It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli commandos storm arms ship from Iran bound for Hezbollah

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I just hope Israel will be kind enough to donate these rockets, weapons, munitions, and ammunition to Jundallah or PJAC.

These groups are already killing the hell out of Iranians with minimal resources.

They could really put this stuff to good use, and do so against the point of origin.

God! I love the game!

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Legion2112
reply to post by centurion1211

Just found this... swear, this is turning into a Tom Clancy novel real quick.

www.cbsnews.com...

I'd be interested to hear what involvment NATO had in this. I suspect none, else it would have been a NATO vessel that would have boarded the ship.

And as the article says the area os sea is closely monitored ... why would anyone trying to smuggle anything take this route ... it would be stupid.

Iran is not stupid ... but I think most of us on here have a good idea who is

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I would love to actually see you walk up to a Hizbollah Member and tell them they are just a Palestinian.

Perhaps with all your lebanese travel and "connections" and the way you get all emotional defending Hizbollah and attacking Israel, we've all been communicating with a Hizbollah member all along. No need to meet one in person. Ah, the beauty of the internet ...

Actually friend I do business with a lot of Israelis too. Maybe I am Mossad!

I sure have enough friends in it. They would be laughing their behinds off right now about how little you know about Lebanon.

I have friends who are Indians, and Chinese too! Oh and English friends!

In fact I have nothing but friends, because Hyman Roth always makes money for his partners.

He knows political factions too, their roots, want to talk about Tamil Sepratists, Shining Path?

You can make up whose in them, and where they operate out of just like you do with Hizbollah!

Hey I have been to Rome alot maybe I am Roman!

I still outrank Centurian!

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Do you even get how rediculous you guys sound. Hizbollah in Lebanon is now Hamas in Gaza. The parties someone forged on a Bill of Laden have nothing to do with it therefore some enemy of Israel must?

Once again:

definition (and spelling) - bill of lading

Bill Of Lading

(n) Bill of Lading is the official document prepared by the carrier duly accepting the goods for shipment containing information like item, quantity, value, vessel details, date, port, consigner , consignee etc. Bill of lading is a contract to carry the goods to the said destination based on which seller can claim consideration and buyer can take delivery of the goods.

Or do you call it a "bill of laden" in the middle east out of respect for one of your key benefactors?

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
I just hope Israel will be kind enough to donate these rockets, weapons, munitions, and ammunition to Jundallah or PJAC.

These groups are already killing the hell out of Iranians with minimal resources.

They could really put this stuff to good use, and do so against the point of origin.

God! I love the game!

Dooper we have problems here, Charity should begin at home not abroad.

Good grief!

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

Do you even get how rediculous you guys sound. Hizbollah in Lebanon is now Hamas in Gaza. The parties someone forged on a Bill of Laden have nothing to do with it therefore some enemy of Israel must?

Once again:

definition (and spelling) - bill of lading

Bill Of Lading

(n) Bill of Lading is the official document prepared by the carrier duly accepting the goods for shipment containing information like item, quantity, value, vessel details, date, port, consigner , consignee etc. Bill of lading is a contract to carry the goods to the said destination based on which seller can claim consideration and buyer can take delivery of the goods.

Or do you call it a "bill of laden" in the middle east out of respect for one of your key benefactors?

Actually if you ever actually filled out a FEW THOUSAND OF THEM like I have you would know it says right on them Bill of Laden.

You keep reading the Internet and letting it confuse Centurian, I will keep living in the real world.

I am guessing we keep you on guard duty at some sandal depot right?

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Attention all posters to the thread.

I Protoplasmic Traveler have made an error!

It is Bill of Lading not Bill of Laden.

I Protoplasmic Traveler unlike some posters to the thread can admit when I am wrong!

Unlike the people who think Hizbollah in Lebanon is not a Shia orginization made up of Lebanese Citizens funded by Iran...but think it's a

Palestinian Orginization in Gaza funded by Suni Palestinians!

Poor Hamas talk about getting no respect!

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Your turn, I admitted I am wrong it's Bill of Lading.

Wanna try to set the record straight about Hizbollah not being the Palistinians?

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
news.bbc.co.uk...
Friday, 10 April 2009

The Hezbollah member, Sami Shihab, had been trying to get military equipment into Gaza, Hassan Nasrallah said.
[...]
Speaking on television, Mr Nasrallah said that Sami Shihab was a Hezbollah member who was on "a logistical job to help Palestinians get (military) equipment".
[...]
Hezbollah supports Hamas, the militant group which controls Gaza. It has strongly criticised Egypt for failing to open its border with Gaza to relieve the Israeli-led blockade.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Your turn, I admitted I am wrong it's Bill of Lading.

Wanna try to set the record straight about Hizbollah not being the Palistinians?

Well, I would if I had something to admit. So far, we only have you on this thread. BTW, that post above about how you knew you were right because you've done thousands of them was in a word - priceless.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TSawyer
I don't see anyone hijacking American ships (or trying to), when they bring aid and military equipment used to kill children to the apartheid State of Israel. The world will get fed up with this puny apartheid State once its tentacles are removed from governments worldwide. Actually, the world is already fed up, its tentacles just haven't been removed yet.

[edit on 4-11-2009 by TSawyer]

don't forget america is feeding Fatah... which fuels the conflict even more...

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by makeitso

Hey because a Hizbollah member would have cause to tell that to the press??????

Who is Mr. Johnny on the spot 6 months later?

Responsible for an Arms Shipment no one supposedly involved knows anything about?

Sure!

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Yes I made a mistake and I pulled up several of them on my computer to check that fact.

You on the other hand still haven't learned anything about Hizbollah and who funds them and the Palestinians status in Lebanon.

I am happy you got a laugh out of it.

No shame in admitting one is wrong when they are.

Of course obviously not all people feel that way.

Would you like me to demonstrate how easy it is to fill out a bill of lading for you?

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

It's true, charity should begin at home.

In the case of these Iranian weapons and munitions, where better to return them than to those Iranians who would use them at home against the Iranian militia and military?

Everything comes full circle - at home.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper

It's true, charity should begin at home.

In the case of these Iranian weapons and munitions, where better to return them than to those Iranians who would use them at home against the Iranian militia and military?

Everything comes full circle - at home.

We don't know that the Iranians actually shipped those weapons friend Dooper.

We don't know whose backing the opposition in Iran either.

I don't want to put someone else on the Peacock Throne and the Prince is standing in the wings.

Iran's not causing any problems or costing us money. Regime change has been bankrupting us and not coming up with very good regimes.

I am happy to keep Mr. A in power, he's funny and more entertaining than the Shah, talk about arrogant and stuffy.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Those are all valid points, Proto.

Speaking of regime change . . .

Personally, I loved Baghdad Bob. He was a funny guy, and really seemed to love his work!

Too bad he isn't eligible for President of the US.

He would be the lesser liar!

At least Baghdad Bob had SOME credibility!

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
None of this will really matter after Israel kicks the teeth right out of Iran's mouth. How come the Israeli's always have the upper hand? Could it be that they are just that much smarter and gifted then their enemies? I think one could say Yes to that.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Isn't that the truth my friend. We get nothing but lies from these politicians in Washington.

You know it was the elections yesterday would be a referendum on Obama's Presidency according to all the Pundits leading up to it.

That's when they actually thought the Democrats would win the key races.

The Republicans win and the headline is, not a referendum on Obama's Presidency.

These guys change their story every other day Dooper.

It's why I don't believe them on Iran, it's just more smoke to distract us from Washington.

I mean nothing personal against the Iranians but I could care less if they don't like their government.

We don't like ours! Seems kind of silly to put effort into helping them change theirs when ours sucks and needs changed.

Smoke and mirrors if you ask me. Nothing but smoke and mirrors Dooper.

If it's not costing us money leave well enough alone I say!

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildbob77
Let's see, 300 tons of weapons being smuggled to the Palestinian militants while just yesterday I was reading that the Palestinian people are starving.

Somehow, I think that the Palestinian people are being used as pawns by their own leaders.

Too bad you aren't reading today Hizbollah is in Lebanon not Palestine.

Makes me wonder what it was you read again yesterday?

Throw cheap shots much?

Please, get a program, and try to keep up with the players. Hizb Allah is a Palestinian organization. The are based in Lebanon, in the refugee camps there. Palestinians have had refugee camps in Lebanon for 60 years. After a length of time like that, you'd think they would have been able to get a damn apartment or something, and cease to be refugees.

Of course, you can't get as much sympathy if your actually a productive member of society. Being refugees sells.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Meanwhile their geographically challenged internet horde will mix up who is who of the terrorist groups that just can't stand the fact that these people eat Kosher but have no problem at all with all the lies and thefts and broken treaties and let us know that these weapons were meant to be delivered to everyone and anyone they don't like!

Care to get in a map-reading pissin' contest? No, these weren't being delivered to "anyone and everyone I don't like", they were being delivered to a specific group that I don't like, i.e. Hizb Allah.

Then they will tell us about all the horrible things everyone and anyone they don't like have done that makes the horrible things that Israel has done to them FIRST perfectly excusable in their rather confused and convoluted minds!

I'll go a couple rounds with you on this assertion too, but we need some ground rules. How far back in history are we allowed to go in determining who did what to whom first?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join