It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli commandos storm arms ship from Iran bound for Hezbollah

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

All international commerce regarding transportation is conducted in English. When you land an Iranian Air Jet in Moscow or Tehran you communicate with the tower in English.

All Bills of Laden are written in English, an other language might be followed by the English with a / if there is enough room on the form.

English like the U.S. Dollar is the standard the rest of the world uses in conducting international business and transportation. Your Aeroflot or Iran Air ticket has to be purchased in dollars, your Credit Card Company will do the conversion for you. Using Cash will get you placed on the Terrorist Watch List.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

All international commerce regarding transportation is conducted in English. When you land an Iranian Air Jet in Moscow or Tehran you communicate with the tower in English.

All Bills of Laden are written in English, an other language might be followed by the English with a / if there is enough room on the form.

English like the U.S. Dollar is the standard the rest of the world uses in conducting international business and transportation. Your Aeroflot or Iran Air ticket has to be purchased in dollars, your Credit Card Company will do the conversion for you. Using Cash will get you placed on the Terrorist Watch List.

That may be the case, but this smells wrong to me. I have actually seen footage of Iranian military hardware before. It has arabic writing on it. It has the english coding as well, but there is arabic on it. This stuff was generic. I could be wrong, and probably am, but I smell a setup. This is likely western hardware that was funneled through an arms dealer ala "Lord of War" and shipped in a clandestine manner via Iran.

The question is, who tippe off Israel? I think BOTH sides just got played.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by rogerstigers

Oh there is no doubt that this is a setup. Israel hasn't done an honest thing in it's entire existences!

When there is a doubt there is no doubt.

The Bills of Laden would be in English though. Ultimately some load of junk antequated weapons was placed on some ship for Israel to bravely interdict in it's on going struggle against truth and justice and the American way.

No doubt they will find a personal letter from Mr. A himself aboard to back up their claims that they of course can't back up because of 'top secret' security reasons.

Meanwhile their geographically challenged internet horde will mix up who is who of the terrorist groups that just can't stand the fact that these people eat Kosher but have no problem at all with all the lies and thefts and broken treaties and let us know that these weapons were meant to be delivered to everyone and anyone they don't like!

Then they will tell us about all the horrible things everyone and anyone they don't like have done that makes the horrible things that Israel has done to them FIRST perfectly excusable in their rather confused and convoluted minds!

We all know the drill!

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Besides your obvious hatred of Israel (based on your posts), you actually have NO PROOF of your claims.

Nothing, zip, nada, nothing.

What we know is:
1) The port of launch with the weapons is Iran.
2) We suspect (know) they were bound for the hezbolla terrorists that are Iran's lap dogs.
3) We know Iran has not made a bit fuss, because if it did, they would have to admit suppling the hezbolla terrorists out in the open.
4) Someone claimed it was arms from Syria to Iran, if so, why has Syria not thrown a temper tantrum??????

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
www.latimes.com...

was it 300 tons of weapons....

www.bloomberg.com...

or 500 tons of weapons.....

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by mrmonsoon

Wow who is we? Israeli Government, Mossad, CIA, KGB, Ork from Mork, Alf?

Name rank and serial number please!

What we know is that we have a fine propoganda piece courtesy of the Israeli Press and at least one violation of International Law by Commandos.

Once upon a time before someone who the U.S. Government doesn't want to have to identify flew planes into our buildings, courts of law not courts of public opinion and media established fact.

By the way a couple dozen American Spies were convicted in Absentia in Italy today for illegally kidnapping a 'terrorist' suspect.

We use to try people in Abstentia here in America even when we couldn't find the criminals or they were already presumed dead but there was no body.

What you have is some media hype and propoganda.

What we the people have as usual is a lot of baloney and no proof in venues where the law not the media and "you and your we" establish proof.

No wonder this country is so screwed up, distract, divide and conquer with fairy tales.

Rediculous.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Oh there is no doubt that this is a setup. Israel hasn't done an honest thing in it's entire existences!

Of course it's a setup! It's not like Iran has done anything like this before!

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Legion2112

You mean as in before in other propoganda press stories where no charges or proof of the allegations ever made it to a court of law just the court of Haeretz?

CNN finds the defendant guilty by supreme CNN Justice Nancy Grace.

Do you guys actually like being led around by your noses like the Three Stooges, or did someone convince you this was a smart idea?

Oh boy!

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   

A bit of (unintentional?) misdirection here. I don't think Israel or Iran are involved. I think a third party did this as a setup. Someone tipped off Israel that there was a ship coming by with weapons. Iran is being silent because it isn't their cargo. The manifest, etc., could just as easily be forged.

It seems like something right out of "Lord of War'. Perhaps someone like Viktor Bout is behind this? Nothig helps business like starting a good ground war.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Thank you for that video:

2 DISPAROS CH-106-M344 A1

@ 42 seconds into th3 video

first thats spanish , secondly thats the M344 A1 round for the M40 106mm recoiless rifle , and third - that round was sold by the USA under the foreign sales programe in the 1990`s - to libya

www.securitycouncilreport.org...

and the equivilent USA made round:

www.mecar.be...

those are 106mm recoiless rifle rounds for the M40 A2 anti tank weapon.

which hezbollah do not use american weapons.

[edit on 5/11/09 by Harlequin]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   

That's kind of a little pregant argument going there.

Israel has a need to make the UN look innefective in Lebanon, in part as retribution for the War Crimes Report regarding Gaza.

Israel has a need to make Iran look bad, in large part because Iran has a great Soccer Team and Israel doesn't.

That a third party sister intelligence agency acted as a cutout and cattalyst to keep Israel's fingers clean in the event that any of this unsubtantiated nonsense gets credibly investigated? Or heaven forbid Proof actually be established in a Court of Law?

Whoop-de-doo

If it quacks like a duck, and it walks like a duck and it swims like its a duck, it's a duck!

What ever happened to the artful dodge?

Amatuers, sloppy, how people fall for this stuff I will never know!

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildbob77
Let's see, 300 tons of weapons being smuggled to the Palestinian militants while just yesterday I was reading that the Palestinian people are starving.

Somehow, I think that the Palestinian people are being used as pawns by their own leaders.

That's right!

Why is it that none of the (so-called) palestinian appeasers and apologists NEVER question why that government isn't trying to smuggle in food or water for their own people? So, which is it that really wants a war?

[edit on 11/4/2009 by centurion1211]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

Originally posted by Wildbob77
Let's see, 300 tons of weapons being smuggled to the Palestinian militants while just yesterday I was reading that the Palestinian people are starving.

Somehow, I think that the Palestinian people are being used as pawns by their own leaders.

That's right!

Why is it that none of the (so-called) palestinian appeasers and apologists NEVER question why that government isn't trying to smuggle in food or water vfor their own people? So, which is it that really wants a war?

Once again what none of the Palestinian Slanderers never bother to do is check a map.

Hizbollah is in Lebanon not Palestine.

No promotion for you anytime soon Centurian

Hail Caesar!

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
First of all, drop the arrogance - but if you insist upon it, at least use spellcheck; your previous posts were giving me a headache.

Second, to your assertion that anyone who believes Iran capable of shipping weapons to Hezbollah is being "led around by their nose," I point you to this, which should go a long way towards explaining the nature of the relationship (about halfway down the page), and give you a better understanding of Hezbollah's organizational structure;

www.iranian-military.org...

Third, if the Israelis hijacked an Iranian ship as a propaganda stunt, why is the Iranian government not foaming at the mouth? They came out like gangbusters after Jundallah's little stunt in October, threatening everyone from the U.S. to Israel, Pakistan and Britain for that. Why so quiet now? Could it possibly have something to do with the U.N. Resolutions they would be violating if it were found out that it was true? Or maybe they think it best to keep quiet this time, given this;
www.independent.co.uk...

Or this...
www.shimshon9.com...

Or even this (I especially like what you're sure to call the "fake" Iranian coat of arms on the anti-tank launchers)...
www.youtube.com...

Now I freely admit the Israeli government has been reduced, either through circumstance or de-sensitization, to a borderline war-mongering government bent on crushing anyone they see as a threat, and by extension, so too has the IDF (given the history, I can easily see how this could happen), but irregardless of how you feel about Israel, there is very little doubt IMO that the Iranian government and Hezbollah are joined at the metaphorical hip - to think that this isn't even a remote possibility is to be guilty of the same propagandized mentality you consistently accuse others of.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   

That's kind of a little pregant argument going there.

Israel has a need to make the UN look innefective in Lebanon, in part as retribution for the War Crimes Report regarding Gaza.

Israel has a need to make Iran look bad, in large part because Iran has a great Soccer Team and Israel doesn't.

That a third party sister intelligence agency acted as a cutout and cattalyst to keep Israel's fingers clean in the event that any of this unsubtantiated nonsense gets credibly investigated? Or heaven forbid Proof actually be established in a Court of Law?

Whoop-de-doo

If it quacks like a duck, and it walks like a duck and it swims like its a duck, it's a duck!

What ever happened to the artful dodge?

Amatuers, sloppy, how people fall for this stuff I will never know!

I know that there is no way anyone can convince you that there is any possibility that this is not a false flag from Israel. That much is a given. But I see too much going on here for this to be a shadow play by Israel. *shrug*

The main thing here is that Iran was setup and Israel is acting like it's real and I don't think a damn thing will happen because of it.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Legion2112

Lets play link, link whose got a link. Someone fed me some information in black and white.

Israel violated International Law, it's an act of war!

Do you want a war? I don't.

Half the posters to the thread don't even know Hizbollah (arabic spelling) is in Lebanon and you want to talk about spell check?

I don't believe the story, I don't trust the source.

I don't formulate Iranian or Israeli or U.S. Policy. How the Iranians choose to play their hand is something that the Iranians will decide to the Iranians own benefit.

Just like the Israelis will.

Just like the U.S. will.

Frankly friend it's very hard to take any of these people credible when they don't even know where Hizbollah is headquartered at or what country they operate at.

It's the usual suspects using any old platform to promote the usual pro-war speech.

When you are paying 25.00 per gallon for gas and the world economy is shut down because the Persian Gulf has been cut off in this nonsense, it will be too late for Monday Night Football to have been your tetesterone outlet.

Do you have some real proof from a real reliable legal source?

No, so let's not pretend. It's how people get killed and how we all get poorer and dumber in the process.

Story is Israel Claims something, Israel can't prove it as usual.
Story is Israel wants a war with Iran and is desperate to have it.

Story is that anyone who won't agree with Israel is unreasonable at the least and guilty of some thought crime at the most.

It is what it is friend.

I am not buying any pigs in the poke today.

Or bothering with spell check for people who don't even know geography!

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Why is it so hard to believe that Iran is capable of this? Everyone seems so quick to lay blame elsewhere. PATHETIC.

We all know what Israel has done and are capable of doing. That goes without saying. I have yet seen anybody from the Pro-Iran crowd state...

" You know what? That's possible"

Nope it's always Israel this or Israel that. If that is not convenient then it's obviously the CIA. Mossad, KGB The fat lady down the street! But never ever Iran.

I think it's a bit Naive, ignorant or just plain stupid to think it's not possibly Iran.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Once again what none of the Palestinian Slanderers never bother to do is check a map.

Hizbollah is in Lebanon not Palestine.

No promotion for you anytime soon Centurian

Hail Caesar!

Map reading is actually one of my specialties.

And when I look at a map of lebanon, I see a country full of so-called palestinian "refugees", or is it that you believe hisbollah is made up of disgruntled lebanese christians.

So, for the map and fact challenged on this board (and you obviously don't know who you are), please check this out.

The 2006 Conflict between Hizbullah and Israel
The conflict between Hizbullah and Israel which began on 12/13 July 2006 and lasted for 34 days affected mostly Palestinian refugees in the South of Lebanon.

Get it? "Mostly palestinian refugees in the south of lebanon" - in other words, right next to Israel's northern border.

Hopefully you just learned to dig a little deeper before shooting off your mouth about geography and/or history to me ...

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
Why is it so hard to believe that Iran is capable of this? Everyone seems so quick to lay blame elsewhere. PATHETIC.

We all know what Israel has done and are capable of doing. That goes without saying. I have yet seen anybody from the Pro-Iran crowd state...

" You know what? That's possible"

Nope it's always Israel this or Israel that. If that is not convenient then it's obviously the CIA. Mossad, KGB The fat lady down the street! But never ever Iran.

I think it's a bit Naive, ignorant or just plain stupid to think it's not possibly Iran.

Fair enough. I am not Pro-Iran or Pro-Israel... And yeah, it is possible for this to be done by Iran. But then I just looked at the weapons video posted of Iranian weapons. Everything had arabic writing on it or no markings at all. Most of the weapons derived from Russian or Chinese designs. Nothing appeared to be western weaponry. The videos of the weapons from the boat showed western hardware as someone further up pointed out. That's the only reason I am discounting the possibility of direct Iranian GOVERNMENTAL involvement on this one.

Let me just add that this is all just supposition on my part. I am not a weapons expert and I could be 100% wrong on this. It is just a gut feeling. I don't think Israel is behind it either... *shrug*

[edit on 11-4-2009 by rogerstigers]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

Nice try the reality is Gaza and South Lebanon are too different places.

To bad you can't just man up and say, oops, I made a mistake.

Gaza is the place being boycotted not Lebanon.

You wonder why smart people don't take you guys seriously?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join