It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel detains ship loaded with weapons

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Jerusalem -- The Israeli Navy detained a ship loaded with weapons that was traveling about 100 miles west of the country's coast and headed to Syria, Israeli officials said Wednesday.

Apparently, Iran is trying to smuggle weapons into Lebanon to support the Hezbollah..again. This is classic war mongering and the fact that the ship was detained probably saved tens if not hundreds of lives. I'm pretty surprised that the ship was not caught while going through the Suez canal. Egypt should do more to stop these illegal weapon smugglers, this is a breach of the UN resolution No. 1747 that forbids weapons to travel to and from Iran.
Israel's commando did an amazing job capturing this ship, I hope the effort goes on and is supported by other nations!

CNN link

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Dallas1611

Wow.
Excellent generalization of over a billion people. you rock.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   
That story is from November 2009! Old news, man!

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Yes, but the fact remains that someone, person or people are funding this operation, and these same people fund both sides each and every time something like this happens. Stirring up trouble in a place is a great way to make plenty of money. You set aside funds to fund the OP. Then you hire agents to do this and that, stir up trouble, ship arms here, blow up something there, kill this person, torture that one. War breaks out. the Banker sits back in his air conditioned office and watches, sometimes tweaking his plan. One day the war is over. who wins matters not to the Banker, for now both sides owe him funds, plus interest! Fail to pay, and the Marines or CIA may pay a visit. This has been happening since the American Civil War, and maybe even before that.
Time to wake up, America.

Thoughts?

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by novacs4me

I posted this one at the beginning of November man, stay focused. anything to comment about the thread itself?

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoamC
reply to post by novacs4me

I posted this one at the beginning of November man, stay focused. anything to comment about the thread itself?
Sorry, I must have read the date wrong... The only excuse I can come up with is it was early and I probably hadn't had my first cup of coffee yet. Also sorry I don't have anything to add to the thread.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas1611
Dirty muslims at it again i see. They always will be, and there will be no stopping their hate till Jesus Christ returns and destroys the whole lot of them. Zep3:8-9

What about your hate?

The hypocrisy in your post astounds me.

CT

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Conspiracy Theorist

Oh really? Care to explain yourself? Who's religion is the religion of hate? The muslims who are told to KILL christians and jews. Or the christians, who are told to love our enemies?? Seems like you need to educate yourself before you post again. As for Zep3:8. That is from God himself, who can kill whoever he wants, whenever he wants. Because he's....wait for it....GOD.

By the way, i can post over 20 suras in the koran telling muslims to kill me. Dont make me prove them as to be killers once again. Cause i will.
They were the original drug induced assassins after all...

[edit on 19-1-2010 by Dallas1611]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Moonsouljah

I'm not generalizing the people, I'm generalizing their religion. It just so happens that there seems to be a billion people in said religion. Too bad

[edit on 19-1-2010 by Dallas1611]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
From the source:

Ben Yehuda said there were enough weapons to keep Hezbollah fighting for a month though he offered no direct evidence to substantiate the claim that the weapons were bound for Hezbollah.

Hmm, interesting. Propaganda?

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Please focus further responses on the Actual topic of discussion.

Thank you

» War On Terrorism » Israel detains ship loaded with weapons » Post Reply

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Wrong thread.

[edit on 1/19/2010 by yeahright]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas1611
Oh really? Care to explain yourself? Who's religion is the religion of hate? The muslims who are told to KILL christians and jews. Or the christians, who are told to love our enemies??

Whats to explain? You espouse obvious hate for the "dirty muslims" then claim that your "jesus" is going to return and stop their hate. Fairly obvious hypocrisy there.

Seems like you need to educate yourself before you post again. As for Zep3:8. That is from God himself, who can kill whoever he wants, whenever he wants. Because he's....wait for it....GOD.

Please dont claim your religious opinion as fact. It isnt.

By the way, i can post over 20 suras in the koran telling muslims to kill me. Dont make me prove them as to be killers once again. Cause i will. They were the original drug induced assassins after all...

Please. There are sections of the bible that advocate death as the penalty for the most trivial of crimes. Such as planting to different crops side by side (LEV 18:18) and working on the sabbath (Exodus 35:2)

Some responses to those arguments are that the bible isnt to be taken literally, why it this not so for the koran?

CT

[edit on 19/1/2010 by Conspiracy Theorist]

top topics

join