It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Hunters , the final episodes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Here are the final episodes of the UFO Hunters
UFO Hunters - Area 52

Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
UFO Hunters : First Response

Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
UFO Hunters - Dark Presence

Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Good bye UFO Hunters , it was fun while it lasted

[edit on 4-11-2009 by gortex]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   
As questionable as some of their methods were, I still enjoyed this show quite a bit. It's a shame to see it go.

Thanks for the links!

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Bill Burns is too much. "If this isn't the new area 51 now, then it will be." Is he kidding? It's things like this that show people how the man just has absolutely no rational thought. He basically stated that the Dugway Proving Ground will in the future be a new area 51 because he wants it to be.
He found no conclusive evidence (yet again), so he is now predicting it will be an alien craft secret place some day??? He has to be put on medication.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I think its a good show ... at least its fun

now we wont have any ufo show ... its kind of cool to have some kind of expert anaylisis in some videos

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Ok! Since when do we just lay down and accept defeat. Maybe we could all sign the petition to keep the show on the air. I did. Just a thought. www.petitiononline.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I hope they play reruns of the show, I thought it was very funny.

That guy (Bill?) with the aviator shades cracked me up. He never found anything that he suspected not be UFO related. I could show him a large black rock and tell him that it came from space and he would start to salivate.

The only one that was nuetral was the guy who was supposed to be the doubter in the group.

I really hope they show reruns.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Bill sets all ufo investigators back quite a bit. I was watching the episode where the were investigating the "underwater area 51". He says "we're here, show us the alien". Seriously? I have to wonder if his part is on purpose. Someone who jumps to conclusions...who has no rational evidence...and states that as fact. Disinformation? If that is not the case, then he is a complete joke.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by KEMIK

Oh totally. Bill is nuts. He even went so far as to tell one guy that he was a hybrid! Call me crazy, but I would think if someone were somehow a hybrid that they wouldn't need Bill Burns to figure it out for them. He's so ridiculous at times that I am almost sure that he's acting. He can't seriously believe the things he says.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Bill portrayed the typical stereotype that most have about UFO believers very well. The same stereotype that is reinforced on this forum every day. It will take years and years of rational thought combined with logic, reason and common sense to overcome the burden that the community has placed upon us. But we are not even close to the point where we can begin repairing the damage done by the serious ignorance that penetrates this subject.

For too long we have been represented by the most outrageous and sensationalist talking heads, and the unfortunate part of that is there are so many that will rush to the defense of them. Until idiots like Hoagland, Greer, etc, have no audience we are doomed to watching any serious conversation about this stuff result in newscaster's laughs and public guffaws.

I can't wait until the day I can log in here and not see someone showing me a moon base or talking about how they telepathically converse with multiple aliens on a daily basis. I also can't wait until the era of pointing to youtube videos of nothing more than a light in the sky to promote ET is over.

I have a long wait ahead of me. I have no doubt that the ignorance that represents this subject to the mainstream will outlast me.

[edit on 4-11-2009 by IgnoreTheFacts]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
since when are they shutting down i just seen the new episodes air this week? are these not yet aired episodes?
Anyways thanks for the links have not seen these downloading them all now

[edit on 4-11-2009 by OpTiMuS_PrImE]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
The show was pretty good, for entertainment value and a few clips, but most ATS regulars didn't learn much new - some stuff presented in a new way perhaps.

For me, the main turn-off was L'il Billy. What was he, about 4'11" or something? And those camera angles from below and pointing up at Bill, always trying to make him taller than the squirt he is - fooled nobody.

What's up with those oversized aviator glasses and that silly leather bomber jacket? The glasses were way too big for his puny head, and he wore them into dark caves and basements and even when he was 'interviewing' people indoors with the lights off while they were looking at some video. I mean, out of courtesy if nothing else: take the damn shades off so the person you're speaking with can make eye contact and have a meaningful conversation.

The show's premise was ok - a bit too "Ghost Hunter" mentality for my taste. But that L'il big-man-wanna-be Bill was just a distraction and cost the show credibility (and probably plenty of viewers). I can tell you that I channel-surfed away from the show more plenty of times when Bill was getting on my nerves...

Tip: Bring the show back, but Dump Bill, use the other two guys and bring in a brainy, good-looking female investigator (a "Scully"-type) to add credibility and viewer retention and you'll have yourselves a hit...

[edit on 11/4/2009 by Outrageo]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

yup...i'm with you ---ignorethefacts---i'm glad this crap is finally being put in the trash bin. they never seemed to follow up on any plausable case, they simply would skip to the next one. but the ones with the drugged out, uneducated, trailer-parked, EYE-WITNESS, they would spend 30 minutes of the show talking to him. and at the end of each show...they would say something like..."the evidence is just too inconclusive"....yeah...whatever...on to the next 2-minute commercial. after the first couple of shows, i knew this would never go anywhere, and it didn't...shocker.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I quite liked the show Bill Birnes included. For me Bill only became a problem when Dr Ted Acworth left. The new sceptic wasn't that bright compared to Dr Ted. Although the new presenter was, clearly, a more professional host. Dr Ted provided the balance which separated UFO Hunters from most other UFO shows/documentaries. Made the show watchable.

With the new guy it wasn't about his qualifications versus Dr Ted, it was simply that I don't think he asked decent questions, or was that scientific. It was pretty much "I don't understand why Bill is wrong, but I think he is" while Dr Ted gave reasonable explanations.

After Dr Ted left it reverted to the Bill Birnes show. He needs balance.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bored To Tears
I hope they play reruns of the show, I thought it was very funny.

That guy (Bill?) with the aviator shades cracked me up. He never found anything that he suspected not be UFO related. I could show him a large black rock and tell him that it came from space and he would start to salivate.

The only one that was nuetral was the guy who was supposed to be the doubter in the group.

I really hope they show reruns.

At no time was there ever a skeptical view expressed by any of the 3 principals. What you saw and heard was pseudo-skepticism.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Yeah I loved this show when it first came on seeing how interesting what they were doing.Final Ep.?I didn`t know all it said on History Channel here in the Philippines is that New Episodes.How sad i thought maybe you know?They were getting to something close to a good story but they were shut by the Government so thats why they were gone for a while.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by mugen1005

There is a petition you can sign if you want them to make season 4
www.petitiononline.com...
At the moment Total Signatures stand at 9154.
Not enough to get the show recommissioned me thinks

new topics

top topics

join