interesting to again point out that Baxter had already the swine flu vaccine with no additives when Novartis came out with the fresh bashes of vaccine

If people just pay more attention to what is going on they will see where all the deceptions comes from.

But we tend to listen to the millions of dollars of fear mongering campaign into the killer virus pandemic.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by RoyalCanadian
that's cool! I bet America doesn't have anything like the emdrive. they're too busy upgrading the space shuttle with Saturn car parts.

Actually, emdrives are primitive compared to what we have now. China is a good 50 years behind us.

We were using emdrives in the late 50s.

[edit on 4-11-2009 by Pathos]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Marg, dearest one, PLEASE discuss the patent in the thread ABOUT the patent.

These threads are here in the "Video Channel Forum" to discuss the video news show. The links to threads covered in the show are under the video player in the OP of this thread.

Springer...

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Springer

so err bud whats going to happen to this report ... like a said before msm gets their hands on this we will be a laughing stock... maybe someone apologizes for not getting all the information? i dont know but that is serious bad juju for all of us

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Springer

No problem, sorry if I derailed the thread.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   

I agree with you, I totally think at best this is just about money, and at worse..well, Georgia Guide Stones.

But whether benevolent or not; the mixing of deadly viruses to come up with vaccines for not yet in existence viruses or previously deadly viruses (by way of exhuming preserved bodies) is appalling. Its akin to: we know matter and anit-matter are dangerous, so we are going to mix some together in a lab and see just how much so (its too bad the vaccine scientist don't work on that instead)

I guess the patent itself doesn't seem like much to me because for so many years they have openly admitted to doing all these things. (well, not the anti-matter thing unfortunately).

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

No , that's not it.
At least he's trying.
You can clearly see that it is however dual use technology.
Suppressing antigravity technology is the right thing to do.
The United States has the right and the responsibility to
protect its secrets.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

No , that's not it.
At least he's trying.
You can clearly see that it is however dual use technology.
Suppressing antigravity technology is the right thing to do.
The United States has the right and the responsibility to protect its secrets.

Absolutely correct. When it comes to our national security, we need to do everything possible to protect our technologies.

Why do you think our (US) government keeps hiding behind the UFO stories? Its a good cover for what they are doing to protect its citizens.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
What about that report was factually incorrect?
It's more about what these people were actually up to, the actual methods used and actions taken, along with some of their other wonderful projects (not to mention the CFR connection), right before the pandemic broke out - than it is about someone else's interpretation of what it was all for.

It's all documented in the relevant thread with plenty of source material to back it up.

Conspiracyrus seems to think it should be played down. I think it's important that this information is out in the open and well documented. Not to start a witch hunt, but for posterity's sake.

Just because a story hasn't been sanctioned by an outside authority doesn't mean we shouldn't be allowed to bat it around among ourselves.

Anyway, I say nice job.

[edit on 4-11-2009 by Asphodelven]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
this is interesting:

emdrive.com...

seems like alot of people are being told to shut-up about this...at least that is what i read between the lines of the various articles on google about the emdrive

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
another productive video. Johnny is looking more comfortable every time. I would tell you to imagine your entire audience being in their underwear, but there is a good chance they actually are.
I liked having the ATS user mentioned in the last episode. I think you should do more of that. Everyone likes a little pat on the back at times. Not to nitpick, but the sound seems to echo a bit in the "studio". Maybe throw some couch cushions around the "set" to soak up some of that ambient noise. Great job and thanks for the effort.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracyrus

Yeah, that really got me when this swine flu stuff started. Seems this exact same scenario occurred in the 70's yet the public is under the impression this is a new virus.

Why don't we watch some footage from back then just to let it sink in.

I doubt this patent is for the production of a virus. I'm sure its for the development of vaccines (which we all know are ebil).

P.S. Johnny great stuff. Keep em comin!

[edit on 4-11-2009 by DaMod]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
yeah i would absolutely like to say I love the news series... i just wish that hadnt made headlines.... But none the less keep up the good work ats news crew

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
thats the one thing that gets me int this world. Whenever something groundbreaking happens it always turns weaponized just cant be the simple anitgravity for space travel or a new era of man but nooo lets blow # up. human nature is a cruel beast.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join