It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News South Los Angeles Police Standoff: Watch Live

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Just was checking to see what the MSM is up to on foxnews.com real quick and saw this at the top.... should keep some sheeple busy : ) .. i have no idea what the matter at hand is about though...

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
not really sure what just happened ... i minimized for a second and the clip was cut...

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
MODs sorry please delete thread .... video feed has been cut ...

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
We're going to be seeing a lot of this, and the government will be increasingly desperate to cover this up, there might come a time when there will be dozens of them in a week and we might never know about it.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Were there any details given when this was up?

I find it to be quite curious...

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Actually the life feed is still on. But I don't have the slightest clue what is going on there.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Really nothing as far as details go:

cbs2.com...

"police standoff was under way Tuesday in South Los Angeles with a suspect, who was involved in a pursuit earlier, according to authorities.

Between 50 to 70 police vehicles were currently involved in the standoff near Avalon Boulevard and 59th Place, according to Amelia Earhart, who was overhead on Sky 2. SWAT units were using a large amount of caution, Earhart reported.

The pursuit was initiated at 41st and Naomi after police attempted to stop the vehicle."

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
There has been many police "get-togethers" as late that don't get any publicity.

There was one by me last weekend. I watched the whole thing --took pics and vids. over 40+ gunshots, 2 armored cars, 2 very long communication trucks and over 100+ troops with rifles. All of that for apparently 1 man. What a waste of money.

Part of me thinks that these take place all around the country to get people used to all of this build up and the site of soldiers and guns. It has been happening now at an alarming rate.

new topics

top topics

join