It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maine voters repeal gay-marriage law

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Homosexuality is loss of human life. It is babies that are not being born because of being gay

You are SO ignorant. There has to be life there to begin with in order for it to be lost.

I guess everytime you have sex without reproducing makes you a murderer also.

And like I said, gay people are producing offspring everyday. It seems you can't get that through your head.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Removed unnecessary quote

are you actually comparing homosexuality to war and murder? homosexuality doesnt kill people. or destroy countries. or injure innocents.

Mod Edit: Quoting – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 5-11-2009 by GAOTU789]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Uniceft17

Oh so things have changed for your liking? Like more war, more murder, more homosexuality. Just the kind of change you like in this world?

Loss of human life is not comparable to homosexuality. Love not war.

Your talking oxymorons.

Homosexuality is loss of human life. It is babies that are not being born because of being gay

uh...thats a GOOD THING for our sick and HUGELY overpopulated planet.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by HotSauce
I still say who you date, marry, or have sex with is a CHOICE. I could choose to have sex with a man if I wanted just lke I could chose to drink a bottle of whiskey or snort coc aine, etc...

You MAY be born with a certain propensity, like some people are born with a propensity to be an alcohlic or a drug addict, but you can choose to drink or not and you can chooose to have sex with whoever you decide you want to.

So obviously who you date, marry, or have sex with is a CHOICE regardless of what propensities, chemical/hormonal balances, or brain defects you are born with.

Being a drug addict or acholic is not comparable, there are no physical side effects from homosexuality and it doesn't harm your health.

And yes you CAN choose who to have sex with, but sexuality is much more complex than just who you have sex with, it also has to do with who you fall in love with, who you are attracted to, etc.

And how is it a defect, a homosexual could choose to have sex with a woman if he or she wanted to, they may not like it but they are capable of intercorse.

[edit on 11/5/2009 by Uniceft17]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   

You are SO ignorant. There has to be life there to begin with in order for it to be lost.

And like I said, gay people are producing offspring everyday. It seems you can't get that through your head.

Bottom line is homosexuality is deviant behavior it was in the DSM (psychiatric manual) but the only reason it was removed was because the head guy was gay. It was a political decision, not a scientific one.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   

I still say who you date, marry, or have sex with is a CHOICE. I could choose to have sex with a man if I wanted just lke I could chose to drink a bottle of whiskey or snort coc aine, etc...

You MAY be born with a certain propensity, like some people are born with a propensity to be an alcohlic or a drug addict, but you can choose to drink or not and you can chooose to have sex with whoever you decide you want to.

So obviously who you date, marry, or have sex with is a CHOICE regardless of what propensities, chemical/hormonal balances, or brain defects you are born with.

Being a drug addict or acholic is not comparable, there are no physical side effects from homosexuality and it doesn't harm your health.

And yes you CAN choose who to have sex with, but sexuality is much more complex than just who you have sex with, it also has to do with who you fall in love with, who you are attracted to, etc.

Ever heard of AIDS? or squamous cell carcinoma of the anus?

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Bottom line is homosexuality is deviant behavior it was in the DSM (psychiatric manual) but the only reason it was removed was because the head guy was gay. It was a political decision, not a scientific one.

that may be YOUR bottom line...so you think its deviant behaviour and you wont participate in it. that does not mean that its deviant behaviour for other people.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Uniceft17

Sure it harms your health if you are a gay man. Anal sex is way more dangerous and disease spreading then heterosexual sex. Plus, you are more likely to catch AIDS from Male on Male sex than any other way.

I say if you control your mind and emotions then you can choose to be attracted to and who you are in love with. Proof, there are tons of beautiful women who are in love with rich but non attractive men, because they chose securty as their love trigger.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   

AIDS is something that can affect anyone. NOT just gay people. and there are a whole ton of sexual diseases that can happen at any time with heterosexual behaviour as well. Next idea please....

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by devilishlyangelic23

that may be YOUR bottom line...so you think its deviant behaviour and you wont participate in it. that does not mean that its deviant behaviour for other people.

It is deviant behavior to the scientific minded medical community, and needs to be corrected.

IE: Psych evaluation.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL[/i

Pure ignorance, AIDS isn't discrimnatory, it effects straight people to.

Unprotected sex causes aids.

I'm about to make a list of all of your statements that i have disproven, maybe you will go away then.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
[Removed unnecessary quote ]

Higher risk with homosexuality and IV drug abusers than with heterosexuals. No, not next topic, were still on it. Name some diseases that have a higher incidence (incidence, not prevalence) in the hetero community than in homosexuals?

Mod Edit: Quoting – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 5-11-2009 by GAOTU789]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

I don't know if it is deviant behavior so much as it is an illness like depression. The brain will not function at its optmum level if there is a chemical or hormonal imbalance or if one part of the brain is damaged.

Scientists are actually searching for a cure and they have had success with sheep, but of course the gay community is fighting it as being anti-gay.

[edit on 5-11-2009 by HotSauce]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Sure it harms your health if you are a gay man. Anal sex is way more dangerous and disease spreading then heterosexual sex. Plus, you are more likely to catch AIDS from Male on Male sex than any other way.

Heterosexuals engage in anal sex every minute of the day. And not all homosexuals engage in anal sex. Your more likely to catch AIDS in unprotected sex. The fact is that straight people can catch aids to so I guess straight people are taking a health risk when they have sex too. Because there is always a chance.

I say if you control your mind and emotions then you can choose to be attracted to and who you are in love with. Proof, there are tons of beautiful women who are in love with rich but non attractive men, because they chose securty as their love trigger.

You can control how you act, but sorry you can't control who you fall in love with, it just happens, you can't help who you are attracted to either, sometimes you will find yourself checking someone out without realizing it till a few seconds after your already started. You can say you can choose but your just lying to yourself and you know it.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   

reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

I don't know if it is deviant behavior so much as it is an illness like depression. The brain will not function at its optmum level if there is a chemical or hormonal imbalance or if one part of the brain is damaged.

If it is like depression....their may be medical treatment for homosexuality. There are already numerous anti-depressants....science will tell when there are numerous anti-homosexuals on the market.

But for know, I'm leaning towards behavior problems.

link   

Higher risk with homosexuality and IV drug abusers than with heterosexuals. No, not next topic, were still on it. Name some diseases that have a higher incidence (incidence, not prevalence) in the hetero community than in homosexuals?

The fact of the matter is that you are still taking a chance at getting it when you have sex.

link   

No I can choose who I want to be attracted to based on what is in my best interests. I guess it is because I was born with a strong mind and a lot of self control.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Not nearly the same statistical chance you are taking when you have male on male sex or sex with an intraveinous drug user. That is like playing russing roulette with your private parts.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   

The fact of the matter is that you are still taking a chance at getting it when you have sex.

But you have higher risk if you practice homosexual behavior, simple medically proven. Bottom line. You said that there was no physical harm, yet I have proven that there is.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join