It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a review......Law Abiding Citizen [trailer]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I think this is a movie that many ATSers could really get into. Huge conspiracy, techno crafty machinations, explosions, lots of blood and gore, torture, violence, did I mention explosions?

Gerard Butler played his part perfectly as did Jamie Fox. Good script, direction, casting, set in Philly, a
very interesting city. The film moved at a good pace up until the last ten minuets, when as with many thrillers they punt for the ending.

and 1/2

Here's the trailer..........

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I LOVED this movie...You forgot the best part ever! That would be a stripped down to his birthday suit Gerard Butler from behind
well maybe that was the best part for me but I know many others would like it! whoohoo! I really only went to see this because Gerard Butler was in it, Im not a fan of Jamiee Foxx. All I think of is "booty call" when I see him..lol sorry but I can't help it.

I really enjoyed the movie. Many times it surprised me but was a little predictable in some areas. You only give it a 2.5?!?! Really or am reading or interpreting your scoring wrong? I give it a 7 out of 10. I would see it again and just might so my bf is able to see it too.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Mon Deu, a response! Shoe girl, my rating system only goes to 5 dancing clowns and I admit, I don't squander my dancing clowns easily.

And yes my GF did give my hand a squeeze at the sight of a neeked Mr. Butler. This was her second time seeing the film at $7.00 a pop. hummmm

[edit on 3-11-2009 by whaaa]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

I quite enjoyed the film, could have been a real classic were it not for the ending being so ridiculous.
There were other parts that were a bit silly but the ending was so far fetched...and i know... it's only a movie.

I was reading reviews online afterwards and someone said this on Either Rottentomatoes.com or IMDB about the films ending.

"The analogy i like to use is, It's like painting the Mona Lisa and then taking a dump on it"

I thought that was pretty good.

[edit on 12/12/09 by blupblup]

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I loved this movie it was one of the best I have seen in a while. Great idea the special effects were amazing and Gerard Butler did his character justice. All actors were great though. I would recommend it for anyone it is really worth watching

new topics

top topics

join