It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure tonight! Oh wait...It's just V.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
We've been hearing lots of rumors of disclosure lately. From David Wilcock's sources claim that disclosure will happen by years end, to the revised prediction of "by May," to the real disclosure work going on by people such as Vicente-Juan Ballester Olmos , its hard to keep track of all the who's, what's, when's, and why's.

But at last the wait is over! Well...digitally anyway, because tonight Disclosure will happen in the form of the new, albeit remade, series V!

What comes next? Who knows, maybe this will be the spark that is needed for some real answers! ... or maybe not ... but at least we can pretend that disclosure is really happening from the comfort of our living rooms to be shared by millions of other boob tubing Americans.

[edit on 3-11-2009 by xEphon]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by xEphon

thanks for the commercial?...

i see that as the only response here...

how does this thread help deny ignorance?

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Even if the series is a major hit, think about what constitutes "major hit" these days. Even the biggest shows on TV are watched by less than 10% of the American population. If this is disclosure, propaganda, disinformation or whatever theory you prefer, it is a rather poor attempt.

MODS:

Perhaps this should be merged with the other existing threads about this topic?

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
sigh - delete this thread!

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by iamsupermanv2

Hey no problem. I was hoping to get more interactive reponses relating to the connection between the show and the so called televised disclosure event that was supposed to take place A LA David Wilcock.

But thanks for trolling.

[edit on 3-11-2009 by xEphon]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I like how in the old version the VISITORS MADE A CURE FOR CANCER -SO THEY COULD EAT MORE OF US-Just like I am LEGEND smh.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Just another opinion to be thrown on the table:

- It could also be possible that the added talk on disclosure has been viral campaigning for V. Just like all the recent added talk about 2012 could be viral campaigning for the 2012 movie.

Just a theory I know but firing up public discussion on the very subject of the TV shows and movies that you're producing or investing in does not strike me as too implausible a possibility.

Cheers.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by xEphon
But thanks for trolling.

Superman had a valid question; disagreement and questioning is not trolling. In fact, what you have just done yourself is trolling.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Sure I want to watch Nazi origin movies.
Be right there with you.

The exact same Nazi alien religion is being promoted covertly today by the U. S. government and the Illuminati, through fancy, well-financed TV productions, books, movies, UFOlogy and New Age groups, which spread the lie that flying saucers are “extraterrestrial”, to serve the dual purpose of concealing flying saucer technology and hypnotizing the American masses. We have an InterNazi government.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by InTrueFiction

Definitely a possiblity; however, I tend to look at it the other way around. I think all the discussion and talk is conditioning for real disclosure. How many millions of people are going to watch the show and ask themselves the question. Is the government really hiding this knowledge from us?

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by InTrueFiction
-- It could also be possible that the added talk on disclosure has been viral campaigning for V...

It is possible but not unheard of. However, there is no evidence for this. Rather, it is more of a case of excitable UFO believers grasping for whatever straws they can.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   

How many millions of people are going to watch the show and ask themselves the question. Is the government really hiding this knowledge from us?

Why would the series provoke that question? Based on the original series and the previews for this one, the government isn't hiding anything.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by xEphon

thanks for the insult.

and from watching bits and pieces of the old V series on syfy the last few days...it doesn't seem to be any kind of intentional gov. cover up. it seems to be something else...i wont say what as to not spoil it for anyone.

i agree this thread should be deleted....it's a blatant advertisement of the show...for whatever reason. most of all, it's a total work of fiction, being passed off as a work of fiction.

i will go out on a limb and say this will not help disclosure..if anything it will make people not believe bc it is on tv. and things we see on tv we pass off as fake.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

Not adding any input into a thread other than a snide remark is indeed trolling; therefore, my comment was justified.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
YAAAA DISCLOUSUER TONITESSS

oh wait . .. this show sucks

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by xEphon

sir i asked how this thread helped deny ignorance.

i asked a question.

dont be so defensive...you are the one that resorted to name calling...

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by iamsupermanv2

You're thanking me for the insult? Because I accused you of trolling...which is obvious that you did?

That's fine if you think that the topic of disclosure isn't worth the thread space, I feel the same way about many other topics; however, I leave that up to the moderators discretion and withold my own feelings unless I have something productive to add.

Back on topic - if you were following the whole alleged televised disclosure claims that those like David Wilcock were stating would happen, you would know that many people felt that V was in fact the televised event that his "sources" may have been alluding to.

Either way, I was hoping to have a discussion on the effects of televised disclosure upon the minds of people watching. Would this create an increased demand, or atmosphere for real disclosure to take place? I think so, and I'd like to hear others opinion on that.
If you don't think that is worthy of a thread then you are free to not engage in the conversation.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

How many millions of people are going to watch the show and ask themselves the question. Is the government really hiding this knowledge from us?

Why would the series provoke that question? Based on the original series and the previews for this one, the government isn't hiding anything.

How would the series NOT provoke that question? Everytime the subject of alien life comes how do you not wonder if the government is witholding information? You don't think people who watch the show will ask themselves that question at some point?

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Troll (Internet): "In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion" Click Here

Aaaaanyway:

From the looks of the trailer, it would seem 'they' made this show so that people could live vicariously through it [instead of actually doing what needs to be done in real life], while at the same time, ensuring people get a feeling of what 'they' want us to believe would be the monumental difficulty, despair, hardship and horror of taking back our own lives.

Just my feeling from watching these trailers...it's to keep people cowardly (just like the talking bobble-head sexpots on the news).

Either that, or they're just trying to make as much money as possible from the feelings of discontent, ill-repute and cowardice that people already have.

[edit on 3-11-2009 by lagnar]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by xEphon

i did not troll. i asked a question so i could participate in this thread..and you have answered it, so despite that i see the OP as more of a commercial aimed at the people here (linking other topics that have been posted here to this show) i have to take your answer as what you meant. thank you.

i still do not see how the V series would lead NORMAL EVERYDAY people to ask themselves..."does the government hide this from us?" because the demographic of this show are the sheeple.

we here at ATS already have a conspiracy mindset, so of course we think the government is behind it.

i doubt sheeple will think the gov is behind aliens, not more than normal. the series works against that. not for it.

on a side note...why get so bent out of shape with a question i asked? why is that the trend these days?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join