It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mr Castro is healthy enough to live at least 140 years

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 01:36 PM
link   
With the typical Cuban having a life expectancy of 76.6 years Fidel Castro's doctor stated today the 77-year-old leader is in excellent health and claiming he can live at least 140 years.

This should prove interesting for the conspiracy theorist who are trying to guess who the anti-christ really is.

In the words of Rob Zombie,
He's more human than human!

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 01:38 PM
link   
140 years, huh. That's quite a long time.
Wouldn't it be somewhat funny if he did.

Did they mention why they think this?

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 01:39 PM
link   
yeah and i bet you a crisp new hundred dollar bill that if he didnt give such an out standing report he be in a world of hurt right now.

dont tell me you actually believe this drivel!

now how about a link to an article???

AF1

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 03:27 PM
link   
He's probably gonna be dead in a year.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 03:34 PM
link   
140 years? Not if he keeps smoking those cigars.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Fidel is having that reported, so that when he does die, there will be conspiracy surrounding his death and his followers can claim he was in perfect health, the USA and CIA did him in.

don't say I never told you so

(
brain overload, the world is just too wrong for me, I need some nicotine, some caffiene, and hot shower)

Q

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
140 years? Not if he keeps smoking those cigars.

Hey, ease up! Those are Cubans!

I swear, everytime I see him on TV I just think, "Daaamn, is he still alive?". Same thing I think whenever I see Yassir Arafat.

There is a silver lining to this thread (pardon the pun
)--even people who suck can't keep on being an infected hair on the butt of the world forever--eventually they're gonna die just like the other countless billions of people before them.

This ray of sunshine has been brought to you by the letter "Q".

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 09:28 PM
link   
ROFLMAO....hahaha, this is too funny, he is just blabbering his mouth once more, trying to defy everyone, even death... What was the name of that movie...where this old man is having chest pains and realizes he is about to die and death decides to make a pact with him.... i can see Castro trying something like that if he could.

The media in Cuba "is really controlled by Castro and his regime." They can't write anything Castro doesn't want in print, and this last attemp of Castro to defy everyone and make them think he is in good health is just hilarious....This man has been known lately to fall asleep during some of his speeches.... and has been to the hospital in emergency more often than the pope.

He is going to live to 140 years, yeah right, lol.

new topics

top topics

join