It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(WATCH) 10 Things The Government Does Not Want You To Know About Swine Flu (H1N1) Vaccines

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   

enjoy the video

and

dont get the vaccines

tell me what you guys think

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
wow...

are there really no replies

man

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
i will reply,good video,bravo (flag)
enough with the government bull$^^@,i caught like mad and i have to take 2 more days off from work,i dont want to get fired and my colleges look at me like im infected zombie DAMMIT@

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Stillalive

yep

i agree with you

good point

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I did not get the vaccine.
1. I hate shots.
2. I never understood why you needed a flu shot in the first place!!

My parents always made me when I was a kid, which is funny because I used to get the flu every year along w/ every other major cold. But when I was old enough to choose, I stopped getting it for above reasons. And stopped getting sick. I am almost never sick anymore. My family and friends still get the shots year after year.
This year my father and best friend recently got it, and they are both mopey and sick feeling.
! So I am gonna start taking my vitamins again.. My old science teacher and I were talking and they think this whole swine flu thing is taken way out of proportion. More people die from the regular flu annually she said than the H1N1.. and on my recent trip back to highschool I thought it was so crazy that every classroom has a "No Germ" station for Hand Sanitizer by the door. Next year it will be required to wear disposable dust mask things... crazy.:shk:

new topics

top topics

join