It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Truth Movement

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
The government. They have a copy of a phone call I made to a talkback radio station where in the phone call I yelled war 2 days before September 11th 2001. The whole phone call revolved around war.

They don't want the phone call out in public. It would make a great website. You could download a copy of it, it would be like a 500kb file or smaller. This phone call deserves a website and the attention of the public.

Peer review by everyone.

The government owes me money. I want it now. There is no excuse.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
What I am about to say I mean seriously - I am not poking fun or lashing out at another member but here goes.

YOU MAY NEED HELP

Dorian Soran

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by leeda
The government. They have a copy of a phone call I made to a talkback radio station where in the phone call I yelled war 2 days before September 11th 2001. The whole phone call revolved around war.

They don't want the phone call out in public. It would make a great website. You could download a copy of it, it would be like a 500kb file or smaller. This phone call deserves a website and the attention of the public.

Peer review by everyone.

The government owes me money. I want it now. There is no excuse.

I disagree and believe the government does not owe you any money. The reason I believe this is because calling into a radio show and saying 'war' does not really amount to much.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

You are wrong. You haven't heard the phone call. You disagree before even hearing the phone call.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join