It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lisbon treaty beginning of NWO??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
ok...this is just my thoughts on perhaps an underlying plan behind this lisbon treaty business.

with the czech republic being the last country to sign the new lisbon treaty europe is now a trans-atlantic equivalent of the US...many nations joined together to form one singular more powerful entity with a president and government to run it.

this gives europe as a whole a lot of power but each individual country within europe MUCH less power and less of an affect on decision making.

so now the world has 2 huge super powers (not including china as a super power). the US and europe...is this the beginning of what could eventually turn into a NWO? will other continents gather together to form super powers and then finally will a global president and government be elected to govern over all nations? similar to the structure of a retail business for example.

at the bottom are the shops (countries) managed by a manager (priminister or president) which is part of a region containing many shops (europe or the US) which is managed by a regional manager (Obama or the future european president) which then has a governing body to rule over those regions (global president or NWO)

i know companies have more levels in their hierarchy but you get the picture.

will all countries in the world be sectioned into super powers to eventually have a single president to govern them all?

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Silicis n Volvo

Lisbon treaty beginning of NWO??

I have a couple of friends I correspond with... located in Germany, N Ireland and the UK proper. To hear them talk of this EU treaty, I get the feeling that they think it is likely a foregone conclusion.

My British friend is angry because they were promised a vote on the issue that was later reneged upon... and thus feels a nit betrayed. My German acquaintance says that it will be good for their overall economy but bad for employment... which seems a little contradictory but it could simply be my loose understanding of the language.

Beyond that, I personally don't care for big government but... it's not mine to say.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
well now it starts for real. the pm brown has sold us out .
we had no vote we have no choice and now there is no hope.
europe will now have full control over our lives .
we will have to pay an extra tax to the union and thats on top of the heavy taxes that we pay allready. we are the most spied on people in the world already and its going to get worse.
will some one please stop this world i want to get off.

new topics

join