It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ABC's "V"- Reptilians, DNA, Peace

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
ABC's new show called "V" premiered tonight. So far it's about these e.t. that come to earth unannounced and intead of saying the name of thier race they call them the Visitors...hence V. The seem friendly trading thier own technology for just staying on the planet. Later on you find out that they have taken human DNA to make human looking skin suits to cover thier real reptillian form and are there to abolish the human race. These Reptillians have disguised themselve for many years and gained top positions in countries to start war and turmoil.

What i find really interesting is with all the news about disclosure coming soon and information about reptilian beings we know of, is there something that needs to be considered about this show.

T.V. I don't think have ever been this bold before

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
The show is a remake of the same show from the 80's.

Its not a new premise.

en.wikipedia.org...(1984_TV_series)

en.wikipedia.org...(2009_TV_series)

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I watched it and there was something that caught my eyes.....in the scene where that teenage boy was holding the app to be a ambassador it read " ...Dawn of a New Day" It gave me Goose Bumps.... I heard Jordan Maxwells interview and he tells the truth behind that quote ..... and it is the Anunaki the reptilians are here and coming soon...it fits so perfect with the "SHOW" on what he has said..... WOW what a time we are in Now... Peace Love Respect

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
The iconic "v" taken from the original poster for the original series was the V for victory sprayed across the posters of the visitors. This was a tribute to the freedom fighters of the ww2 era in occupied european territories.

I haven't seen the new pilot, but I know the original left the v ambiguous on purpose.

I doubt highly that the new show is a lead in to disclosure because we've had shows about aliens as long as t.v. has been broadcast.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
this show is AMAZING

and it shows what devotion does

u americans and the devotion for obama ...

we can get the example of devotion for religions ... thats the most powerful weapon yes

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I wasnt able to see it. I hope it'll be released on ABC's website soon.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by SlyFox_79
ABC's new show called "V" premiered tonight. So far it's about these e.t. that come to earth unannounced and intead of saying the name of thier race they call them the Visitors...hence V. The seem friendly trading thier own technology for just staying on the planet. Later on you find out that they have taken human DNA to make human looking skin suits to cover thier real reptillian form and are there to abolish the human race. These Reptillians have disguised themselve for many years and gained top positions in countries to start war and turmoil.

What i find really interesting is with all the news about disclosure coming soon and information about reptilian beings we know of, is there something that needs to be considered about this show.

T.V. I don't think have ever been this bold before

This show is the remake of the V miniseries and series that was on NBC back in the early 80's. But I think your good to post about this show,especially after the commercials I've seen of the show. On one trailer for the show it had one of the characters making a comment why it's bad for so much devotion and hope in the new visitors because people are starting to worship these people as their savior's aka gods hint hint. Can anyone say Project Blue Beam. Even though we have had many shows about aliens and such, this one is different. I get the real weird feeling that this is showing us how to react to real aliens more so than how we MAY react to aliens. And as one poster said that they are downplaying the V part has me thinking that they are trying to make the aliens come across as not all the way good but not all the way bad either. Just like humans but with bad individuals with bad intentions.

A side note, why is ABC (the christian family channel,seriously) doing making a show like this. Things may be coming to a head in regard to disclosure. If the economy is as bad as everyone says, the only way to get peoples mind off of a bad economy and onto looking ahead is to introduce the reality of alien civilization and/or structures on the moon or mars or have been visiting us.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Yeah it wasnt a bad show to be honest. Definetly a few parts of it stood my hairs up on end

Where were you when JFK was assassinated?
Where were you on 9/11?
Where were you this morning?

Then the big ship rolls in....

Definetly not a big fan of the reptillians to be honest, Itll be interesting to see if they can keep this series alive. There was that other one about a creatures created by the government that caused a flood and yadda yadda, NBC took it off the air long story short..

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Perhaps the show is there to push back disclosure? Not reveal it.

What if the Nazis were exposed before they invaded Poland, or Hitler's true intentions revealed before the war? Would that not throw a monkey wrench in someone's plan?

These shows (V and X-files), pull from the internet most of their ideas anymore. Perhaps the exposure is doing the opposite and scaring away the aliens or helping the government or secret powers that be to paint the aliens in a bad light so that they can battle for the minds of humanity over the aliens.

Just playing devil's advocate.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
What other shows do ABC make?

What's their news like?

Where do they stand politically?

What is their take on swine flu and the vaccine?

Do you consider them trustworthy?

Would you say they push NWO agendas hard?

If we can assess their position on terrestrial politics we can get an idea of where they might stand in the contact control structure/cabal.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I watched it earlier this afternoon, and thought that it was pretty interesting. Some of the acting was pretty bad, the argument scene between the mother and son for example but the special effects were decent and there were some interesting twists.

The blend of the reptilian conspiracy theory was rather interesting as well. Personally I don't put much stock in that sort of thing. The whole concept of reptilians always seemed so hay man to me. Why would we have to believe that the most evil things were done by lizard people and not just regular humans?

I do find it rather coincidental that this show aired just a little more than a month after people have been predicting disclosure perhaps more so because it is a remake.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
They chose to resurrect this old TV Series at an important time where awareness of what is going on is in a rapid increase.

This is getting disturbingly close to what we are tending to see happening in the replacement of many of our world leaders in this other Skunk Works thread by clones controlled b aliens:

The Clone Conspiracy: Royal and Presidential Clones

Whatever your conclusion about whether this TV Show is based in fact or fiction, we cannot deny that much of what guides our current leaders has been relatively inhuman in its intentions and its consequences. And what could be more inhuman that something which isn't human at all? But this is not the only reason we can give some weight to such a possibility. There are many clues which can lead us to reconsider events and who is pulling the strings.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
You see my avatar? V has been around since the 80’s.

I loved the show as a kid and bought all of the videos on DVD. Some of the TV series shows were so poorly made you could see the mic boom in the scene, still a classic though.

I do not see this as a step to disclosure though. I see it as another Hollywood remake because the writers there are unable to make quality original programs any longer.

Raist

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
well seeing the trend of ABC and NBC programming this show will not be around to long. Its already progressing quickly just from the first episode. All the greats like Jericho (war-post war), Invasion (aliens), Third Watch (Crime), Southland (Crime). im sure this is the next to see the same fate. Even though its a great show.

Destroy these Aliens and there water consuming, human and small animal eating ways.

new topics

top topics

join