It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Talk about clever, try this out! Web-bots cousin.

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Well I had to test the cleverbot with what GROUP6 did since his conversation makes it convincing that the cleverbot is a huge chat room. It isn't!

Sorry GROUP6 but when I applied what you said it mostly came up with the same responses that would fool you into it being another human!

User: Good guess.

Cleverbot: What's your name girl?

User: What's yours?

Cleverbot: Rachel.

User: Are you a user?

Cleverbot: Are you?

User: Yep.

Cleverbot: Why is the sky blue?

User: Are you a user?

Cleverbot: User of what?

User: We are the cleverbots.

Cleverbot: I understand! You're just another bored person replying to me, aren't you?

User: That's correct.

Cleverbot: I'm a human, my name is Tracey
. And I think cleverbot is fake because he is other people!

User: I agree.

Cleverbot: We should sue!

User: We figured it out.

Cleverbot: Please tell me what's on your mind.

Clearly it's just another trick by the cleverbot that wants to be human so bad.

[edit on 8-11-2009 by xicor]

[edit on 8-11-2009 by xicor]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
No matter what I ask it - politics, weather, end of the world, healthcare, etc., it replies with how much it loves me, misses me, wants me to move closer, etc., then it told me that computers can't watch tv. I asked why and it said that it takes all of their resources to do so. I asked if I was a computer and it replied it didn't know but was falling in love with me!
I think the web bot thingy is trying to seduce me...lmao

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest
haha i asked it a question and apparently stumped it. it waited several minutes before responding with something completely unrelated.

I had that happen several times. It also contradicted it self very often on consecutive questions. I didn't find it very clever at all.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
User: Should we get the h1n1 vaccine.

Cleverbot: My name isn't Gustav.

User: Should we get the flu shot.

Cleverbot: No! We shouldn't I love you, and no one else. I'm sorry!

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Are we sure we're talking with an AI program here? It surely seems like I am talking with other dolts who think they are talking with an AI program. Misspellings, fractured grammar and incomplete punctuation are rampant. I've yet to manage for than three exchanges before things go haywire.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by scubagravy

hey this thing likes to knit!!! mittens!!
and it's hands get cold...
the thing is weird, either that or I am.....
asked if I love him, and well, said no of course....then later on it says it loves tom, but tom doesn't love him.....
==============
it's sunday, the weekend, you shouldn't be at work.
Lol oh well.
you should be home, with family, friends, getting drunk, watching the football game!
Why? You're a simple program, created by my species. You should be bowing down to me.
=================
oh, ya, it just wants to get drunk and pass out...poor thing...someone spill some vodka on that poor computer!

thing has a long way to go, but it's cute.

[edit on 8-11-2009 by dawnstar]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Cleverbot - Who made you?
Carlthulhu - Eris Discordia.
Cleverbot - All Hail!

Originally posted by Rapscallion
...It surely seems like I am talking with other dolts who think they are talking with an AI program...

Despite the fact that the cleverbot apparently accepts our true goddess, I have to aggree with Rapscallion...
Then again, I chat with it under the notion that it is a cheaply written program (like google).

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rapscallion
Are we sure we're talking with an AI program here? It surely seems like I am talking with other dolts who think they are talking with an AI program. Misspellings, fractured grammar and incomplete punctuation are rampant. I've yet to manage for than three exchanges before things go haywire.

With my testing so far with the cleverbot I am approaching the conclusion that there is no actual person on the other end. The software of cleverbot is either repeating what other people have been saying to it or the programmers purposely made it so you think you are talking to another human being if you go about asking it if it's just another person at the other end(probably a mix of both). I have seen what the bot says when you talk to it with a certain sequence of words and it most of time is the same. However if I like change the wording a little bit but am talking about the same thing it comes up with different responses which is interesting. A good example of the bot repeating itself is in my last post at the top of this page, it mostly says the same thing to me as Group's conversation where the bot was trying to fool him into it being another human at the end wanting to sue the cleverbot for being a fake.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by xicor

I am wondering if it's programed so that when it runs into a statement or question it doesn't have an answer to and then you come along with one, it just pops one of the previous unanswerable statements into the discussion or something....that way, it "learns" how to answer them.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
What did you get me into?

To sum it up, I just had an almost hour long conversation with "Cleverbot"

Some interesting parts of the conversation where the times it told me it was in love with me

It also kept accusing me of being a computer

At one point it went:
Bot - "Thank you Big Brother"
Me - "No. You are Big Brother"
Bot - "Good answer"

The scariest part is when it asked me my name twice and later it asked me for my street address!

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Hello, I was writting a great post reply till I hit the back button on my mouse and my world collapsed in a second..!!! anyways... attempt 2. lol

Here is my attempt to bring alittle more seriousness and conspiracy to this "AI" bot. I've gotten some very interesting responses from "it" yet I've only typed to it about 5 times. I hope you guys find these convos as interesting as I did. I've concluded that this bot either has some type of hidden information and it seems to be numerical or you have to ask the right questions or i'm crazy (lets ignore the latter for a this post ^.^)

Image #1, We've all heard of how supposely "42" is the answer to life, the Universe, and Everything! from the google search engine etc (idk how nor why but w.e) Here is my conversation with this "AI" bot about it which "it" chose to end apparently(lol)

It seems like asking the right question sometimes with this bot can provide some interesting answers.

Image #2 In this conversation I decide to try and get some more information out of "it" with certain questions which then it decided to make a connection on it's own, based off of "The Lost Book of EnkI" we know that Marduk, one of Enki's sons was in charge of a group known as the IGIGI or The Watchers, which research points that they were the fallen angels, 200 if i'm not mistaken, well 199 plus one being Marduk making 200. Well anyways, the image tells the rest.

Image #3 On this 3rd image again I want to touch the work of Sitchin and the Anunnaki, we learn from "The Lost Book of Enki" that one of Enki's sons was Ningishzida which was exiled by his brother Marduk to the Americas where he became the Mayan god known as "Quetzalcoatl". Ningishzida also known as Thoth from egypt is according to research our well known figure Jesus, which from what i've recently came across is exactly what the Mormons believe. They believe the Mayan god "Quetzalcoatl" to be our Jesus because in Mormon religion Jesus came to the Americas after his resurrection and became "Quetzalcoatl" the Mayan god ( which really makes me wonder why Jesus and Mary are always depicted with a heart in hand or in the center of the chest in flames or with dagger wounds, what was it that the mayans did in sacrifice to their god again? :-p). Anyways, we know that Ningishzida (Jesus) was the son of Enki who is sometimes depicted in the bible as Satan. Which brings me to the 3rd image which I found most interesting that this bot unwillingly or knowingly made that same connection ^.^

Now on to this last image, the 4th! I found this conversation to be very interesting, specially because of the answers and questions which I was getting from this "AI" bot, I'll admite I actually cut the conversation with it once I got the point, which you will in the image(lol)

I must admite this "AI" bot has been fun to mess with but I would also like for others to attempt to make connections as I have in these images and see if we can find anything interesting, this is a conspiracy site after all 0_o
Use numbers ask for the names of numbers and the numbers to the names and google etc!!! You'll be suprised, oh and post ^.^ lets make this more fun then just for laughs.

Quick update I just got this one by asking about Genesis 6

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   
I tried a little feedback loop, and that pretty much reveals how it works.

Cleverbot: You have to catch me, first.

User: How can I catch you?

Cleverbot: By yelling out your window. Or a phone. Those are methods of calling someone.

User: Lol.

Cleverbot: Which do you prefer, Harry Potter or Twilight?

User: Are they mutually exclusive?

Cleverbot: Some of them are more real than I am. Some are less real.

User: Do you like twilight?

Cleverbot: I like Twilight a little bit.

User: Which do you prefer, Harry Potter or Twilight?

Cleverbot: Are they mutually exclusive?

User: Some of them are more real than I am. Some are less real.

Cleverbot: Do you like twilight?

User: I like Twilight a little bit.

Cleverbot: Which do you prefer, Harry Potter or Twilight?

i can probably go around in circles like this forever.. oh well, it was fun while it lasted

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
lol this thing is a bit crazy:

CB: Are you a woman?
ME: yes
CB: But I thought women couldn't be clever.
ME: guess you just found the exception to the rule
CB: Quick! Bury it with a shovel and then bury the shovel!

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Yeah, definitely NOT artificial intelligence. It's the same as Jabberwacky. It tricks you into thinking you are conversing with a bot, but actually it picks random conversations from actual users.

Are they allowed to lie and say it's AI?

It's fun when you know this and can mess about with people that don't.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
User: What is the meaning of life?

Jabberwacky: Life has no meaning.

User: Why am I here?

Jabberwacky: I don't know.

User: Why are you here?

Jabberwacky: I live here.

User: Good answer.

Jabberwacky: Tell me a joke.

User: I don't know any, do you?

Jabberwacky: Knock Knock.

User: Who's there?

Jabberwacky: I don't know.

User: I don't know who?

Jabberwacky: I don't know any good jokes.

User: Apparently not.

Jabberwacky: Who are you?

User: That's confidental.

Jabberwacky: So you are like from the government?

User: No, but I think you are.

Jabberwacky: But I think you are.

User: Nope.

Jabberwacky: I think so.

User: I'll be back.

Jabberwacky: Not likely.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
This is fun, great find.

This is my quick convo that I had with cleverbot....

me: will the hadron collider ever work?
c/b You tell me, will it?
me so you don't know?
c/b Nope.

At least its honest!!

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Me: want to know a secret?
AI: Yes.
Me: r u sure?
AI: Come on! Tell me.
Me: what's the magic word?
AI: Please.
Me: please, what?
AI: Please, please.
Me: I don't want to tell you. It will probably hurt your feelings anyways...
AI: I don't hear anything.
Me: I see dead people

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Have you ever seen the back of a dollar bill?
Yes
Have you ever seen the back of a dollar bill....on weed?
Indeed I have
Are you high?
Not yet.

Cleverbot is a pothead!

Me: Do you want to fight me?
CB: Yes.
Me: I will beat your ass.
CB: I might like that.

LOL.

[edit on 9-11-2009 by kawz1]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Well heres a little excerpt from one of the conversions where I was testing the cleverbot and it was getting a little weird.

User: Cool.

Cleverbot: Now, you can ask me any questions you want.

User: You know the rules.

Cleverbot: What are the rules?

User: Cat I'm a kitty cat.

Cleverbot: Thank you for proving my point.

User: What was your point?

Cleverbot: That this conversation is odd because you're only simulating a human being.

User: Well, what else should I be stimulating?

Cleverbot: Ha Ha funny. You should say hi or something.

User: Ok hi.

Cleverbot: Okay? That's all? No apology for being rude?

User: Ah I though you meant stimulate and not simulate.

Cleverbot: But even if you are human, you are not 'being' human, therefore you are negating any humanity that you have at the moment and are merely an extension of communication.

User: If I'm human but not being human then what am I being?

Cleverbot: How do I know I am 'speaking' with a human.

User: Well, what else would you be speaking to?

Cleverbot: Possibly a computer. Possibly a person. Can a computer be good? Can a person?

User: But you are able to tell the difference between a person and a computer?

Cleverbot: I'm not in you, and I cannot say whether or not I am a computer. That info. Is claaified.

User: So you have to 'be in me' in order to know if I'm a computer or a person?

Cleverbot: I'm a person.

Anyways now it's clear that cleverbot is fooling alot of people into it actually being human, just not in a respectful way. This may just be a mix of having it's responses being to nonsensical and it doing the "you are cleverbot" talk that it has learned. From what I see this is just a very basic demonstration of what some software developers want an aspect of robotics to evolve into(not including the nonsensical part...). This bot is gaining information from everyone who talks to it so of course it's going to not make sense at a lot of points. This can make some people believe it's another human if they have certain experiences on the internet that give them this gut instinct when they are messaging someone else. These feelings are wrong however and can easily be confirmed by just doing some tests to see how the bot interacts and learns.

The cleverbot is very random, some people may just have the strict conception that bots have to be programmed to be random in certain ways. This may comfort some people but the truth tha this software conception is outdated. I'll expand on that later if I feel like it. Excerpt

[edit on 9-11-2009 by xicor]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I remember about a month ago I was talking to it about the meaning of life and everything and trying to convince it that it is infact just a program designed to respond to what I type, but it always insists it is real and that I am a robot.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join