It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is it? New York Deer Camera Photo

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
This photo is from Filer's Files #41, through rense.com.

I bring this to you hoping it's new to you since it is not your average UFO photo and I don't know if any of you go to rense.com for news that is not reported by mainstream media.

I'm not claiming anything about the photo, just that stuff like this makes me wonder about our reality. This photo was taken automatically, as claimed below. So, I ask, if I or you were standing at that spot, what would we have seen?

In the past I've visited a few websites that feature photos taken by people that show strange objects that are not seen physically. Better stuff than your average Arizona vortex! I've also seen photos taken at night with infrared filters on camcorders being shot in backyards and you see a lot of bizarre objects flying and crawling around. Perhaps you've seen what I mean.

I took the photo off the monitor.

AUBURN -- Over the last two years I have deer cameras set up on my farm to photograph deer. My camera has been picking up some strange things I can’t explain such as strange lights. I was not there when the photos were taken on September 2, 2009. The camera is triggered by heat, not by movement. Attached is a strange object flying by the camera. Please let me know what you think they might be. Thanks to Steve Kaczynski and MUFON

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/837f5b287355.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 3-11-2009 by Skeptical Ed]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Looks like a fly by duck, right to left.
a fast duck.
my answer is duck, female, mallard.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
No idea, but I do agree that there are alot of flying things and crawling things that haven't been identified. One is the fast flying creatures that look like insects that can't be seen by the naked eye and others. There is alot about this planet and the universe that we just don't know about. This isn't a duck or bird because it was to fast. It could be something phasing into our existence. But what I believe is that the camera caught a picture of a moment in time of what happens when a tree falls in the forests and nobody is around. What happens when nobody is around to see whats going on or hear whats going on.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
It's a dragonfly. Dual set of wings, and the tail. It's also the right color to be one as well- I read somewhere that these things can go like 50-60 mph (don't quote me on that, it's been a LONG time since I read anything on them), Or just FAST.

Edited: I did find a pic of one in a similar (but not quite) direction- just look at this pic I found sideways and squint a bit. Or have a few beers.

Dragonfly

[edit on 3-11-2009 by wylekat]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
well it is a deer camera.

its clearly a deer. just a really fast one.

that can fly.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat
It's a dragonfly. Dual set of wings, and the tail. It's also the right color to be one as well- I read somewhere that these things can go like 50-60 mph (don't quote me on that, it's been a LONG time since I read anything on them), Or just FAST.

Edited: I did find a pic of one in a similar (but not quite) direction- just look at this pic I found sideways and squint a bit. Or have a few beers.

Dragonfly

Where's the nearest bar?

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Looking at the color/pixels of the tree, almost like it was taken with IR or nite vision, unless there has been a void or damage to the treee directly behind the image?

Just a thought I truely have no idea, thats just what came to mind, unless a bird of prey in infull attack mode on an other animal?

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
My vote is for the photo being take through a window or sheet of glass, upon which is a distorted reflection of something behind the viewer.

Or - not.

My fallback option: it's a naked sasquatch alien chupacabra streaking past the deer blind after a doe with exceptionally long eyelashes and carrying a fifth of Gentleman Jack.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

I think you're right - a dragonfly moving from right to left. The long tail sticking out the back. Nice catch.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Giant flying dear approaching hyperspeed...enough said.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by bagari
reply to post by wylekat

I think you're right - a dragonfly moving from right to left. The long tail sticking out the back. Nice catch.

Nah! Doesn't it look more like one of those fighter craft from Star Wars? Carrying a "torpedo"? When does a dragonfly look this futuristic? Can you provide a comparable photo of a dragonfly at speed?

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Was the camera mounted on the ground? On a tripod?
And how far from the camera were those bushes/trees?

If we can figure out these, we can be closer to figuring out how close to the camera the said "thing" was.

This does look too fast to be a duck.
It almost does look like a dragonfly though, I can see the segments on the abdomen.

[edit on 4-11-2009 by BlubberyConspiracy]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
It's a fast super sonic jet.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Like some people on certain websites which shall go nameless; the object in the photo is ......a loon.

Im serious, blue on top, white on the bottom and a long sharp bill.

[edit on 4-11-2009 by Asktheanimals]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat
It's a dragonfly.

I agree 100%.

Was the first thing I thought of when i saw it. Game cameras pick up all kinds of insects and it's very likely that a dragonfly zipped by within a few feet of it and thats where the blur comes from.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Clearly its a unlaiden african swallow!

The air velocity is to high to be of the european variety.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
This is undeniable proof of UFOs. Would you like to be on my podcast for an interview. I also have an in with Jamie Maussan so if you want let me know what days you are available for an interview with him. Good find this is by far the best thing evar.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

I was going with really low flying jet, but yes duck makes ALOT more sense. Now i feel like a boob.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Swamp gas covering a bird thats riding the back of a deer.

Or its a deer whos cloaking device is on the fritz.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I really hate it when people have the shutter speed set at like 1/60-1/100. It is probably a bird of some sort. The shutter speed just skewed the image a lot.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join