It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Last night's "UFO".

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   
last night around 6:30-ish, while I and a friend were headed to drop off a package at UPS, and hit the Chinese buffet, we saw (and I mostly saw, my friend was driving).... an unidentified flying object. Reason why I typed it out- *I* couldn't ID the thing. From a distance, it was this weird, pulsating light in the sky, about 'half a foot' from my perspective from the moon. As we got closer, it seemed to be either hovering over or flying REAL slowly- I couldn't really tell. However, it didn't move (and we were still driving). As we went underneath it, I could make out 2 sets of 'headlights', both pulsating like emergency blinkers, tho both sets alternated. There was a small space in between those sets of lights, and I could also see an extremely tiny navigational light- it was red. The moon last night was full, and close to the horizon, yet this thing had no reflection to it. I did get the impression of either this thing was close to the ground, maybe 4-500 feet up, and either my mind was drawing a saucer, or it was saucer shaped beyond the lighting it had on. While it wasn't reflecting the moon, there was a slight 'lack of reflection' I think I kept picking up on. I got a good 3-4 minutes of good viewing time, when we drove by- I wrenched my neck trying to keep it in view. Another odd thing.. the lights seemed to be 'elongated', not just 4 headlights floating around in the sky flashing on and off. It was like they were in a cowling or something. Also, the lights would have been where the engines would have been on the wings of a jet. It was: 2 lights, small space, 2 lights, with what I presume to have been that tiny nav light flashing at the end of at least one set of lights- the left hand set.

I wish I had a camera- but since I don't take action pics of my dinner- I felt no need for one...
Not to mention, ATS would have yet another game o 'what's my light'- as the only thing that'd have come up would have been- well- some tiny lights in a nearly black pic. Or- FUZZY lights, since we were moving..

Any ideas? I'm stumped.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Here's a simple pic of what I saw- keep in mind the 'circle part is enhanced- since I don't need people squinting at a green line that seems to have nothing there and asking 'what the heck?!'

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Hmph. Mebbe if I said I saw the GFL logo on the side of thing, I'd get responses..?

join