It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"LASER SHOOTING UFO MORPHING"! October 11, 2009

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Here's a cool video I found, but I can't seem to determine if the object that is filmed in NV is a plane turning in the direction of the camera, it appears to be moving parallel but the illumination seems to be directed
I'll be watching this users channel frequently because I can hear the enthusiasm in the voices of those in some of the videos

So bear with it and watch the entire clip because the object I'm questioning appears little more then half way through. What do you think?

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Interesting. Its unclear what it is, I'll have to do abit more digging before I have an opinionated answer.

[edit on 4-11-2009 by Ghost in the Machine]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghost in the Machine

Allot of strange sightings in PA
And I'm not sure either, but i expect the " It's a plane" crowd real soon... but I think plane is not gonna fit this one

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by alyosha1981

Agreed, The object does not seem to move as an aircraft would, and even less likely a helicopter.

Hmm.. Perhaps someone else can enlighten us

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghost in the Machine

It's still early in the day (U.S) so I'll be patient and look forward to some more opinions, but I gotta say this one has me a bit excited

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
The topic is being discussed here also, if you are interested in the ongoing discussion.

Yeah, I replied to your other thread too, definitely something going on here.

Edit: We talked about the "laser" being an artifact from the NV, it being a lense flare, or some kind of TERPROM (Terrain Profile Matching) system. TERPROM is only employed by the military, from what I gather though.

[edit on 4-11-2009 by susp3kt]

new topics

top topics

join