It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ancient ruins on Mars compared to the African "metropolis" ruins

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Since a thread was recently started regarding the ancient structures of africa, which consists of more than 20 000 structures , I felt it could be interesting to reveal the very same type of structures on Mars.

So, here are the structures from Africa here on Earth, allegedly up to 100 000 years old:

Many of the circular structures are aligned to specific geographic points including solstices and equinoxes. But only when Johan Heine began to experiment with other possible encoded geometry, that the real hidden secrets of the ruins began to emerge. They are riddled with sacred geometry, Reiki symbolism and the Phi factor or golden ratio of 1,618.

There are at least 2000 ancient gold mines scattered throughout Southern frica, in close proximity to the ruins. Many speculations have been thrown about by all and sundry about the land of Ophir, its location and the whereabouts of Queen Sheba. Most of these speculations tend to point to southern Africa as its most likely location. And why not? This is after all the place where most of the gold in the world has been mined in modern history, and it was no different in ancient times. Is it a coincidence that the richest gold mine in the world today, Sheba Gold Mine, is located right here in Mpumalanga, South Africa?

MARS ruins below, notice the striking similarity:

And some more from Mars:

Possibly petrified wooden log?

Strange structure, building?

So with this taken in mind, is it not possible that perhaps the structures on Mars and Earth were built around the same time period by the same builders? And is it not possible that some mining were the purpose of building in these areas - as the evidence at least here on Earth clearly shows?

And of course the Mars monoliths are interesting structures too:

More information on the African ancient structures similar to those on Mars:
www.makomati.com...

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
No offense, but how come the pics you displayed from earth have at least some organisation to them, but the pictures from Mars look like a bunch of random rocks, craters, and dunes?

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Great thread! Hopefully, the truth about other civilizations on other planets comes out in my lifetime. I think we could learn so much more about ourselves!!!

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I have no idea what those squares on mars are - the other Martian pictures would appear to be geological features - tall rocks, buttes, and the like.

As for the earth structures, can we drop the "It aligns with the solstice!" crap? Do you know how hard it would be to make a building plan that -didn't- line up with a solstice? I suppose it could be possible in a culture with absolutely no concept of direction, but most of the world tends to build their structures in a four-point layout with the points being the four cardinal directions at right angles to one another. So long as you have reasonably accurate ways of determining "north" it's going to be damn hard to build something that doesn't line up with the sun four times a year.

Show me a structure that makes a beam of light from a full moon hit the same place every month, then I'll be impressed!

As for the earthly ruins... the American ones are either Hopi, Anasazi, or Zuni. You've got your adobe squares, the kiva pits, the whole works. It's nothing related to Mars.

The African ones look like old goat pens. Who's saying these things are 100,000 years old, exactly?

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

Hi can you post a source for your mars pictures please, and can you post where the picture of the log is taken (its a flickr photo not a reliable source)
Thanks

[edit on 3-11-2009 by remymartin]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by remymartin

marsprogram.jpl.nasa.gov...

Not a lot of regularity to the feature.

[edit on 11/3/2009 by Phage]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
The earth structures on the photos above seem as "geological" as the Mars structures - considering the Earth structures have been verified to be artificial ruins, there is the same possibility for the Mars structures. What points out the possible artificial structure is the straight lines and formations similar to those found on ancient ruins on earth - some photos above already provided as examples. The monoliths or obeliscs are also rather peculiar and not quite common in nature.

The log can be found on this official NASA photo:
marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov...

Regarding the age of the african ruins, which indeed did look like goat pens or similar and was believed to be that until further research were done, can be verified by checking the linked source above in my first post.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by x2Strongx
Great thread! Hopefully, the truth about other civilizations on other planets comes out in my lifetime. I think we could learn so much more about ourselves!!!

I think the truths will come out eventually.

+29 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by remymartin

marsprogram.jpl.nasa.gov...

Not a lot of regularity to the feature.

[edit on 11/3/2009 by Phage]

Apparently not too much here on earth either...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1aa8a5526378.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by happygolucky

True. I'm not sure how the OP can see any similarity other than the lack of order. Vastly different scale, circular vs. rectilinear formations.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Here is a possible explanation to your log on mars here www.universetoday.com...

More flat rocks here

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
huggs everyone,,,

theres been so many AWSOME photos of Mars,,,

Its just amazing wether its natural or not,,,

But personally I think there was something/civilization there at 1 time,,,,not from evolution but some mystery...

there were rivers and seas' there at one time....

Im not crazy nor grabbing for straws nor writting it in stone,,,but I think its very possible Mars holds some very SHOCKING secrets....

It would be easier to decide whats up there if we had about 50 rovers and had more of the photos they dont release,,,show us,,,???

maybey there all crap photos and thats why,,i dont know,,,,

And i understand photos/pics can be made out to turn into silly nothing stuff...

Mars is amazing and awsome beauty....

I wish more nations //us//nasa would make a few sattlelites or probes with CIA technology,,,,if we are gonna send it there,,,,????!!!!!!!

awsome photos and so perfect on many,,,,but to many crappy ones on the interesting stuff???

my 2 cents,,,,,

huggs

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Side by side comparison. Mars photo and africa photo are not to exact scale but It does give a comparison. The lines in africa seem to be water canals, crop beds or gold mining lines. As to the mars pic. I do not know.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bee2c3045582.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
interesting, how did they get through NASA censorship?

But then I saw the scale line, 5 KM... those ruins are huge
Maybe its city walls

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by wiredamerican

The scale you show is not even close. Here, the upper image is at the same scale as the Mars image. The lower image is a zoomed view of the kraals.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c6b6d09b57a5.png[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I thought it had already been pretty well established on this forum that just because something looks vaguely like something, that in no way means that it is the same as that thing.

Get back to us when you have some faces of Jesus in the Martian dunes. That's the only thing that will convince me.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

....not just that, but look at the scale compared with the Earth structures...and some other stuff to make this a two line post.

[edit on 3-11-2009 by aorAki]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Well Phage beat me too it. You have to take into account the scale of things. If the mars formations were much much smaller, then you have a much better case. But because the formations on mars are so huge, it pretty much rules out individual buildings like the africa ruins.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
hmmm not too much similarity, but i do believe they are still relatively related.

also, did anyone notice in the rover photo where the supposed "log" is shown (even tho its a rock) there is a building in the left background. it looks like a white building. what is that? im sure im not the first to ask about it but no one is talking about it here...

someone reply im sure one of you may already know.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeta Reticuli

Looks like thats where the Rover came from(landing?)
You can see that the Rover drove from that direction (the tracks on surface "going right over the log/rock")

Just thinkin though...?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join