It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lost in translation we all still speak one

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Lost, searching hoping seeking. A tender light shines ahead; drawing ever closer feeling the darkness begin to fade, washed with love, soft and tender. New-found treasure bringing joy spreads like fire, engulfing. The old wears away as the new, time begins to fall apart; seconds melting into nothing, lost in the hours. Kindness abounds as love embraces, exploding outward swallowing whole fierce like the lion quiet like the lamb. Undying it reaches to the heavens grasping like the vines to the wall, climbing higher in search of the sun. Shining glory the smallest ember falls to the earth, seeding the flame of tomorrow. Senseless; stumbling blind, outstretched arms reaching for foundation to hold; hoping for guidance, finding security but losing their way; untrusting holds firm, weary of the unknown. Terrified holding tight, unaware beyond the breach lies blinding light. Calling to step on forward, deaf to the beckoning call, clinging with desperation. To only let go and live and fly away above and beyond to the highest. Fear's scratching gnawing clawing tearing apart from inside, screaming. Falling through, falling down. Anchored in the past; crushed by the waves of the future. Feeling so secure yet so unsure, problems just beyond sight and mind, eclipsed. Numb to the pain, wondering why death comes swiftly to slowly consume. Eyes sown shut unable to hear, Ears covered unable to see; the mind locked away lets out a silent scream.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
What, is this somekind of poem or spam? I don't get it???

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   
my guess would be poetry, but a little bit of criticism (if it is poetry) would be to break it up into stanzas so it reads easier and more smoothly

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
cool story bro,
,i do not get it, what you wrote, was not gotten, by me, maybe try posting, in a way,which does not, confuse people so much, BTS has a place, for things like this, FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU,UUU,

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
cool story bro,
,i do not get it, what you wrote, was not gotten, by me, maybe try posting, in a way,which does not, confuse people so much, BTS has a place, for things like this, FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU,UUU,

ROFL, i think, the op, was trying as best he could, to not succomb to the drugs,
that he might have taken, before coming on here, and wasting our time, precious time, with the drivel, that deosn't make sense, and isn't spellii or puctuated correckly, with the format, and te rambing lost in translation

top topics

join