It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alabama/North America Electormagnetic Map and layover grid for UFO/Ghost hunting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Theory is most sightings of ghost and ufo's happen along really high magnetic natural occurrences in the earths crust and other sources on earth, here is a layover grid for Alabama. So anyone from around here can get a idea of where some hot spots maybe for a better chance of trying to catch a sighting of a UFO or ghost hunting. White/pink being the highest!

Original of North America here pubs.usgs.gov... i just pulled up a state/county map and overlayed it

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1b5af4917cff.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 4-11-2009 by OpTiMuS_PrImE]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by OpTiMuS_PrImE

Interesting map. The high EM areas seem to coincide with some terrain features like iron & quartz deposits and underground aquifer systems.

Thanks for the post.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
yeah also large fast flowing bodies of water that are somewhat polluted with conductors like the mississippi river. I live in a white area and have 2 different mountain ranges within 15 miles of each other

[edit on 4-11-2009 by OpTiMuS_PrImE]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Here is something you can have fun searching. There is a magnetic river which flows from Virginia right up to a particular nation which is a member of the eu pact. You can send high level transmission from point to point without the use of land or satellite technology. If you succeed in finding out what i have posted then you just might begin to understand the applied terminology of u$s74a&3p.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by OpTiMuS_PrImE

Prime have you checked to see how many of those white and pink spaces coinside with ley lines or the 33rd parallel?

redoubt is right we have lots of iron and quartz viens run through even the rocks you find in your yard. I live real close to a white area we have lots of underground water here and many springs. There is also a lot of sulfur in the ground also I don't know if that would play a part also.

Also notice the cattle mutilations were all around the white area of the map.

join