It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was abducted by alien when i was young

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
So this is the first time i have ever told anyone this in detai, i mean ever, not even my family or friends, but i have confidence in ATS that you won't laugh at me..
So here it goes..

The first time i was abducted was when i was about 4 or 5, i slept alone in a bedroom far from my parents, and every couple of weeks a grey firgure would foat behind the nets of the window, i could see the sho ulder and head outline of a grey/white figure, and bear in mind my window was very high up, i then remember my vision going completly dark, i then found myself in a small room, still i couldn't see but i remember feeling the walls, it was very compact and i felt all 4 walls, very smooth and cold, i then woke up the next morning..

This used to happen so often i became scared to look outside my window at night, and i became increasingly scared of the dark and being alone in my room.

The next time i can't remember seeing the figure at the window but i do remember seeing a very bright spacecraft, multcolored in a field and i was being led towards it, i then remember being alone in a lit white room this time and looking down at fields passing by, trees and bushes.

I never spoke to them and they never spoke to me (at least i dont think they did) The only thing i can remember is a form of map, it was on the wall, being so young i had no idea what it was or what it meant, i do remember lots of triangles though.
(including pyramid shaped craft)

All went quiet, untill i moved to my new house when i was 10, one night i was awoken and was being violently pulled out of bed, so much when i awoke i had bruised all over my legs, all my family was accounted for being downstairs so it wasnt any of them.

After me trying to kick back i passed out..
I then procceded to have visions of a war in the sky between two factions, non earthly crafts battling it out in the sky, lasers and everything, what is very strange about this is that my mum told me she used to have the exact same dreams..

Shortly after the second abduction i began to have a dull constant ache between the eyes, it's still here to this very day, im 17 now, that is a very very long time.

I have had over 10 visits to the doctor, 4 hospital trips, seen a ENT, neurologist, had mri and ct scans, and nothing, nothing at all, the doctors are baffled to why i am experiencing this.

Ever since the the time of my first abduction i gained interest in the sky, especially Orions Belt, i also used to talk to the nights sky saying things like "Take me home" Only to after think to myself "Why the hell did i just say that"
I then started to get into UFO's and aliens from 7 years, i saw the greys when i was 8 in apparent photos on the internet and i reconised them from my first abduction, i have never seen them in the whole body form though.

I have always had a very strong belief, i know they are real, i have seen them and been aboard there ship.

So thats it, if you have any question i might be able to help, and if you think im lying just dont bother posting because i want a proper discussion.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

Thanks for sharing your story! I have always since I was little felt a need to go home and use to look up at the sky and feel that way. I have always been into UFOs and aliens and I have had some weird things happen when I was little. I dont believe I was ever abducted though. I have no thoughts of anything like that. I feel they are around and are here and only some are able to see them.

You said you mother had the same dreams as you? Has she ever thought she was abducted?

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

I don't think so, she seems to shell up about the whole ET thing though, there has been UFO's all around my family though, my whole family believe they exist, my nan told me her and her friend was walking home and they saw a cigar shaped UFO in the sky, she was so scared she actually messed her pants, and im not joking either.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Wow interesting. Maybe she shells up because she experienced something she might want to talk about. Sounds like its in your family to see UFOs.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
This is an interesting story. I am sorry you have been going through this.

I would like to hear about anything else you may remember.

I have seen something in the sky, but I am not sure what it was. It was like nothing I have ever seen on the military channel to be sure! The description is in my profile.

Ever since I was very young, I felt I was being watched by something, and have had many weird things happen to me. I haven't had these feelings in a few years though.

The house in which I grew up in, had a presence there, that used to scare the daylights out of me. My parents even claimed to see something that they described as resembling a bald-headed boy.

One time I almost died from a very dumb hunting accident, and the events that lead me to safety still baffle me. I should not have made it out. I asked for help, and it came in the form of strength, hope, determination, and one insane sense of direction and drive. Not sure who it was that answered my call.

I have never seen any beings that I know of, or any memories of abductions, yet I feel strangely connected to your story.

Please continue to post updates if you feel you remember something new.

Also, be aware that it is entirely possible to see a movie as a child, and have that impression onto you "memories" of it happening to you. I am not saying this is the case, but anything is possible. I still question my memories for that reason.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Also, on a side note, I have been reading a lot of things lately, that aliens are demons....

Not sure yet what I believe on that one, but like I said before, anything is possible.

Can I ask your religion? For curiosity's sake.

I think that if you were very young, then religion wouldn't make much of an issue, but still, curious just the same.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Hey Haydn...cool spelling on your name.
Thanks for sharing your story with us.
How do you feel about Grey's? Friendly or hostile?

I wonder if you possibly have an energetic implant in your pineal gland?
That would be a concept and not any proven theory but could explain why medical experts cannot find anything wrong.
Just a thought!
S&F

[edit on 3-11-2009 by cindymars]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   

You either have a very vivid imagination or are very highly suggestible. There are absolutely no such things as alien abductions. You have come to wrong place for help, people that believe in this type of stuff will use you to help thier own agenda...they do not care of you are mentally ill or have something else wrong. The best place for you is to keep going to the neurologist or phsychiatrist..they would help you more than anyone else will.

What the believers of this junk never tell anyone..is that people who have stuck with the doctors plans and medications usually have thier abductions scenarios go away...but some avoid that explaination and will ignore these things in order to feel special.

Why is it that this experiences are so traumatic...that people can't seem to wait to share them with perfect strangers on the internet...I mean how many rape victims do this..none. They are both traumatic events yet the experiencer of one just cannot wait to tell the world.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I dont really know there true intention, they didnt tell me to remain calm, i never saw them in person, they always hid behind something, and yes i do believe they put something in my pineal gland but i dont know anything about that sort of thing, i slightly remember my mouth being filled with a tastless marshmallow likd substance and to the religion question, i was Christian, im now a theist.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

Would you like to post proof abductions dont happen? This is your opinion and definitely not mine or that of others. Also how do you know rape victims dont post in online forums for rape victims? Most people are more likely to share their experiences online where people dont know who they are, it's safe to them. There are things I would rather share online with others who have been through the same thing than people in my everyday life who have no idea what I am talking about. It makes it easier to share with others who have similar experiences.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Ive only ever been on sinus antibiotics and nasal spray, the doc thought the ache was sinustis, but it wasnt.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17
So this is the first time i have ever told anyone this in detai, i mean ever, not even my family or friends, but i have confidence in ATS that you won't laugh at me..
So here it goes..

It is a very brave thing to do, to come out and tell your story.

I for one will not laugh at you as I have experienced things from my childhood that could not be explained by psychology or psychiatry. I have seen UFO’s as an adult also and throughout my life some very strange things have happened to me that I might talk about one day but at this moment in time I am not ready and I am not a delusional “loony”.

That aside, you are in very good company here my friend, do not worry too much if you are ridiculed or laughed at because many people who lurk and never post will be able to relate to your story and they cannot all be delusional – right?

Starred and flagged, thank you for your account.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

There is a ton of research being done at universities to explain this. All you have to do is to look it up. Now explain to me...how this supposed extremely intelligent creatures are able to open people up and leave no scar...but leave scars on legs and arms
Also why is there never any witnesses to this stuff...I mean they do supposedly take people from cities..how do they manage to evade the citizens? Why can they take your memories away...but a simple earth person who does hypnosis manage to retreive them? Why do this creatures attempt to hide thier tech by inseerting them into your body cavaties...yet our simple machines can seem to detect them?..Just a few questions out of hundreds . Too many holes in these stories for them to be true.

Proposed psychological alternative explanations of the abduction phenomenon have included hallucination, temporary schizophrenia, epileptic seizures and parasomnia—near-sleep mental states (hypnogogic states, night terrors and sleep paralysis). Sleep paralysis in particular is often accompanied by hallucinations and peculiar sensation of malevolent or neutral presence of "something," though usually people experiencing it do not interpret that "something" as aliens. Occasionally the abduction phenomenon is also theorized to be a confused memory of past events (such as sexual abuse).

It is possible that some alleged abductees may be mentally unstable or under the influence of recreational drugs.

Carl Sagan points out that the alien abduction experience is remarkably similar to tales of demon abduction common throughout history. "There is no spaceship in these stories. But most of the central elements of the alien abduction account are present, including sexually obsessive non-humans who live in the sky, walk through walls, communicate telepathically, and perform breeding experiments on the human species. Unless we believe that demons really exist, how can we understand so strange a belief system, embraced by the whole Western world (including those considered the wisest among us), reinforced by personal experience in every generation, and taught by Church and State? Is there any real alternative besides a shared delusion based on common brain wiring and chemistry?"

It has also been noted that Terence McKenna described seeing "Machine Elves" while experimenting with Dimethyltryptamine (also known as '___'). In a 1988 study conducted at UNM, psychiatrist Rick Strassman found that approximately 20% of volunteers injected with high doses of '___' had experiences identical to purported Alien Abductions.

The more technologically advance we get the more technological our delusions, dreams and other mental issues will get.

Bridget Brown has cast her anthropologist’s eye over these accounts and says that the sorts of stories abductees tell have intriguing parallels with political events and social changes that define the 20th century - things like the cold war, the biological revolution and ecological destruction.

They tell a story not just of individual experience but of the collective psyche and are a reflection of our fear about war and scientific progress.

There is much more out there. You believers just tend to ignore them, also what ever country you are from or have been influenced by will dictate what type of alien you will see.
Greys - North America
Nordic - Europe
Starnge and usual looking aliens..ie..small and hairy- South America and any place with a rich culture.

[edit on 3-11-2009 by kerazeesicko]

[edit on 3-11-2009 by kerazeesicko]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   

No scar on my legs or arms, just bruised for a couple of days because i franticlly kicked and punched out, and hit my wooden bed numerous times. My fault.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   

I have read that sometimes members of the governmental forces will post on here in an attempt to discredit us. I find that interesting.

You can make a lot of things go away by taking pills. That doesn't mean they were just figments of your imagination, or that the pills are doing anything good to you.

As for why people would tell others about this? Because they want help figuring it out. Rape victims usually think they have it already figured out, because crime is always assumed to be random. Abduction is not a typical crime or common lifetime event, so it may need some explanation. Good question though, really. Drawing parallels is very important, in this case it just isn't really an apt metaphor.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Interesting post but these learned people have opposites who do believe the abduction phenomenon is taking place.

Unfortunately those learned people who say that this phenomenon is real tend to be the ones who have been ridiculed, had their careers and characters slated, their lives damaged among many other negative things done to them by people who seem to be very quick to start hurling negativity at them. Carl Sagan did not have to put up with that type of behaviour and many others who today take his stance do not suffer this behaviour either.

The dice is loaded!

Also the stories of demons in medieval history may have been the only frame of reference for uneducated and highly religious people to describe the entities they were seeing. It seems highly likely to me that they would have called extraterrestrials demons.

Not all abductees drink, take drugs just as sceptics do not all drink or take drugs. My "fix" is the beloved gymnasium as a personal example that breaks the stereotype.

Unfortunately trauma is there in a lot of cases because the experience is highly traumatic in many accounts. Of course this side effect of the phenomenon on the human psyche is turned against us by sceptics as they recognise that there is a way to discredit by using the things against us that is the shortest route to ridicule. The stereotype of a traumatised person, desperately trying to make sense of what his happening to them is there to be used - and it is used all too often.

It is a cynical act that is reprehensible!

There is much more to discover about this phenomenon but if you ignore the evidence (even circumstantial) of countless abduction accounts you will be left only with the act that too many seem happy to do that pushes the traumatised aside and label them as drug taking, drunkard, and mentally unstable idiots.

Every right thinking person hates wars but not every abductee hates scientific progress – that is an inaccurate stereotype.

It is the nature of the phenomenon that primal fears and an unwillingness to understand the phenomenon makes many a sceptic act with a knee jerk reaction because if it is true then the reality is nobody is in control?

In Scotland we have a name for that - “brushing it under the carpet”.

[edit on 3-11-2009 by SmokeJaguar67]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Alright, we can all see that you are a very skilled WikiSearcher, and that you possess the power to copy/paste.

But, just saying, QUIT BLAMING EVERYTHING ON DRUGS!

I never had a drug make me think I was abducted, nor that I was a superhero or anything, so quit blaming everything on drugs...

Stop wasting everybody's time by posting pointless stuff on the internet, where everybody is free to express their ideals.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deep Thoughts

Stop wasting everybody's time by posting pointless stuff on the internet, where everybody is free to express their ideals.

Back @ ya buddy
I was merely showing how easy it was to find the articles. Nothing any logical person says will help your delusions, too bad to. If being abducted by the imaginary makes you feel special in some way...do it.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SmokeJaguar67

That's the thing though....the evidence for this is pretty much non-existent. The stories are pretty much all they have...and that is not good enough.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I never believed in Aliens either. I have a tat2 making fun of them. Once I had my abduction I became a believer as well. I think you did good saying your story!! I will say mine as well, once I get 20 posts. I hope ATS is the proper place, I once considered having someone come see me, in discreet privacy, but maybe we need to be open about this. Aliens are real!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join