It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS News 05: China Developing Anti-Gravity Technology for Stealthy Missles

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
The "EmDrive" is an anti-gravity reactionless propulsion system under development by the Chinese who have validated the theories of inventor Roger Shawyer. This interesting discovery by an ATS member is the lead story in our latest installment of ATS News with Johnny Anonymous. While the technology has widespread applications in transport and travel, it also has the ability to deliver nuclear payloads in a stunningly stealthy manner. Additional stories include the curious patent of the swine flu virus, an effort to establish a global governing entity to redistribute wealth, a possible simple cancer cure, and much more.

Topics covered in this edition...

Coming in December: World government

US government report recommends blocking popular websites during pandemic flu outbreak

'Impossible' Device Could Propel Flying Cars, Stealth Missiles

Ron Paul: Be Prepared for the Worst

Scientist, who heads WHO laboratory on influenza holds patent for bioengineered swine flu virus

Curry spice 'kills cancer cells'

ATS News with Johnny Anonymous is a production of AboveTopSecret.com, the Internet's largest and most popular website for the discussion of alternative topics. In this time where mainstream news has let down the public with heavily-spun and biased "news as entertainment," ATS News is your only source of unbiased news and information, from those people who turned out to be right all along: conspiracy theorists.

Lead story switched due to concerns about the accuracy of the swine flu patent segment.

edit on 12-6-2015 by ATSmediaPRO because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
great not even ats fact checks before making its members look like nuts... the patent application states that a h1n1 can be stripped of amino acids so that it reproduces much more slowly... as to the part about how they are making a "chimera virus" actually they were saying by vaccinating PIGS against one type of influenza they could prevent the creation of said chimera virus...

shame on you

[edit on 4-11-2009 by conspiracyrus]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I think if someone wanted to make a killer virus and not get caught afterwards, they would not patent it? I doubt they'd care if someone else went out and copied their virus...infact, that'd be good for them...

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

Nice guy huh. like we need anymore confirmation and then this rolls in

I believe enough in there arogance to not put this patent by them.
What you think the patent No. is fake?

[edit on 4-11-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
While all the news are fantastic, I will have to concentrate on the swine flu part of it, I have been following this pandemic and its historical time line very closely, I still stand with my opinion base of a lot of facts that is nothing but a hoax all in the name of profits and greed.

Where is the independent media that used to keep the people up to day to corruption has gone. Now people that tells the truth about what is going on are considered terrorist and conspiracy crazy people.

Darn pigs they value nothing but money they careless about human life and our own government protect this crocks.

Now don't get me wrong, the new world government is another sore spot on my side, and to think that people as so blind not to understand what all this means to the sovereignty of nations
including ours.

But lets keep sitting on our big fat butts and let other rules our lives.

About spending,

Trust me is not such thing as stop spending money because the powers behind the government are all for it and as long as this goes on the burden of the debt will fall on our unborn.

[edit on 4-11-2009 by marg6043]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   

While all the news are fantastic, I will have to concentrate on the swine flu part of it, I have been following this pandemic and its historical time line very closely, I still stand with my opinion base of a lot of facts that is nothing but a hoax all in the name of profits and greed.
reply to post by marg6043

Ok so what do the Guide stones mean to you?

[edit on 4-11-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

You just got me lost on that one my friend,

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

The patent is for a vaccine for pigs... the thread they got their "news" from, is where I told everyone that this is not that big a deal and the OP even apologized and said he was wrong

just imagine if the mainstream media gets a hold of this ... they are going to laugh at us and for good reason...

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by conspiracyrus

Yes you are right but that doesn't take into account that Baxter inc, filed for a patent for the swine flu in 2007,

www.theoneclickgroup.co.uk...

This was file in 2008 and made public in 2009.

Also even Obama invested in vaccines back in 2005 when he was just a Senator I guess he knew how good things were going to be.

[edit on 4-11-2009 by marg6043]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracyrus
reply to post by randyvs

The patent is for a vaccine for pigs... the thread they got their "news" from, is where I told everyone that this is not that big a deal and the OP even apologized and said he was wrong

Why was the thread U2Ud to me as a big news story ? I assumed the thread title and the source of the U2U to imply the story was factual !!

What the hell is going on here ?

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   

that isnt a patent for swine flu its a patent on procuring , preserving, and manufacturing of an anti-gen even tho h1n1 is mentioned there are plenty more viruses listed on there... and h1n1 isnt new its bee around for a while so... its really just a patent for creating viable vaccines

oh yeah btw i work for a patent attorney we had a field day with these patent applications

just to be clear i like the ats news... but more effort needs to be put into it... or else it will blow up in our face

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
so what exactly is the point of a world health orginization?

all they do is manufacture diseases and distribute them to the public so big pharmacy can make a quick buck off our sudden deaths from the untested vaccine.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Sorry but the story tells very clear that it was a patent for Swine flu H1N1 so perhaps the rest is to misinform the public about the deception.

But the story is clear.

Head of Virology at Baxter’s Austrian subsidiary Otfried Kistner was part of the Austrian-based team that applied for the patent for the H1N1 Swine Flu on August 28, 2007.

ahrcanum.wordpress.com...

I believe this bigger than anyone here can even phantom

It doesn't say one particular pig flu it said swine flu.

I smell damage control propaganda here to cover the truth

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   

um your source looks like a blog ... why dont you actually read the patent ... it doesnt necesssarily say its FOR h1n1 it says its for MANY virus's including deng fever...

a snippet from your source

“In particular preferred embodiments the composition or
vaccine comprises more than one antigen…..such as
influenza A and influenza B in particular selected from of one
or more of the human H1N1, H2N2, H3N2, H5N1, H7N7, H1N2,
H9N2, H7N2, H7N3, H10N7 subtypes, of the pig flu H1N1,
H1N2, H3N1 and H3N2 subtypes, of the dog or horse flu H7N7,
H3N8 subtypes or of the avian H5N1, H7N2, H1N7, H7N3,
H13N6, H5N9, H11N6, H3N8, H9N2, H5N2, H4N8, H10N7, H2N2,
H8N4, H14N5, H6N5, H12N5 subtypes.”

this is some of the exact language from the patent

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   

I already posted the link to the patent itself, in my second post.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   

i know ... i just edited my post... that patent has very little to do with swine flue and alot to do with antigens... as well your running under the assumption that h1n1 began last year... when h1n1 has been around for at least 30 years

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   

just imagine if the mainstream media gets a hold of this ... they are going to laugh at us and for good reason...

yikes! this no good. Shouldn't the mods do their thing then?

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   

The patent itself said very clear that is for immunization of humans why they will be doing a patent to create a vaccine if the vaccine was not also to be administered to human.

The deception here that can not be ignore is that this was also taking into consideration the immunization of "humans".

If they filed for this in 2007 it was very clear that Baxter was into manipulation of viruses specially the 1918 Spanish flu, the pig flu and the bird flu.

Then why filing a patent to for the H1N1 as one of the main viruses? even before it became a pandemic by the calls of the HWO, and then the patent very clear said human testing and immunization.

Sorry to bring this but is very deceptive and very dirty whatever is been going on.

I don't think that Baxter was producing a vaccine to immunized bird or pigs alone.

It was all for human immunization under the guise of other viruses probably the same viruses that they were manipulating and experimenting with.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Good work guys, that was a much more balanced report than the last one. Johnny did a better job of maintaining a consistent pace throughout the report.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Yes the 2007 poatent is ABOUT vaccines for humans but for a VARIETY of different diseases

The 2005 application is about pigs

once again a quote from your source, which happens to be exact language from the application

“In particular preferred embodiments the composition or
vaccine comprises more than one antigen…..such as
influenza A and influenza B in particular selected from of one
or more of the human H1N1, H2N2, H3N2, H5N1, H7N7, H1N2,
H9N2, H7N2, H7N3, H10N7 subtypes, of the pig flu H1N1,
H1N2, H3N1 and H3N2 subtypes, of the dog or horse flu H7N7,
H3N8 subtypes or of the avian H5N1, H7N2, H1N7, H7N3,
H13N6, H5N9, H11N6, H3N8, H9N2, H5N2, H4N8, H10N7, H2N2,
H8N4, H14N5, H6N5, H12N5 subtypes.”

as you can see here this isnt like they are patenting the vaccine itself they are pattenting a method of which to create a vaccine that can be used for ... "insert virus here"

and once again you fail to take into account that h1n1 has been around for years ... they even believe its related to the 1918 flu virus....

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join