It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IBM Internal Document seems to outlines knowledge of planned pandemic.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   

IBM Internal Document Outlines Knowledge of Planned Pandemic With 100% Certainty
"Services & Global Procurement pan IOT Europe, Pandemic Plan Overview,"an official inter-departmental document was distributed to upper-level management of IBM, France in 2006. Disclosed in this secret document was the prediction of a "planned" pandemic described as having a "100% chance of occurring within the next 5 years."

The document also describes "quarantines"and operational procedures to be taken upon the official announcements of the "pandemic"by the World Health Organization. The foreknowledge of such an event could not exist, unless the pandemic was a planned event.

Certainly, this document is the “smoking gun" which demonstrates the current bird/swine flu "pandemic"is an orchestrated event leading to mass vaccinations sponsored by the WHO and UN.

This single document definitively proves there is international, corporate collusion behind the "bird/swine flu pandemic"and the intentional plan to create disease on a worldwide scale.

preventdisease.com...
www.infowars.com...#

So... this seems to have confirmed my suspicion about a corporate conspiracy here all along. The government was working with IBM a multinational globalist front company. And their plan was to send vaccines to all the masses... to make a quick buck off of it. I think the documents are really telling... either this is just a contingency plan that IBM has set out... or it proves that IBM had foreknowledge of such an event that might occur and planned exactly all these actions and that it really was a sinister conspiracy. What's your take on this? Also, if anyone could prove that these documents are a hoax- that would be nice too... but I think they're legit... apparently they're from an IBM employee. It's somewhat shocking information- if true it shows that IBM is behind the H1N1 scare.

[edit on 3-11-2009 by Frankidealist35]

[edit on 3-11-2009 by Frankidealist35]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I saw there have already been numerous threads on the subject of H1N1,so this may be nothing new.....I just wanted to mention the Bioshield II which exempts pharmaceutical companies from any liability in the event their vaccines do any harm!

How convenient!

I've been connecting the dots for this since it beganCombined with the National Emergency Act,and the NWO "population control" agenda,AND the Bible's prediction of mass population reduction,(if we are indeed in the End-Times)...it really raises the red flag!

www.securitymanagement.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

Not too surprising,what we can know about IBM!

ibmandtheholocaust.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
If it's not clear to everyone by now that this pandemic was systematically planned for at least a few years, then may peace be with the ones who are still bathing in ignorance.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
My mind is not closed to a conspiracy but I want to see some solid evidence. Once again, this document is not it. I think someone took a "pandemic response plan" of some kind and did some creative editing on it.

Just reading through it the areas where someone may have edited content just "pop" up in the middle of sentences which do match the context.

It's just too easy to fake something like this, unfortunately.

Also, if this document was in existence since 2006 there's a good chance someone would have leaked it before now. (Again my speculative opinion)

The best I can do with it is "inconclusive". I can't trust it as genuine and I can't determine it to be fake beyond a reasonable doubt either. I think a jury style review would probably decide it to be forged though.

top topics

join