It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tiny Tim Geithner-Thieving Elf

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Look at this weasel talk... wow!

i wish they shut these banks down last year....

please leave your thoughts, thanks!

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
It still boggles my mind, how epic-fail guys like this are put into positions of this kind of power. But hey, i guess that's the CHANGE we can believe in right?

+
+

I guess if anything happens to Tiny Tim, next in line for the job is Bernie Madoff. Hey why not, at least that would be some transparency, at least we would truly know this administrations' intentions.

[edit on 3-11-2009 by elcapitano75]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by elcapitano75

true!

these bastards are the reason why were in this mess, they were there in the beginning, the middle (meltdown) and in the end (present) and yet they are still fudging up!

i wish there was a way to have these people fired immediately, and sent to prison for theft, corruption, and fraud!

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   

It's Time To Fire Tim Geithner

A year ago it was revealed to the American people that our banking system is a legalized Ponzi scheme in which bank and insurance CEOs pay themselves billions of dollars in personal compensation to lend and insure assets with money they don't have to customers who can't pay back the loans.

www.businessinsider.com...

i just got back in from class, i thought id add more to this thread.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I agree absolutely that he seems weasel like, and the gravy train continues.

However the Elf slanderisation is not good lol.

Elf

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

all i did was copy & paste the video title. i thought it would catch some attention.

sorry if i offended you ELF. nothing against you, just THIS particular one. hehe

top topics

join